Oconomowoc Mom

Waukesha, WI

#1925 May 15, 2009
NEIGHBORHOOD GROWTH, LLC Registered Agent ALEXIS MICHAEL
Office 2130 N. 86TH STREET
P.O. BOX 24602
WAUWATOSA , WI 53226
Merged (nonsurvivor)
(NEIGHBORHOOD INVESTING, LLC),(OCONOMOWOC HISTORICAL LIVING, LLC),(LAKECREST APARTMENTS, LLC),(APPRECIATING ASSETS, LLC)
SURVIVOR HAS DETAILS
carl-nashota

Waukesha, WI

#1926 Jun 30, 2009
Hello all--does anyone know if the beautifull AM is yet in Wisconsin or this area???
Concerned

Pewaukee, WI

#1927 Jul 1, 2009
If you did work at the Watertown property on Oakridge Court and did not get paid, contact A m y G i n s b e r g, 4 1 4 2 9 7 4 4 9 9. She is the bankruptcy trustee handling the disposition of the net proceeds of the sale of this building. The proceeds are $100K+, so your chances of getting paid are good.
o-o-o-no

Mayville, WI

#1928 Jul 14, 2009
carl-nashota wrote:
Hello all--does anyone know if the beautifull AM is yet in Wisconsin or this area???
last I heard she was in Chicago prior to giving birth... such a shame the baby will be forced to be raised by the most violent, selfish, unlawful people I have ever met.

You may want to look into this... They also own apartments near Taycheedah (Womens correctional facility). They may be staying there, wherever they are, I'm sure they're using assumed names.
Sammy

Franklin, WI

#1929 Jul 16, 2009
Concerned wrote:
If you did work at the Watertown property on Oakridge Court and did not get paid, contact A m y G i n s b e r g, 4 1 4 2 9 7 4 4 9 9. She is the bankruptcy trustee handling the disposition of the net proceeds of the sale of this building. The proceeds are $100K+, so your chances of getting paid are good.
Proceeds are $100K+, huh? And you know this, how?
Wright

Muskego, WI

#1930 Aug 27, 2009
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Proceeds are $100K+, huh? And you know this, how?
Just look at court documents either online(which doesn't give much information) or go to the courthouse iself with the case# in hand. All information is public.
You will need to go the county courthouse where the suit is documented. In other words...if the suit originated in Milwaukee county, go to Milwaukee county courthouse (with the case #)...if originated in Jefferson county...go to Jefferson County Courthouse instead..and so on.
Oconomowoc mom

Mayville, WI

#1931 Sep 17, 2009
To Carl: Alexis may be in Wauwatosa again. There is recent law suit against her by Michalski Chiropractic Wellness Centre.

Anyone know what is going on with Lake Manor? Looks like Decker filed a temporary restraining order and motion for preliminary injunction and motion for relief from order of Foreclosure on the property by First Bank Financial Centre.
carl

Waukesha, WI

#1932 Dec 2, 2009
For AM's benefit. Judgement/lien-4-22-008. Date@Docketed 112-009-8.32pm. amount-$10048.63. Aint she lucky!!!!
Outstanding

Milwaukee, WI

#1933 Jan 2, 2010
Oconomowoc mom wrote:
To Carl: Alexis may be in Wauwatosa again. There is recent law suit against her by Michalski Chiropractic Wellness Centre.
Anyone know what is going on with Lake Manor? Looks like Decker filed a temporary restraining order and motion for preliminary injunction and motion for relief from order of Foreclosure on the property by First Bank Financial Centre.
Outstanding sleuth work there OM!
OLR

Reedsburg, WI

#1934 Feb 10, 2010
What ever happened to the Patriot Act....(Michaels was big on this one) Seems the OLR is not following it either: Everything is secret...it's BS...just as every other justice system is---(protect the accused Michaels) rather than the victims....

Office of Lawyer Regulation v. Alexis L. Michael
Appeal Number 2008AP002337 - D
11-02-2009 Scheduling Order Filed

Ya! All of our complaints happened 4 years ago in '04-'05

And the women goes off scott free---creating more innocent victims in the mean time!

You gotta love our justice system?
Ocon MOM

Reedsburg, WI

#1935 Feb 10, 2010
Contact me...I really miss you! k
Not from Wright

Reedsburg, WI

#1936 Feb 10, 2010
Wright wrote:
<quoted text>
Just look at court documents either online(which doesn't give much information) or go to the courthouse iself with the case# in hand. All information is public.
You will need to go the county courthouse where the suit is documented. In other words...if the suit originated in Milwaukee county, go to Milwaukee county courthouse (with the case #)...if originated in Jefferson county...go to Jefferson County Courthouse instead..and so on.
Whomever wrote this comment it was not me!.....My post do not state from Oconomowoc....I have had this happen to me several time before....

Although the text appears to be accurate...I, Wright, am not the author...
carl-nashota

Waukesha, WI

#1937 Feb 23, 2010
Hello all: heard some info(????) that she (AM) did lose her lawer's liscence.That's all I have for.
Oconomowoc Mom

Mayville, WI

#1938 Jun 8, 2010
Glad to have moved away. Just heard they collected over $350,000 to be disbursed, probably to pay court fees, taxes and the attorneys. Doubt the victims will see one penny.
otown

Bolingbrook, IL

#1939 Jun 8, 2010
she also has been spotted last year at the old Bancroft place at the end of Burtonwood road. It has been abandoned since last fall.
Dept of Revenue

Waupun, WI

#1940 Jan 11, 2011
Dept. of Revenue vs. Alexis L Michael 4 cases in Dodge, Waukesha, Milwaukee and Dane Counties
OLR

Waupun, WI

#1941 Jan 11, 2011
Office of Lawyer Regulation v. Alexis L. Michael
Appeal Number 2008AP002337 - D Status: OPEN
Pending Referee's report
anticipated due date 07-16-2011
OLR

Waupun, WI

#1942 Jan 11, 2011
otown wrote:
she also has been spotted last year at the old Bancroft place at the end of Burtonwood road. It has been abandoned since last fall.
They used to own a home on Brookhill Rd. I don't know if they still do.
Alexis Michael

Waupun, WI

#1943 Jan 15, 2011
This list of their phony businesses has grown (a little) over the last 4 years:

Phoenix Real Investments LLC
Lakecrest Apartments LLC
Neighborhood Growth LLC
Wisconsin Historical Living LLC
Quaint Home Life LLC
Oconomowoc Historical Living LLC
Crem LLC
Wisconsin Law Enforcement, LLC
Appreciating Assets LLC
Neighborhood Investing LLC
Financial Growth LLC
Colonial Real Estate
State of Wisconsin Investments LLC
Alexis Michael

Waupun, WI

#1945 Jan 17, 2011
There is another Bench Warrant 07-23-2010 for Alexis Michael if anyone knows her whereabouts please post here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dousman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brian Dorow joins Kapenga in District 33 state ... May '15 Concerned in Pewa... 1
News Steven Walters: E-cigarette popularity lights u... Mar '15 gravytrain 2
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Oconomowoc, WI (Aug '11) Feb '15 Right to Free Speech 3
News Walker's budget questioned by Republicans, too Feb '15 lLL 1
Review: Super Sealers Asphalt Maintenance (Dec '14) Jan '15 AmandaH 2
Review: Deb's Main Street Diner (Feb '14) Feb '14 Tobias Tyranus Ti... 1
News Man faces 12 counts of contempt of court after ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 wish not to say 1
More from around the web

Dousman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Dousman Mortgages