Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

My son and a friend recently experienced car trouble while traveling in Douglas County, which is where we have lived since 1997... Not more than 5 minutes after breaking down, a white, Douglas County Sheriff's Officer pulled up behind them and had already called for back up before he could get out of the car and began going crazy about smelling weed. headlightsMy son was ultimately strip searched at taser point and arrested by one of Douglas County's finest.

I am in search of others who have had bad and/or similar experiences... Please send me your stories and let's connect...

Thanks!
Cheech

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

Did your son have any weed?
Dville Mom

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

I am constantly racially profiled by Douglas County Cops. I'm a white, working, woman who drives a minivan and follows all traffic laws. They see me, smile, and keep going.
Were your son and his friend dressed like a bunch of thugs? Were they acting suspicious? Was the car stolen? Were they smoking weed? Fresh air just doesn't smell like weed.
They were arrested. Awesome! Douglas County 1, Thugs 0!

Since: Sep 11

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

Dville Mom wrote:
I am constantly racially profiled by Douglas County Cops. I'm a white, working, woman who drives a minivan and follows all traffic laws. They see me, smile, and keep going.
Were your son and his friend dressed like a bunch of thugs? Were they acting suspicious? Was the car stolen? Were they smoking weed? Fresh air just doesn't smell like weed.
They were arrested. Awesome! Douglas County 1, Thugs 0!
Dville Mom... I see ignorance is definitely Bliss! Have a Nice Day.
Dville Mom

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

I will. It's the white thing to do. BTW...did you use my husband's bail bonds company to get your kids out. Thanks! We will eat well tonight.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

Tis2raw wrote:
My son and a friend recently experienced car trouble while traveling in Douglas County, which is where we have lived since 1997... Not more than 5 minutes after breaking down, a white, Douglas County Sheriff's Officer pulled up behind them and had already called for back up before he could get out of the car and began going crazy about smelling weed. headlightsMy son was ultimately strip searched at taser point and arrested by one of Douglas County's finest.
I am in search of others who have had bad and/or similar experiences... Please send me your stories and let's connect...
Thanks!

Strip searched at tazer point?!?!?!?! On the side of the road? Oh please. Keep telling these interesting stories. Or is this just a bastardization of the recent story of the "pastor" who arrived at the scene of his kid who was pulled over for a tag violation?

Seems the "pastor" decided that raising hell with the cop and trying to pull the race card got him a little closer to God (via electric shock). Just how STUPID do you have to be to interfere with a cop who is on the job? What "right" do YOU have to get up in a cop's face?

I suspect more of that artificial "empowerment" that has resulted from Obama being "elected". Just like all the flash mobs and other total disrespect blacks are showing for the rules we get to see the race card pulled out for routine traffic stops too? What freakin planet are you fools from? When will you learn that you are NOT the center of the universe and that if you BREAK THE LAW you don't get to claim "racism" or "racial profiling".

Now, don't you think it's time to follow the rules and get your freakin tag renewed before something STUPID liek this happens again? After all, the cops have way better things to do with their time than deal with STUPID fools who can follow SIMPLE rules. Grow the hell up "pastor".
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbb

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

Grob Hahn For President. 'nuff said.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

Tis2raw, it sounds as if you may be looking for support for a possible class action lawsuit or some such. I'm going to give you some unsolicited advice:
Just because your kid said it, doesn't make it so. I'm not suggesting that you not listen to his side, but if that is the story he is telling you, you might want to investigate a bit more. You KNOW if his story is suspect. You are not being a good parent if you jump to his defense when he is WRONG. If you determine that law enforcement had just cause for arresting(?) your son, you could be saving his life by enforcing consequences. The country is FULL of kids with parents who strive to be their friends as opposed to being their parents. That is a HUGE mistake. Just think about it.

Since: Feb 08

Douglasville, Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

There is a reason why they have cameras on the car's dashboard.
dr zeus

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

Tis2raw wrote:
Thanks!
if your child was strip searched at taser point, I think we would have seen you on the news before Topix. Nice story though, you should think about writing fiction; oh wait, you did.

