David T. Emerson a.k.a. Cowboy

David T. Emerson a.k.a. Cowboy

Posted in the Douglasville Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 14, 2010
Can someone please explain to me why this baffoon is still a judge in Douglas County?
Hello

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Jul 14, 2010
Because he follows the law!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 14, 2010
You must have your head stuck up your behind. Good 'ol boys have one set of laws and the "others" have another set of laws.

You must be one of his friends. So if you ever had him as YOUR judge you would be alright.
hello again

Alpharetta, GA

#4 Jul 14, 2010
What about his rulings being upheld 94% of the time by the court of appeals screams "good 'ol boys" to you?? Why don't you go make "friends" with a judge in another county and move there!!! OH, and I see you have posted negative comments on 2 other threads, you must be part of the PR machine for Ms. Knight...
Knight DUI Child In Car

Douglasville, GA

#5 Jul 14, 2010
We should all vote for Jennifer Knight despite:
- Her DUI involving these facts from the police report-- her daughter in the back seat who was 2 years old, stopped after running a red light and stopping in the middle of the intersection of I20 and Fairburn Rd., a 1/4 full bottle of booze on the front passenger floorboard, showing her official Fulton County ID instead of her drivers license several times, urinating on herself at the police station, telling the office she would have his job, and making such a scene at the hospital that security had to stand by with the police officer until other police backup showed up.
- Violation of probation and 8 days in jail after the DUI for not cooperating.
- Her house was foreclosed on in Douglas County a few years ago and sold by the bank on the courthouse steps probably back to itself.
- Bankruptcy filed and completed earlier this year where she listed her student loans on the bankruptcy paperwork which seem to be federally guaranteed (taxpayer guaranteed, that is). It is unknown whether these were discharged.
- Late filed campaign disclosure that shows not a single person in Douglas County gave her one dime.
And on, and on, and on.
Remember these facts in November.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Jul 14, 2010
Again, sounds like a person who has experienced LIFE. I forget that you so-called Christians are so quick to judge when someone makes a mistake.

She did not break bread with Jesus like HELLO and KNIGHT DUI! That level of perfection eludes her.

Nope, I don't work for Jennifer Knight but I have done my own investigative work and I like her. Even with all her IMPERFECTIONS I like her a lot.

Something about the perfect, white male, whose s*** doesn't stink doesn't sit well with me!

“Wess12”

Since: Dec 08

Douglasville

#7 Jul 14, 2010
Suburbanite 0401 wrote:
Again, sounds like a person who has experienced LIFE. I forget that you so-called Christians are so quick to judge when someone makes a mistake.
She did not break bread with Jesus like HELLO and KNIGHT DUI! That level of perfection eludes her.
Nope, I don't work for Jennifer Knight but I have done my own investigative work and I like her. Even with all her IMPERFECTIONS I like her a lot.
Something about the perfect, white male, whose s*** doesn't stink doesn't sit well with me!
Quarterman?
Life Experience

Douglasville, GA

#8 Jul 14, 2010
Many of us experienced life at 20 years of age. Not in their thirties as a lawyer working to prosecute criminals and getting a DUI under these circumstances.

This has nothing to do with Jesus or being Christian.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9 Jul 14, 2010
I guess I didn't read the book that said you don't screw up after your twenties.

Since: Oct 08

Douglasville, GA

#10 Jul 14, 2010
wess12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quarterman?
Sounds a little like JQ, but the spelling is better.

Since: Oct 08

Douglasville, GA

#11 Jul 14, 2010
Suburbanite 0401 wrote:
I guess I didn't read the book that said you don't screw up after your twenties.
I can think of only one person in my family that got a DUI. That was probably 20 years ago when he was in his 20's. Dui's are a crime. It's nothing to "over look".

Most responsible adults do not drink and drive. We know better.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#13 Jul 14, 2010
Nope, not Quarterman. You guys are so far off!

I never said it wasn't a crime. I am talking about a person's ability to change. Someone who has used a major mistake to make their life better and in turn can make a difference in someone's life.

For all I know Emerson has committed crimes that I don't know about because he wasn't caught.

I know Emerson gave the harshest sentence to a kid. I know that much! I am sure he was getting his knob slobbed at 16 and 17 too.

Don't be so quick to write someone off over a mistake.

