Victor Hill Under 37 count Indictment...

Victor Hill Under 37 count Indictment Elected Sheriff WTH.

Posted in the Douglasville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amazed

Douglasville, GA

#1 Aug 22, 2012
How can the majority of a county vote for a man under indictment on 37 felony charges? How can so many have so little respect for the office of Sheriff, the standard bearer for what is legal and right. Clayton County has become an embarrassment and the arm pit of the metro area and the laughing stock of the great state of Georgia.

Since: Feb 08

Douglasville, Georgia

#2 Aug 22, 2012
Actually, Clayton County has been that way for some time, but this particular election really sealed the deal.

Hill has continually wasted the tax payer dollars in Clayton with his antics....lawsuits, etc. and will continue to do so as the indictments will become felonies and then a special election will have to happen.
Amazed

Douglasville, GA

#3 Aug 22, 2012
elementaryhistoryteacher wrote:
Actually, Clayton County has been that way for some time, but this particular election really sealed the deal.
Hill has continually wasted the tax payer dollars in Clayton with his antics....lawsuits, etc. and will continue to do so as the indictments will become felonies and then a special election will have to happen.
Hill is bad, no doubt but he did not do this the people did.

Since: Feb 08

Douglasville, Georgia

#4 Aug 22, 2012
He didn't have to run. That was his choice.

Most responsible people who truly want the best for their county would know it was not in the best interest of the electorate to run......yet, he did.

Egotistical little man.....

An uninformed electorate....

Bad combination.
Poll Watcher

Douglasville, GA

#5 Aug 22, 2012
He didn't have to run. That was his choice.
Most responsible people who truly want the best for their county would know it was not in the best interest of the electorate to run......yet, he did.
Egotistical little man.....
Bad combination.
The only part of your comments I disagree with is that the voters in Clayton were "uninformed". Sadly, I think they knew exactly who and what they were voting for and decided to put Hill back in office anyway.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Aug 22, 2012
I used to live in Clayton County. I'm not surprised AT ALL that those people don't care about Hill's impending trouble. They probably think it's cool.
Brainiac

United States

#7 Aug 22, 2012
This statement sums up the root of all the problems in the United States.

“I know, right!”

Since: Nov 08

I'm a Georgia Gal!

#8 Aug 22, 2012
WTH is right! Let's hope for the best:

If Hill is convicted (37 counts) he would be disqualified to be sheriff and a special election would be held.

A sad day for Clayton County.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#9 Aug 22, 2012
This statement sums up the root of all the problems in the United States.

Yes, and if I might add to the list, I would add corruption, and fraud plus an uninformed electorate. The combination costs us our freedom
wow

Duluth, GA

#10 Aug 22, 2012
just wow. hey on a bright note, hitler is making a come back. that worked out for the germans....oh wait...no..that didn't work out to well either. yep, clayton is screwed.
wow

Duluth, GA

#11 Aug 22, 2012
on an even brighter note...if he goes to trial in clayton he will probably get off.
Charlie

Douglasville, GA

#12 Aug 22, 2012
Don't look now but Douglas county is headed in the same direction.

Since: Jul 12

Lithia Springs, GA

#13 Aug 22, 2012
Kindred Spirit wrote:
WTH is right! Let's hope for the best:
If Hill is convicted (37 counts) he would be disqualified to be sheriff and a special election would be held.
A sad day for Clayton County.
What is so sad is the fact that the voters in Clayton county obviously hero worship and vote for thugs and gangstas in the hood. This means that the majority of the Clayton County voters are ignorant, unethical, and immoral and must all think like Victor Hill.
It is a sad day that Clayton County has sunk deep into a stinking sewer never to return to its glorious past.
Just Sayin

Atlanta, GA

#14 Aug 22, 2012
Thug sheriff for a ghetto county...Seems logical
Mike C

United States

#15 Aug 23, 2012
If DC residents voted to re-elect Marion Barry after being caught smoking crack with a hooker, then the voters can elect a sheriff with 37 indictments. Glad I don't live in Clayton county, nor did I ever live in DC.
Amigo

Douglasville, GA

#16 Aug 24, 2012
Amazed wrote:
How can the majority of a county vote for a man under indictment on 37 felony charges? How can so many have so little respect for the office of Sheriff, the standard bearer for what is legal and right. Clayton County has become an embarrassment and the arm pit of the metro area and the laughing stock of the great state of Georgia.
Those that voted for Hill have no honor, no integrity; Clayton Co is another New Orleans. Pure trash.
resident

Decatur, GA

#17 Aug 24, 2012
Amigo wrote:
<quoted text>
Those that voted for Hill have no honor, no integrity; Clayton Co is another New Orleans. Pure trash.
its worse. When is the last time you heard somone say "let's go to Clayton county for vacation?" So when is Deal going to step in and put an pixna on the pheriffsna?
Really

Douglasville, GA

#18 Aug 24, 2012
This is what we got to look forward to if miller loses
bart90

Douglasville, GA

#19 Aug 25, 2012
Charlie wrote:
Don't look now but Douglas county is headed in the same direction.

You are correct. This can be easily proved by watching the enrollment of our schools. You would be SHOCKED.
Amigo

Douglasville, GA

#20 Aug 25, 2012
Again folks.....the majority of clayton co residents have no honor, no integrity. Worst part of it, they are migrating to Douglas Co. Let us take a moment and thank our city fore-fathers and local politicians for bringing us the mall and approving the future youth club in Douglasville. They just don't get it. And yes, we are moving out of Douglas Co, headed northwest. Just take a look at the tags on vehicles parked in grocery parking lots.....(fulton co, dekab, gwinnett, and clayton co)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tent and storage containers in Target parking lot. 3 hr Tolerman 5
News 71-year-old hits pregnant woman at Macon Chedda... Apr 18 Mocha Jones 2
Douglasville is the new Atlanta Getto. Apr 18 Erick 34
News Ginger Ann McMichen Wellham Apr 17 hmm 5
Blue Bird Truck Stop!----Do You Remember? (Jul '08) Apr 15 Boomerang 11
Why do black people CHOOSE to speak like slaves (Nov '11) Apr 15 Sensible Guy 153
shooting at Krogettho Hospital Dr. Apr 14 James t 2

Douglasville Jobs

Personal Finance

Douglasville Mortgages