Comments
1 - 20 of 131 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Remember that demographic shift I was talking about? Well here it is folks. Next stop, Claytonization.
Grobbbbbbbbbb

http://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-government/el...
JB Stoner

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

and then ... Detroit.
B-Man

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Grob Hahn wrote:
Remember that demographic shift I was talking about? Well here it is folks. Next stop, Claytonization.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
http://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-government/el...
America has rejected you and all of your racist republiKKKan friends. Suck it, loser. Grobbbbbbbbb.

Since: May 12

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 7, 2012
 
Very interesting.
B-Man

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Yeah its interesting. Now the white man gonna have to pay us for that whole slavery thing. I hates the white man but i loves his money.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 7, 2012
 
Interesting how the bigger cities voted for Obama.

Also, I think we've figured out what the "B" in B(oy)Man stand for...

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Grob Hahn wrote:
Remember that demographic shift I was talking about? Well here it is folks. Next stop, Claytonization.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
http://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-government/el...
The change you should really look at is even with Obama winning the county Phil Miller still won the sheriff race with a 55% margin. That tells me people are no longer voting party lines. They are picking the best person for the job or least who they believe the best person is regardless of what party they are from. Iím happy to see that. I hope the rest of America follow suit because this unwavering party loyalty is killing this country and the democratic process.
bored monitor

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

NYC718 wrote:
<quoted text>
The change you should really look at is even with Obama winning the county Phil Miller still won the sheriff race with a 55% margin. That tells me people are no longer voting party lines. They are picking the best person for the job or least who they believe the best person is regardless of what party they are from. Iím happy to see that. I hope the rest of America follow suit because this unwavering party loyalty is killing this country and the democratic process.
Wow, something intelligent and no typos. I might wuv u!

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

B-Man wrote:
Yeah its interesting. Now the white man gonna have to pay us for that whole slavery thing. I hates the white man but i loves his money.

You do realize you just admitted you're a racist right?
Grobbbbbbbbb

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

NYC718 wrote:
<quoted text>
The change you should really look at is even with Obama winning the county Phil Miller still won the sheriff race with a 55% margin. That tells me people are no longer voting party lines. They are picking the best person for the job or least who they believe the best person is regardless of what party they are from. Iím happy to see that. I hope the rest of America follow suit because this unwavering party loyalty is killing this country and the democratic process.
Good points. I had an interesting conversation with a (quite) liberal friend of mine and I said to her that she'd have more credibility by saying she's always voted Democrat, is a big union supporter and will continue to do both, rather than continue on about BO's sterling record and (lack of) accomplishments.

Some people always vote one way, they don't know any better...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 7, 2012
 
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize you just admitted you're a racist right?
Grobbbbbbbbb
How is that racist?

Doesn't fit the accepted definition, IMHO.

Clueless, silly, immature, nasty, a bunch of other things, but not racism.

He might hate his race, too.
Just Sayin

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

B-Man wrote:
Yeah its interesting. Now the white man gonna have to pay us for that whole slavery thing. I hates the white man but i loves his money.
You really are an ignorant piece of shit.Why don't you get your ass on a boat & go back to the mud hut you came from! Oh that's right after 4 more years of Obama the mud huts will be coming here. So all the lazy crack heads thugs just keep taking all the free shit & soon we will be a 3rd world economy with no money left for the leaches to take !!! Suck that BITCH - MAN

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 7, 2012
 
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that racist?
Doesn't fit the accepted definition, IMHO.
Clueless, silly, immature, nasty, a bunch of other things, but not racism.
He might hate his race, too.