Who gives a rats a** if her house was foreclosed. Hello! A lot of people are losing their homes.

I can't wait for November.

Since: Oct 08

Douglasville, GA

#14 Jul 14, 2010
Suburbanite 0401 wrote:
Nope, not Quarterman. You guys are so far off!
I never said it wasn't a crime. I am talking about a person's ability to change. Someone who has used a major mistake to make their life better and in turn can make a difference in someone's life.
For all I know Emerson has committed crimes that I don't know about because he wasn't caught.
I know Emerson gave the harshest sentence to a kid. I know that much! I am sure he was getting his knob slobbed at 16 and 17 too.
Don't be so quick to write someone off over a mistake.
Who gives a rats a** if her house was foreclosed. Hello! A lot of people are losing their homes.
I can't wait for November.
Your classless and disgusting remarks aren't going to help your friend get elected. It is a big turn off, Sweetie.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15 Jul 14, 2010
The truth hurts. I know!

EMERSON IS GOING TO BE A THING OF THE PAST

Since: Oct 08

Douglasville, GA

#16 Jul 14, 2010
Suburbanite 0401 wrote:
The truth hurts. I know!
EMERSON IS GOING TO BE A THING OF THE PAST
yeah, her campaign is in full swing and she's got like 5 votes. woo hoo

“Wess12”

Since: Dec 08

Douglasville

#17 Jul 14, 2010
Suburbanite 0401 wrote:
Nope, not Quarterman. You guys are so far off!
I never said it wasn't a crime. I am talking about a person's ability to change. Someone who has used a major mistake to make their life better and in turn can make a difference in someone's life.
For all I know Emerson has committed crimes that I don't know about because he wasn't caught.
I know Emerson gave the harshest sentence to a kid. I know that much! I am sure he was getting his knob slobbed at 16 and 17 too.
Don't be so quick to write someone off over a mistake.
Who gives a rats a** if her house was foreclosed. Hello! A lot of people are losing their homes.
I can't wait for November.
Not surprised at all that you know a kid that got a harsh sentence (yours perhaps?), not surprised that you know alot of people losing their houses. You know that old saying "birds of a feather......"

Here's a novel idea......Dont commit a crime and you won't go before a judge or Dont buy a house you cannot afford. I figure you will not get it.... Common sense cannot be learned, you are either born with it or without it. Your posts are not helping your candidate at all. Help her out by shutting up.

“Wess12”

Since: Dec 08

Douglasville

#18 Jul 14, 2010
ANON ME wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, her campaign is in full swing and she's got like 5 votes. woo hoo
She needs to call this poster up and tell him to shut up or she is gonna loose those 5 votes!
Hello

Alpharetta, GA

#19 Jul 14, 2010
I am still trying to understand why Emerson is hated so much for doing what the law says? If it has a mandatory sentence then it sould be imposed no matter who it is facing it. Judges don't write law they impose the sentence as it is written.

I know Jennifer knight and she is a good attorney and would do a good job. I however think Emerson is the better person for the job, with a 94% upheld ruling he can't be that bad.

Since: Oct 08

Douglasville, GA

#20 Jul 14, 2010
wess12 wrote:
<quoted text>
She needs to call this poster up and tell him to shut up or she is gonna loose those 5 votes!
Poor thing, I bet she don't even know about this yahoo.
Dear Hello

Douglasville, GA

#21 Jul 14, 2010
Emerson is not hated. He is respected and admired. His website is here: www.judgeemerson2010.com He has been a judge almost 20 years here in Douglas County.

He is only hated by Jennifer Knight's people (likely one person) posting under different names. We are in good hands with Judge Emerson. He is tough on crime and a no-nonsense judge which bothers them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tent and storage containers in Target parking lot. 20 hr Tolerman 5
News 71-year-old hits pregnant woman at Macon Chedda... Apr 18 Mocha Jones 2
Douglasville is the new Atlanta Getto. Apr 18 Erick 34
News Ginger Ann McMichen Wellham Apr 17 hmm 5
Blue Bird Truck Stop!----Do You Remember? (Jul '08) Apr 15 Boomerang 11
Why do black people CHOOSE to speak like slaves (Nov '11) Apr 15 Sensible Guy 153
shooting at Krogettho Hospital Dr. Apr 14 James t 2

Douglasville Jobs

Personal Finance

Douglasville Mortgages