Bishop Eddie Long - Hypocrit, Bi-sexu...

Bishop Eddie Long - Hypocrit, Bi-sexual, False Prophet Pimp

Posted in the Douglasville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Not Surprised

Torrance, CA

#1 Sep 22, 2010
For many years those of us with sense knew that Eddie Long was running a business and not a church. He fired his "un-Godly" Deacon board and had full control over all funds. He is a false prophet and a phony. Nothing about him exudes the word of God, nothing!

Then you have idiots who write him $15k checks, think RHOA DeShawn Snow, and several associates that I know.

They are all idiots worshiping a prosperity preachin' pulpit pimp!
is it worth it

Memphis, TN

#2 Sep 22, 2010
their blood is on HIS handsa. When it's said and done enjoy now because their is a higher power you WILL answer to.
major tom

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2010
sounds by the news this ole boy has got his nuts caught in between the offering baskets
Not Surprised

Fremont, CA

#4 Sep 23, 2010
Eddie Long is going to be exposed with this scandal. Maybe his "flock" will se they where being led by a blind leader and not a true man of God.

Then again, some of the idiots will continue to "worship" him like he is...God.

Since: Oct 08

Powder Springs, GA

#6 Sep 23, 2010
He's a liberal.
Divid Steele

United States

#7 Sep 23, 2010
ANON ME wrote:
He's a liberal.
he had a huge black rally planned soon with roy barnes showing up.It is now cancelled.Wht not have it ROY? Isnt this your kind of voters?
Pulpit Pimp

Costa Mesa, CA

#10 Sep 23, 2010
I knew it! He is a homo! While preachin' against homo-sexi-ality...just how he says it too!!
Pulpit Pimp

Costa Mesa, CA

#11 Sep 23, 2010
BJ Bernstein is a d*** good lawyer too! She is going to take Homo Eddie to the cleaners and to prison.
You Better Hear This

Douglasville, GA

#12 Sep 24, 2010
Earl Paulk

Atlanta, GA

#13 Sep 24, 2010
All of these southern preachers are like this. Same with most of my neighbors....racist homophobe HIPPOCRITES.

I"m not surprised.
TheWatcher

Foxboro, MA

#14 Sep 24, 2010
People are going back and forth about this situation. Some are suggesting that the accusers are lying.

It would be easier to give the 'Bishop' the benefit of the doubt if not for some of the crazy things he has said and done.(see the previous post with youtube link.)

Furthermore, if he did send the pictures that are being circulated on the internet, then he is not going to be able to talk his way out of this one.

As a man, I cannot think of any occasion where I would send another man (never mind young men) any of the photos that he is alledged to have sent.

That is very 'gay' behavior if you ask me.

I don't know any men who would have taken that picture never mind send it to another man!
Pimp Daddy

Torrance, CA

#15 Sep 25, 2010
Screwing his Spiritual Sons! What kind of sh** is that?

How many idiots wanted to get CLOSE to Daddy Long and they were willing to use their sons to get close to him. You know the type...don't have enough money for him to acknowledge them, like some of the other big pocket members, but they will sacrifice their sons to get close. Soooo their sons can call him Daddy and go on trips.

Negroes are so sick!
Pimp Daddy

Mclean, VA

#17 Sep 25, 2010
The truth is that they should have never been worshipping the "man" anyway. So many people attend that church because they think it is a status symbol. This symbol just blew up in your face! Booooo Yahhhhh!
AntiChrist

Stone Mountain, GA

#18 Sep 25, 2010
All Christian churches are a business and a status icon. You will all burn in hell!

Oh, I go to such and such Baptist church I left the ther Baptist church because the I didn't think the church was big enough, the preachers wife is a tramp and on and on! All of u are hypocrites, believe in yourself and not a god or manmand you will succeed in life!!!!

“Wess12”

Since: Dec 08

Douglasville

#19 Sep 26, 2010
Out of curiousity, I am watching him speak to his congregation. I really cannot believe what I am seeing. I am just about 15 minutes into it and he can barely get out 3-4 words with his congregation cheering for him.
Jimbo

Douglasville, GA

#20 Sep 26, 2010
Judge not, that ye be not judged.

“Wess12”

Douglasville

#21 Sep 26, 2010
I am making a statement. I find it odd that he never once said "I did not have sexual relations with those boys". Yet, his congregation kept cheering for him. I am a woman but I would think that if a man was accused of having sexual relations with young boys and he was not guilty....that HE WOULD BE SHOUTING IT FROM THE MOUNTAIN TOP THAT HE DID NO SUCH THING! Maybe that's just common sense and I am aware that it is extinct.
Pimp Daddy

Fremont, CA

#22 Sep 26, 2010
Weiss I rarely agree with you about anything, actually I never have but I agree with both statements you made above.

It just shows you how stupid they are!!!

Those are the same people who will throw you under the bus if YOU are accused of doing something wrong but the "Bishop" that they worship like he is God is accused of doing something wrong they decide to ride his "nuts" to the end.

Again, typical Christian hypocrites!

“Wess12”

Douglasville

#23 Sep 26, 2010
Pimp Daddy wrote:
Weiss I rarely agree with you about anything, actually I never have but I agree with both statements you made above.
It just shows you how stupid they are!!!
Those are the same people who will throw you under the bus if YOU are accused of doing something wrong but the "Bishop" that they worship like he is God is accused of doing something wrong they decide to ride his "nuts" to the end.
Again, typical Christian hypocrites!
I am glad we could find common ground. It was like I was watching a huge cult and their master was in front of them. Yes, it was if they were worshipping him!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#24 Sep 26, 2010
He stated a couple of times that he is not a perfect man. I have to wonder if that is not a prelude to what we are going to be hearing about. His congregation was fervent in their support. I know one is innocent until proven guilty, however, the type of support they showed was almost as if they didn't care if he WAS guilty. I thought they were going to break into a riot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2016 Election - Douglas Co Commission Chairman 2 hr one who knows 28
Bones found in Earl Lee's mothers property?? (Dec '09) 10 hr Cirizencane 28
Who will you support for Sheriff in 2016? (Jul '14) Mon one who knows 20
Who knows what YGK stands for...speaking of gan... (Jan '09) Sun Jacksonfive 42
85.3% of Attorneys in Atlanta Bar Assoc. Rate J... (Sep '10) Sun RCD 36
Teachers Should Strike Sun taxpayer 112 80
CrossRoad church Feb 3 Concerned 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglasville Mortgages