I'm thinking it's the part where he clearly says he hates white people. As far as I'm concerned racism is mostly about hate. And hating people for being white is just as racist as hating people for being black. As the demographics in this county shift you'll get to see lots and lots of black racism. Want a sample? Go shopping in Clayton.
Grobbbbbbbbbbb
B-Man

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize you just admitted you're a racist right?
Grobbbbbbbbb
LMAO. You do realize you just admitted you're a dumbass, right, for falling for a juvenile imposter routine? Truth aka Synergy aka Bill et al. are now resorting to trying to pose as me because they are such sore, pitiful losers. I thought they had more game than that, but I guess I was wrong. As you should know, I am not black and I don't own an EBT card, but you 5 year olds keep talking to yourselves...lol. The bottom line is, you lost, and lost badly. Suck it, losers....lmao. Grobbbbb

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 7, 2012
 
B-Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. You do realize you just admitted you're a dumbass, right, for falling for a juvenile imposter routine? Truth aka Synergy aka Bill et al. are now resorting to trying to pose as me because they are such sore, pitiful losers. I thought they had more game than that, but I guess I was wrong. As you should know, I am not black and I don't own an EBT card, but you 5 year olds keep talking to yourselves...lol. The bottom line is, you lost, and lost badly. Suck it, losers....lmao. Grobbbbb

That's your assumption and it's off the mark. I'm quite happy Obama got another term. Now the REAL "change" will begin.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
LithiaWill

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Well, I voted for the people best suited for the job in each office...Thus, I voted Tom Worthan, Phil Miller and Barack Obama. Had the Republican party picked a moderate candidate and steered away from the whole Bible Thumping bunch that they started with he or she would have been elected.
anon

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

B man, why the hell do I have to pay for slavery. I did not do anything to anyone nor was I alive when all that stuff was going on. You are part of the problem, people like you have helped create Greece part 2 (the new USA) and will help us continue down the divided shithole we are in now. I don't owe you or anyone shit and never will. That includeds an apology.... I work hard for my money only to have it taken from me to pay some shitbag that is sitting home. I guess that is my payback for slavery whatever else you accuse everyone else of doing to you. Look in the friggin mirror, you will be suprised what you see.
face it

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

black people want to be white. they want our money, our intelligence, our character, and yes even our look.

problem is, you can't make a black person white any more than you can make a basset hound into a Labrador.

The reason obama was able to get elected is because he's got white blood and was raised by a white mother. if he had been raised by blacks, he'd be in prison for selling drugs.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

anon wrote:
B man, why the hell do I have to pay for slavery. I did not do anything to anyone nor was I alive when all that stuff was going on. You are part of the problem, people like you have helped create Greece part 2 (the new USA) and will help us continue down the divided shithole we are in now. I don't owe you or anyone shit and never will. That includeds an apology.... I work hard for my money only to have it taken from me to pay some shitbag that is sitting home. I guess that is my payback for slavery whatever else you accuse everyone else of doing to you. Look in the friggin mirror, you will be suprised what you see.

Because you're white silly. ALL white Americans owned slaves just a few years ago. ALL white men crave to rape black women. ALL white women crave to be raped by black men. ALL white Americans owe black people. Payback began in the early 60s and will NEVER end.

It doesn't matter that more white Americans voted for Obama than black Americans did. Whites are ALL racists.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Common Sense

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

B-Man wrote:
Yeah its interesting. Now the white man gonna have to pay us for that whole slavery thing. I hates the white man but i loves his money.
Poor little B-man ,hate to break the news to you but no white person owes you or any black person a damn thing.If you want something get off your ass & work for it.Just think if your ancestors weren't made slaves then a useless piece of crap like you could not sit on your ass & collect welfare so maybe you're the one that owes a debt!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Douglasville Forum right now

Search the Douglasville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GCA services 23 min Queen Elizabeth 5
School System Outsourcing 27 min Queen Elizabeth 2
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 34 min Oh my 52,063
$39M Foxhall Conference Center 1 hr DC Taxpayer 1
Crossroads Church 3 hr Polemics 36
DA looks into Mayor Jerkins: Man claims mayor o... 10 hr Synergy 3
does your scammer live at 108 Crockett Court. ... (Dec '11) 16 hr SMo 32
•••
•••

Douglasville News Video

•••
•••

Douglasville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Douglasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Douglasville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Douglasville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••