First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#132 Mar 28, 2013
please give me a break wrote:
Operative word is WHITE. They are not profiling white people.

You should go to court more often. There are plenty of white people facing judges every week.
Grobbbbbbb

Since: Apr 13

Davenport, FL

#134 Apr 23, 2013
Well it's kinda like this .....if 90% of people you arrest or have to chase down are a little darker than yourself. And they dress like criminals and you stop them at night . Guess what your gonna expect the worst and expect they are up to no good . That's called being smart and wanting to live another day!!!!!!!! It's not profiling it's "your race can't get their shit together" Now drive careful and have a nice day...

Since: Apr 13

Davenport, FL

#135 Apr 23, 2013
Back in the day Earl's boys would have put a joint in his mouth, give him a light then shot him and said he reached for their weapon.
Chicknbutt

Douglasville, GA

#136 Apr 24, 2013
Douglasusetobenice wrote:
It's not profiling it's "your race can't get their shit together"
I've been all over topix being disgusted by blatant racists. But there's some real truth to this statement.
michelle

Atlanta, GA

#137 Aug 7, 2013
Tis2raw wrote:
My son and a friend recently experienced car trouble while traveling in Douglas County, which is where we have lived since 1997... Not more than 5 minutes after breaking down, a white, Douglas County Sheriff's Officer pulled up behind them and had already called for back up before he could get out of the car and began going crazy about smelling weed. headlightsMy son was ultimately strip searched at taser point and arrested by one of Douglas County's finest.
I am in search of others who have had bad and/or similar experiences... Please send me your stories and let's connect...
Thanks!
About 9 yrs ago while traveling from DC a white social worker in douglasville told me I looked like one of the ones who worked in the kitchen. I did not know what she meant until some people told me that that meant I looked like a house N. That one arm missing white trash tried to cause me many problems to no avail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 18 min Oh my 55,367
Big Happenings @ Chapel Hill Kroger Today 3 hr NotHappy1 1
Crossroads Church 8 hr John Wayne Gacy 60
Clint Payne - PsychoTherapist (Nov '09) 18 hr sportrac 139
DA looks into Mayor Jerkins: Man claims mayor o... Mon NOT AGAIN 9
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Mon The WB 2,055
Douglas BOE second highest paid in state (May '13) Mon Wondering 66
•••

Douglasville News Video

•••
•••

Douglasville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Douglasville People Search