HWY 92 NEW NUDE club coming --2010

Posted in the Douglasville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
larry

United States

#1 Nov 6, 2009
The old grocery building on hwy 92 is about to be remodeled and turned into a mens club complete with lighted dance floors,nude dancing, and liquor sales.LOOK FOR A GRAND OPENING in JANUARY 2010.
Contrarian

Lithia Springs, GA

#2 Nov 6, 2009
Good news! Now we won't have to drive into ATL for lap dances.
We_are_all_winne rs

Buford, GA

#3 Nov 6, 2009
Amen! Let's put the local talent to work in our own county. They need to have a special county resident preview night before the "public" grand opening.
crabapple

Atlanta, GA

#4 Nov 6, 2009
Its about time!

I'll be first in line. I hope they have better talent that hooters hired..

Since: Jul 09

Peachtree City, GA

#5 Nov 6, 2009
crabapple wrote:
Its about time!
I'll be first in line. I hope they have better talent that hooters hired..
Ok, Jack, I would never condone this. Strip clubs are often the scene for crimes and the degradation of women. You, jerk, are a creep.
We_are_all_winne rs

Buford, GA

#6 Nov 6, 2009
CrabbyAppleton wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, Jack, I would never condone this. Strip clubs are often the scene for crimes and the degradation of women. You, jerk, are a creep.
So are malls and schools but we don't shut them down.
PBNJ

Carrollton, GA

#7 Nov 6, 2009
The wonderful bassackward Douglas County comissioners took care of this issue many(20) years ago. They set forth rules governing this kind of establishment. The one I clearly remember was it had to be in an industrial zoned location,not within a certain distance of any school or church.
It was the only time I can think of that D.C. closed the door before the animals were loose.
I believe you are wrong about this.
MalinoisMom

AOL

#8 Nov 6, 2009
Lovely. Just freaking lovely. Now Hwy. 92 will become Douglas County's version of Fulton Industrial Blvd. and Metropolitan Ave.

Way to go, Douglas County Commissioners!!

Good thing the citizens passed the SPLOST to pay for that new jail. The county is really going to need it once the drug traffic, the DUI's, public drunk arrests, bar fights and killings escalate.

Hope those local lap dances and spirits are worth it for some of you excited about this new enterprise. After all, I'm sure it's really going to be a huge jump start for the DC economy since it is an entertaining way for you guys to spend your family's much needed dollars.

Whatever happened to a family man being happy watching television with his family for entertainment?(I'm sure the wifey wouldn't mind pouring you a stiff drink at home rather than having you go down to the local strip joint tucking her grocery money dollars! Heck, put up a stripper pole in your basement, she'll probably be happy to entertain you right there at you own address!)

Ugh, Nude Clubs in Douglas County. What a bad, bad, bad idea. After all, Fulton Industrial isn't that far away. The Commissioners should have voted to keep the riff-raff on FIB, not bring it to Douglas County!
Scott

Norcross, GA

#9 Nov 6, 2009
Is that the key to fulfilling the $150 million SPLOST revenue projection? LOL
Scott

Norcross, GA

#10 Nov 6, 2009
C'mon. You guys don't actually believe this, do you. Check your sources before you get your g-strings in a wad.
bill

Marietta, GA

#11 Nov 6, 2009
Is there any kind of confirmation on this at all,
or is it simply a rumour without any source?
Anon Me

Atlanta, GA

#12 Nov 6, 2009
I think somebody's yankin ya'lls chain lol
We_are_all_winne rs

Buford, GA

#13 Nov 6, 2009
Would you rather the criminally inclined remain scattered throughout the county possibly targeting you or your children in a "family-friendly" area or would you rather some of that element be drawn to a specific area where at least arresting them might be easier with fewer families around?
Anon Me

Atlanta, GA

#14 Nov 6, 2009
We_are_all_winners wrote:
Would you rather the criminally inclined remain scattered throughout the county possibly targeting you or your children in a "family-friendly" area or would you rather some of that element be drawn to a specific area where at least arresting them might be easier with fewer families around?
That statement was pretty much silly.
The Wizard

Lithia Springs, GA

#15 Nov 6, 2009
MalinoisMom wrote:
(...Heck, put up a stripper pole in your basement, she'll probably be happy to entertain you right there at you own address!)
What fun would that be?
MalinoisMom

AOL

#16 Nov 6, 2009
I can only pray it isn't true. Just look around at all the counties that have allowed strip joints and you'll see that every single one of them have had nothing but problems. It leads to corruption in government and in law enforcement.

I'm not opposed to people stripping for a living or anyone tucking dollars if they have the excess dollars to tuck. But keep it in one place....preferably, out of DC!
We_are_all_winne rs

Buford, GA

#17 Nov 6, 2009
Anon Me wrote:
<quoted text>
I was only commenting on the silly statement that crime and despair will harm this great county just because of a nude club. Last time I checked, we already have a crime problem. Why do you think I specifically mentioned the mall and schools since those are the 2 biggest concerns for crime in the county. But don't ruin my fun on this board.:)
Scott

Norcross, GA

#19 Nov 6, 2009
Anon Me wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Anon Me...Twice in one thread. Now that's just cool.
carl jackson

United States

#20 Nov 6, 2009
you people are so gullible.You believe anything.The douglas county commission voted in laws back a few years ago that prohibits any stripping, bars, whores, section 8 homes and rif-rap out of our precious county.The doulgas county commission wouldnt allow this.Thes fine up standing people we have running our county,are all church going GOd fearing people.
urwrong

Douglasville, GA

#22 Nov 6, 2009
MalinoisMom wrote:
Whatever happened to a family man being happy watching television with his family for entertainment?
family men with healthy realationships don't need to go to a strip club.

This story is bogus!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DC BOE moving principals 11 hr Huh 13
Panhandling (May '10) 15 hr Billy Mack 5
Why is America the greatest country? (Dec '08) 18 hr Reese Witherspoon 5
I have been promoted (May '14) Thu Elmer 25
Looking for a good Therapist (Jan '14) Apr 22 Earnest T 21
Marriage Counceling in D'ville? Apr 22 Earnest T 7
LAN Center/Internet Cafe Apr 21 Thinking 4
More from around the web

Douglasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE