smokey1964

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2011
The black guy running the cash register refused to let my sons friend pay for gas with cash. Then when they tried to use his check card they turned the pump off. What's up with this racial shit. I wont ever use them again and will be calling corporate office.
yfzracer258

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jul 5, 2011
smokey1964 wrote:
The black guy running the cash register refused to let my sons friend pay for gas with cash. Then when they tried to use his check card they turned the pump off. What's up with this racial shit. I wont ever use them again and will be calling corporate office.
SO !!!
veledran

Fayetteville, GA

#3 Jul 5, 2011
Never had a problem with them. There are also several black men who run the registers. If you do file a complaint, make sure that you specify which one.
Truth

Douglasville, GA

#4 Jul 5, 2011
smokey1964 wrote:
Chill out....the black guy probably couldn't count!!
b4real

Douglasville, GA

#5 Jul 5, 2011
smokey1964 wrote:
Somebody aint tellin the whole story
Ewwwww

Villa Rica, GA

#6 Jul 5, 2011
I would like to say that that's the nastiest QT that I've ever been in. The fat guy that runs it must be a slob b/c the trash cans are always running over, the bathrooms smell terrible and are always dirty and nasty.
There's no reason that this store shouldn't be just as clean as any of the others.
I have been in to as many QT's as you've got fingers and toes, and I will tell you that this is the only one that I've been in to that is this disgusting!
TeachMom

United States

#7 Jul 6, 2011
Your story makes no sense. Why would someone refuse cash for a purchase?
smokey1964

Douglasville, GA

#8 Jul 6, 2011
My sons friend said he was just standing there and the guy said rudely go to the end of the line. So he did. Then when he got up there he told him his money was no good there. He never tried to break in line he was just standing there and hadn't got in line yet.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Jul 6, 2011
smokey1964 wrote:
Is the fact that the cashier is black important to the story? Or, did you put it in to bring up the racial overtones?
Linda

Cumming, GA

#10 Jul 6, 2011
All of the clerks have been very helpful I appreciate when they suggest someone go to the end of the line instead of trying to cut in front of everybody else. There's got to be more to this story!!!
TomND3

Douglasville, GA

#11 Jul 6, 2011
http://www.quiktrip.com/Feedback

If you have a complaint or praise you should let them know.
Hate QT CH

AOL

#12 Jul 6, 2011
Rude rude rude.$6, an hour workers acting like they own the store. They get on their knees and ladders to clean while customers are trying to shop. It is so bizzare. Saw a man loading coke and other drinks into his car. He backed up to the stack outside, and was loading them when a dumb female worker ran out from behind the regsiter and accused him of trying to steal the coke. LOL He told her to get a life, and went in to pay. She was acting like a fool. His family was in the car. Why would you leave the store or register over soda drinks??

Brad is the most rude. I never go there when I see him behind the register. If he was the one who was rude to your friend, I believe your story.
momof4

Douglasville, GA

#13 Jul 7, 2011
Actually, QT is one of my favorite stores, just behind Target (numero uno). I have never found the QT on Chapel Hill to be unsanitary. It has been a good neighbor--I've lived in this neighborhood for 23 years, so I should know. It is rare that I would encounter rude behavior from the staff, but if I did, I'd calmly talk to the manager--it'll do you wonders. For 'Hate QT CH'--the man loading the soda was stealing, and the employee was doing her job. Do you know what that is, a J-O-B? It's something that involves working and sometimes sweat. The people working at QT work hard, and are part of the community, so show them respect. Treat others the way you wish to be treated.

Since: Oct 08

Cumming, GA

#14 Jul 7, 2011
Love QT! The staff there is very nice. The black guys that work there are the nicest!!!

Since: Aug 09

Villa Rica

#15 Jul 7, 2011
I find most QT employees to be courteous no matter their race/ethnicity. They seem to do an excellent job training new hires on the correct way to treat a customer, even when the customer does not treat the employee with the same courtesy.
Hate QT CH

AOL

#16 Jul 7, 2011
He was not stealing! LOL How the heck do you know unless you are the female employee who was running after him. He was not stealing anything. I watched the whole thing. I was at the Waffle House parking lot. He backed his car up to the drinks, and the TAG was exposed to the cameras.

The police, park security, and GSP live in there, so he would have been a fool. She just wantd to look inmportant and she should never go after a man 4 times her size. Plus, she left the safety of being inside of the store at night.

And no, the black guys are not all nice. Depends on the day. Some of those QT empoyees at the Chapel Hill Store act very strange. They act like they don't want to be there and take it out on the customers.
momof4 wrote:
Actually, QT is one of my favorite stores, just behind Target (numero uno). I have never found the QT on Chapel Hill to be unsanitary. It has been a good neighbor--I've lived in this neighborhood for 23 years, so I should know. It is rare that I would encounter rude behavior from the staff, but if I did, I'd calmly talk to the manager--it'll do you wonders. For 'Hate QT CH'--the man loading the soda was stealing, and the employee was doing her job. Do you know what that is, a J-O-B? It's something that involves working and sometimes sweat. The people working at QT work hard, and are part of the community, so show them respect. Treat others the way you wish to be treated.
Linda

Cumming, GA

#17 Jul 7, 2011
Gosh, Hater, maybe you'll feel better after a good nights sleep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lee's Discount Tanning (Apr '12) 2 hr raymond 21
What is WRONG with Technology in Douglas Co Sch... 11 hr TeachersRock 6
Kaci Hickox Nurse in Maine 13 hr BigDave 1
douglasville city limits permit to trick-or-treat 20 hr XTC 4
Leash Law (May '13) Tue raymond 15
Chief Redface no leader Tue Old Man 2
Douglas BOE second highest paid in state (May '13) Tue Not Surprised 73

Douglasville News Video

Douglasville Dating
Find my Match