Proud

Locust Grove, GA

#1 Jul 21, 2010
Just saying!
Waiting

Douglasville, GA

#3 Jul 24, 2010
Proud wrote:
Just saying!
Have you read the thread on David McDade. His clearing the officers means nothing.

Just saying!
Mr c

Marietta, GA

#4 Jul 24, 2010
just saying, these officers should be promoted.They did douglas county a favor by getting this dirt bag out of the way.
LOL@ a loving father--husband and a drug dealer out at 2 am in the morning..I dont believe you can put these 2 in the same place EVER
Waiting

Douglasville, GA

#5 Jul 24, 2010
None of that means officers should be allowed to execute him.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Jul 24, 2010
Waiting wrote:
None of that means officers should be allowed to execute him.
Nope, sure doesn't but the fact that he tried to kill one of them with his 2 ton car does. They should be commended for their bravery and courage and for being able to think quickly. Dennis Hamby made his choice, the officers just reacted.
wayne

Douglasville, GA

#7 Jul 24, 2010
no drugs found no gun the car was what you had to claim was a weapon

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8 Jul 24, 2010
wayne wrote:
no drugs found no gun the car was what you had to claim was a weapon
LOL I just laugh becuase you don't know the whole story, and one thing tha has already been cinfirmed was he used his car as a weapon!!!! Don't worry, the truth will come out. Drugs were there, for sure!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9 Jul 24, 2010
Sorry about the terrible typing, IDK what happened there.
wayne

Douglasville, GA

#10 Jul 24, 2010
MaddiKnows wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I just laugh becuase you don't know the whole story, and one thing tha has already been cinfirmed was he used his car as a weapon!!!! Don't worry, the truth will come out. Drugs were there, for sure!
Foxes find mass suicide in hen house after ivestigation by foxes
wayne

Douglasville, GA

#11 Jul 24, 2010
I remember one time earl lee shot someone in the back that was attacking him I am not sure how that happens but there was a complete investigation
answers

Atlanta, GA

#12 Jul 24, 2010
wayne wrote:
I remember one time earl lee shot someone in the back that was attacking him I am not sure how that happens but there was a complete investigation
Earl lee never shot anyone. Ron Angel shot Knowles.
Observior

Douglasville, GA

#13 Aug 1, 2010
MaddiKnows wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I just laugh becuase you don't know the whole story, and one thing tha has already been cinfirmed was he used his car as a weapon!!!! Don't worry, the truth will come out. Drugs were there, for sure!
No Drugs Were found on Mr. Hamby. The Undercover car (White) hit Shelly Hambys drivers side door. It was on the News.The only shot of the undercover car, was that of it being towed away. Had Mr. Hamby had drugs on him, it would have been announced on Fox5, ABC and also NBC.It would have been Announced for days on end. Are you really that naive or just Stupid. I believe the latter. Also, learn how to spell for gods sakes. This is from an Observior, who at this point and time, can smell Shit from an Outhouse! Can anyone else?
Decided

Winder, GA

#14 Aug 1, 2010
Observior wrote:
<quoted text>No Drugs Were found on Mr. Hamby. The Undercover car (White) hit Shelly Hambys drivers side door. It was on the News.The only shot of the undercover car, was that of it being towed away. Had Mr. Hamby had drugs on him, it would have been announced on Fox5, ABC and also NBC.It would have been Announced for days on end. Are you really that naive or just Stupid. I believe the latter. Also, learn how to spell for gods sakes. This is from an Observior, who at this point and time, can smell Shit from an Outhouse! Can anyone else?
You really believe everything you see or don't see on the news??? LOL they never, ever tell the whole story. You, my dear, are sriously mistaken. Maybe you are the "Stupid" one, I think we have a few here that would agree with that, and until you have all the facts, of which you do not, I mean you CLEARLY do not, then shut your mouth. What about Ryan Miller, he was arrested in connection. Think he could have ben holding the drugs??? Huh??? Oh wait, you don't know becuase you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
NotExactlyPC

Villa Rica, GA

#15 Aug 1, 2010
Observior wrote:
<quoted text>Also, learn how to spell for gods sakes. This is from an Observior
Pot, Kettle, Black. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Let me fix it for you ....

Also, learn how to spell for God's sake. This is from an observer.
Hum2043

Douglasville, GA

#16 Aug 1, 2010
I thought Ron was driving and Earl was on the passenger side. Knowles "got out out of the cuffs", tried to take Earl's gun and Earl shot hin. It does not matter John Paul Knowles was a confirmed serial killer that we never had to feed, house, or pay for his clothes. We did not have to spend millions for a trial, lawyers, like we do today for sorry SOB's like the guy that is on tape shooting a judge and two others in the court room. Do away with trash like that!
answers wrote:
<quoted text>
Earl lee never shot anyone. Ron Angel shot Knowles.
wayne

Douglasville, GA

#17 Aug 1, 2010
Decided wrote:
<quoted text>
You really believe everything you see or don't see on the news??? LOL they never, ever tell the whole story. You, my dear, are sriously mistaken. Maybe you are the "Stupid" one, I think we have a few here that would agree with that, and until you have all the facts, of which you do not, I mean you CLEARLY do not, then shut your mouth. What about Ryan Miller, he was arrested in connection. Think he could have ben holding the drugs??? Huh??? Oh wait, you don't know becuase you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
Fulton County, Georgia, District Attorney Paul Howard is moving to indict three Atlanta narcotics officers on charges including murder in the killing of 92-year-old Kathryn Johnston, who opened fire on invading undercover officers executing an apparently bogus "no-knock" search warrant. But Johnston's family is not happy, fearing any state indictment could hamper an ongoing federal investigation and possible federal charges.

The proposed indictment accuses officers Gregg Junnier, Jason Smith, and Arthur Tesler of felony murder, aggravated assault, false imprisonment, burglary, making false statements, and violation of oath. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that a defense attorney for one of the officers received an email from DA Howard Wednesday including the proposed indictment and saying prosecutors would take the matter to a grand jury on February 26.

The three officers sought and received a search warrant from a magistrate after Smith told him he and Tesler had a confidential informant buy crack at that house. But in the wake of the botched drug raid, which also left three officers wounded, it became evident that the officers had lied to the magistrate. There was no informant who had purchased crack at the house. After the raid, the officers attempted to get another informant to lie and say he had bought drugs there, but he instead told investigators about the reques

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any douglasville runners (Mar '08) 13 hr Ozz 11
Plantation Estates MH park! Bad experiences any... (Jul '12) 13 hr Raymond 5
Does anyone know if Dependable Tire in Lithia S... (Sep '11) Jul 22 Vitizen 45
SECTION 8 HOUSES in mirror lake (Apr '08) Jul 21 Elmer 103
Eye brow specialist in Douglasville area Jul 21 Raymond 6
Why do black people CHOOSE to speak like slaves (Nov '11) Jul 21 UMCBW 108
BOE Board member elections Jul 21 Elmer 12

Douglasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglasville Mortgages