Atlanta Tax Day Tea Party- Sean Hanni...

Atlanta Tax Day Tea Party- Sean Hannity to broadcast live!

Posted in the Douglasville Forum

Since: Apr 08

Douglasville, GA

#1 Mar 28, 2009
Hey Guys, many of you already are aware of the tax day protest at the Capital. Right now, the time is set for 7:00-10:00 pm. Sean Hannity has recently announced that he will be broadcasting from it, which is quite exciting. I am not a huge Hannity fan, but the fact that it will get national attention. So far, over 600 ppl on Facebook have RSVP'ed, and I am sure more will closer to time. This is a bi-parisan rally, in protest to the ridiculous government spending.

www.atlantateaparty.net

Please join, and spread the word with friends and family. Thanks!
Ralph

Roy, WA

#2 Mar 28, 2009
www.hermancain.com
LagBad

United States

#4 Mar 29, 2009
BagLad wrote:
sean bigmout hankpanky probly goin2 gethissef popped ifhe cumroun downtown hotlanta witdat attitud ohis
dadud b a1stclas troublmakr
eye konker
Grob Hahn

Peachtree City, GA

#6 Mar 29, 2009
BagLad wrote:
tanku4 usuport
Bleaux meh bag laaidee, aye knead yew baibee, dew meeh n da pahr keeg lawt four uh phew doll hours ayund sum chayjj. aye knead secks laay dee yew r hawt

Since: Oct 08

Lithonia, GA

#7 Mar 29, 2009
The way ya'll talk reminds me of a Scottish chat room!
Bill in Dville

Mansfield, GA

#8 Mar 29, 2009
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Bleaux meh bag laaidee, aye knead yew baibee, dew meeh n da pahr keeg lawt four uh phew doll hours ayund sum chayjj. aye knead secks laay dee yew r hawt
Classy. Real classy.

Since: Apr 08

Douglasville, GA

#10 Mar 29, 2009
No, I don't think that is the real Grob either. Better luck next time Poser!

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#11 Mar 30, 2009
The tea party is a coming out party for those who have been in a coma for the last 8 years.
Hedge

United States

#12 Mar 30, 2009
WDRussell wrote:
The tea party is a coming out party for those who have been in a coma for the last 8 years.
Or 30.
candy kisses

United States

#13 Mar 30, 2009
BagLad wrote:
sean bigmout hankpanky probly goin2 gethissef popped ifhe cumroun downtown hotlanta witdat attitud ohis
dadud b a1stclas troublmakr
dont worry clown, I don't look for a very big BLACK turnout.doubtfull there wil be anyone there selling obama t-shirts or martin luther king crack pipes
candy kisses

United States

#14 Mar 30, 2009
ANON ME wrote:
The way ya'll talk reminds me of a Scottish chat room!
that stupid broad simply doesnt have enough education to be able to type or speak correct english.probably raised in govt housing and eating off food stamps

Lithonia, GA

#16 Mar 30, 2009
I've got a date for the Tea Party! I'm trying to get up a van load to go with me. It's hard to find middle aged people to go to a protest lol
Kenny at the mall

Douglasville, GA

#17 Mar 30, 2009
offer free beer

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#18 Mar 31, 2009
candy kisses wrote:
<quoted text>
dont worry clown, I don't look for a very big BLACK turnout.doubtfull there wil be anyone there selling obama t-shirts or martin luther king crack pipes
You say that MLK was a crack user and I say that you are a racist.
At least I am telling the truth.

Marietta, GA

#19 Mar 31, 2009
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that MLK was a crack user and I say that you are a racist.
At least I am telling the truth.
Where do you get the idea she said MLK did crack? She just said that the thug element won't be at this event. Even though this involves us all. We should all go and protest the royal screwing our federal government is giving us.
Synergy

AOL

#20 Mar 31, 2009
He just want to argue about race. Ho-hum. So OLD.
einstein

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Mar 31, 2009
sean hannity is just another shill........mccain, newt, all the same ...

Marietta, GA

#22 Jul 28, 2009
It seems Simon Malls have tried to shut down a kiosk in NC that sells anti Obama t-shirts and bumper stickers.

The very same group that shut down the 4th of July Tea Party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David McDade and the DC Judicial System Thu Citizen 6
News Douglasville a hot spot for small business loans (Dec '16) Thu Vitizen 6
News Confederate flag supporters indicted in clash w... (Nov '15) Thu Apple overpriced 10
New Superintendent for DCSS Thu Edgar 34
Joes seafood on chapel hill? Aug 15 Jake Kesey 20
News Prospect of MARTA operating county's bus servic... Aug 13 Louie the Wrench 4
My Wife Deserves Better (Nov '10) Aug 13 DumbassDonny 27

Douglasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglasville Mortgages