“Wess12”

Since: Dec 08

Douglasville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Strip searched at tazer point?!?!?!?! On the side of the road? Oh please. Keep telling these interesting stories. Or is this just a bastardization of the recent story of the "pastor" who arrived at the scene of his kid who was pulled over for a tag violation?
Seems the "pastor" decided that raising hell with the cop and trying to pull the race card got him a little closer to God (via electric shock). Just how STUPID do you have to be to interfere with a cop who is on the job? What "right" do YOU have to get up in a cop's face?
I suspect more of that artificial "empowerment" that has resulted from Obama being "elected". Just like all the flash mobs and other total disrespect blacks are showing for the rules we get to see the race card pulled out for routine traffic stops too? What freakin planet are you fools from? When will you learn that you are NOT the center of the universe and that if you BREAK THE LAW you don't get to claim "racism" or "racial profiling".
Now, don't you think it's time to follow the rules and get your freakin tag renewed before something STUPID liek this happens again? After all, the cops have way better things to do with their time than deal with STUPID fools who can follow SIMPLE rules. Grow the hell up "pastor".
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbb
I seriously think I am in love with you.....this was so brilliant.
rufus

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

Tis2raw wrote:

Thanks!
I was profiled too. I smoked weed jus like yo kids. It ain't rights how dey uphold da law in Douglas counties. Let's cunect!!
Tis2raW

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

Dville Mom wrote:
I will. It's the white thing to do. BTW...did you use my husband's bail bonds company to get your kids out. Thanks! We will eat well tonight.
Dville Mom! U are truly IGNORANT!!!!! Thanks for proving my point about your kind in Dville!
Tis2raW

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbb
Judged! I'm sure you find my story hard to believe because it has never happened to you or yours... As I stated in my initial post, these 2 boys were only guilty of breaking down on the side of the road and nothing else! And, I'm not sure what President Obama has to do with the point you are trying to make, but once again you have also proved my point about your kind....

Thank you.
Tis2raW

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Synergy wrote:
Grob Hahn For President.'nuff said.
Grob Hahn... Seriously?

Thank you too!
Tis2raW

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Synergy wrote:
Tis2raw, it sounds as if you may be looking for support for a possible class action lawsuit or some such. I'm going to give you some unsolicited advice:
Just because your kid said it, doesn't make it so. I'm not suggesting that you not listen to his side, but if that is the story he is telling you, you might want to investigate a bit more. You KNOW if his story is suspect. You are not being a good parent if you jump to his defense when he is WRONG. If you determine that law enforcement had just cause for arresting(?) your son, you could be saving his life by enforcing consequences. The country is FULL of kids with parents who strive to be their friends as opposed to being their parents. That is a HUGE mistake. Just think about it.
synergy, thank you for your advice. Thank God I have not been the type of parent you describe in your post... I also Thank God that I don't have to rely merely on my son's side of the story...
Tis2raW

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

elementaryhistoryteacher wrote:
There is a reason why they have cameras on the car's dashboard.
Elementaryhistoryteacher... You are right! There is a reason why they have cameras on the car's dashboard...Thank God for the dashboard video... I've seen it! It's very disturbing...
Tis2raW

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

dr zeus wrote:
<quoted text>if your child was strip searched at taser point, I think we would have seen you on the news before Topix. Nice story though, you should think about writing fiction; oh wait, you did.
In due time sir!
Tis2raW

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

It is amazing to me that after honorably serving 16 years in the United States Navy that me and my offspring are still treated like 2nd class citizens in Douglasville, Georgia, and the United States of America! Thank You All! You were who I thought YOU were! God Bless You All & God Bless the United States of America...
Chong

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Tis2raW wrote:
It is amazing to me that after honorably serving 16 years in the United States Navy that me and my offspring are still treated like 2nd class citizens in Douglasville, Georgia, and the United States of America! Thank You All! You were who I thought YOU were! God Bless You All & God Bless the United States of America...
Did your son have any weed?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of125
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Douglasville Discussions

Search the Douglasville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Douglas School System 3 hr Poppa 3
Pennsylvania school stabbing, 3 hr Conchilla 30
Christian metal reaching out, touching new souls (Apr '07) 3 hr Conchilla 5
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr Hobo Hunnicutt 39,414
Hey Bud 11 hr Conchilla 80
Students Pepper Spray Dozens of Classmates, For... 20 hr Dville Man 3
Dalia Racine??? Thu Monique Rivarde 17
•••
•••

Douglasville News Video

•••
•••

Douglasville Jobs

•••
•••
•••