West GA Fair in Carrollton

West GA Fair in Carrollton

Posted in the Douglasville Forum

Kid at heart

Wasco, IL

#1 May 19, 2009
Does anyone know what rides are there? What night is "braclet" night? The cost to get in?
DouglasCitizen

United States

#2 May 19, 2009
Kid at heart wrote:
Does anyone know what rides are there? What night is "braclet" night? The cost to get in?
Found this on the Community Foundation of West GA's website:

Date and Time:
May 14-23, 2009

Location:
VFW Fairgrounds

Description:
West Georgia Fair at VFW Fairgrounds. Armbands are $17. Free admission on May 14th. Admission is $3. Pageants will be held on May 16th.

Fee:
Admission -$3.00 (Free admission on May 14th)
Armbands -$17.00
officer obie

United States

#3 May 19, 2009
dont't get your hopes up very high.Its nothing like the james H drew shows that used to come to carrollton years ago.FOr $20, I would rather go to six flags.
kids mom

Temple, GA

#4 May 20, 2009
do you know the times they are open? and what is the address?
whlconn

Carrollton, GA

#5 Jul 8, 2010
how much is the wrestling cost for Sat. June 10th?
yammy

Braselton, GA

#6 Jul 8, 2010
officer obie wrote:
dont't get your hopes up very high.Its nothing like the james H drew shows that used to come to carrollton years ago.FOr $20, I would rather go to six flags.

Very true but you can't go to six flags for 20 bucks anymore. An adult ticket is like 50 or 60 bucks.

However as far as the fair is concerned I would never go there, nor take my kids there. Their rides are not up to par and dangerous.
BUBBA

United States

#7 Jul 8, 2010
yammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true but you can't go to six flags for 20 bucks anymore. An adult ticket is like 50 or 60 bucks.
However as far as the fair is concerned I would never go there, nor take my kids there. Their rides are not up to par and dangerous.
if you dont go, how the hell do you know anything about the rides?
yammy

Braselton, GA

#8 Jul 8, 2010
BUBBA wrote:
<quoted text>
if you dont go, how the hell do you know anything about the rides?
Safety reports and inspections. I make use of my ability to read.
totiyuana

Carrollton, GA

#9 Sep 12, 2012
when do the fair come in carrolton and how much do it cost to get for four people
sam

Bowdon, GA

#10 Sep 12, 2012
totiyuana wrote:
when do the fair come in carrolton and how much do it cost to get for four people
well lets just see. If shenika had 1 food stamp and rufus had 3 food stamp, how many food stamp do they have when they puts them together? If each person costes $10 and you got you and 3 other lil black childrens, then 4 times 10 is WHAT?
torqued

Douglasville, GA

#11 Sep 12, 2012
What if they just bust Bubba upside the head, laugh at his racist ass, pick up his white girlfriend who wants some real sex anyway, and steal his Amex?

Would that get them into the Fair?

I guess they'll need to pay for 5 then. I hope Bubba didn't go past his limit buying Nascar crap and KKK hoods.

Idiot.
Shameka

Douglasville, GA

#12 Sep 13, 2012
Don't forget to stop by the "free" cell phone booth. Bubba had a new phone but it got broke while trying to bust bubba upside the head.
Fool
torqued wrote:
What if they just bust Bubba upside the head, laugh at his racist ass, pick up his white girlfriend who wants some real sex anyway, and steal his Amex?
Would that get them into the Fair?
I guess they'll need to pay for 5 then. I hope Bubba didn't go past his limit buying Nascar crap and KKK hoods.
Idiot.
sam

Carrollton, GA

#13 Sep 16, 2012
kids mom wrote:
do you know the times they are open? and what is the address?
would you like for someone to come pick you up and loan you $20 to get in, buy you some cotton candy?
Curious

Powder Springs, GA

#14 Sep 16, 2012
sam wrote:
<quoted text>
would you like for someone to come pick you up and loan you $20 to get in, buy you some cotton candy?
She posted that in May 2009 so I hope she found it :)
Angie

Dallas, GA

#15 Oct 4, 2012
sam wrote:
<quoted text>
well lets just see. If shenika had 1 food stamp and rufus had 3 food stamp, how many food stamp do they have when they puts them together? If each person costes $10 and you got you and 3 other lil black childrens, then 4 times 10 is WHAT?
LOL... Crackin' me up!!!!
Angie

Dallas, GA

#16 Oct 4, 2012
Just to add to my earlier post.... And i'm not racist nor do i have a KKK hood. Although i do have some Nascar stuff...
Wrestlingchick19 84

Carrollton, GA

#17 Oct 5, 2012
whlconn wrote:
how much is the wrestling cost for Sat. June 10th?
Well it cost $10.00 for front row for adults and $5.00 for kids front row and then $10.00 at the door kids under 12 get in free at the door and if you get the tickets at kmart or freds now they are 8.00 for regular tickest but front row is 10 no matter what for adults
Ashlee

Carrollton, GA

#18 Feb 19, 2013
what show does play the west Georgia Fair? and will they play the 2013 season?
harold

United States

#19 Feb 27, 2013
The west georgia fair is aka belle city amusements,they travel around the world all year round,all it is just nothing but a money pit,you might as well go to the casinos and gamble,all the merchandise you win for prizes is cheap shit made in china
gossip

Carrollton, GA

#20 Mar 4, 2013
why not just start a fire in the front chard and throw about $100 bucks in?It will save you the trip and the rip off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sad day in america 28 min General Robert E Lee 73
It ain't right 6 hr Stop your sobbing 2
Kimberly Kay 18 hr Neek 9
Dennis House for Commissioner (Jun '10) Wed Frances 3
keasha Wed Kingcox 15
Debate: Gay Marriage - Douglasville, GA (Jul '10) Tue wess12 191
have we as a community forgotten Larry Bolen Jun 30 Chicknbutt the nut 3
More from around the web

Douglasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Douglasville Mortgages