why do black people think that whites...

why do black people think that whites want them in their neighborhoods

Posted in the Douglasville Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 22, 2010
Now you've done it. Get ready for the Liberal Onslaught! Run!

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#3 Aug 22, 2010
Tired of Black Scum wrote:
We don't want you! You bring down our property values. You dont keep up your lawns, you leave oil in the driveway, you dont paint your homes. You dont pay your house note, HOA fees, you dont know how to get along with other people. You always roll your neck, eyes, and big asses. Then call me a "cracka" because I have high standards. Why cant we put all of you on an island and leave your asses on it!
Wow! A lot think it, a few say it, and one posts it.
Evan Longwood

United States

#4 Aug 22, 2010
Villa Rica wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! A lot think it, a few say it, and one posts it.
Pretty sure lots of people post "it." I just wanted to make a post in this thread before Crabapple posts about how we should all love each other, and that he spent months getting railed by black guys at boot camp. We've all heard the story Crabby, save it.
notagain

Powder Springs, GA

#5 Aug 22, 2010
Tired of Black Scum wrote:
We don't want you! You bring down our property values. You dont keep up your lawns, you leave oil in the driveway, you dont paint your homes. You dont pay your house note, HOA fees, you dont know how to get along with other people. You always roll your neck, eyes, and big asses. Then call me a "cracka" because I have high standards. Why cant we put all of you on an island and leave your asses on it!
Wow, you are one angry person. Feel better now?
mike

Lancing, TN

#7 Aug 22, 2010
Tired of Black Scum wrote:
We don't want you! You bring down our property values. You dont keep up your lawns, you leave oil in the driveway, you dont paint your homes. You dont pay your house note, HOA fees, you dont know how to get along with other people. You always roll your neck, eyes, and big asses. Then call me a "cracka" because I have high standards. Why cant we put all of you on an island and leave your asses on it!
Maybe it's the neighborhood you live in. The black people I deal with are quite responsible and good people. And I have to say, your claim to have high standards seem to be muted by what this post says about you... don't know, just the way I see it.

Something tells me you don't speak for your neighbors; I would hope they would have some modicum of civility... maybe not, don't know.
FED UP

United States

#8 Aug 22, 2010
The countdown begins for Crabapple to say "our colors are human" blah, blah, blah...
Tired of Black Scum

Kuwait

#9 Aug 22, 2010
Oh me and my decent neighbors have "some modicum of civility" alright and we are tired of being so damn civil. Mirror Lake is a very very nice community and it could have went very far but not with the black trash that is moving in.

Even the upscale black people are leaving, what does that tell you???? They are moving to more affluent black neighborhoods or white neighborhoods in North Georgia. Again, what does that tell you when the blacks, that we would want to stay, are leaving to live in Achasta or Big Canoe???? They have money, you have to have it to move to the communities mentioned, and would rather move than stay.

So its not just my white ass that is sick of it.

I am sick of being politically correct. Something is wrong with severl people of the black race. There is a link that is missing.
really

Lithonia, GA

#10 Aug 22, 2010
Yeah right North Georgia,that's like moving them to Haralson County,that isn't gonna happen.Can we use another example? Maybe Alaska?
Tired of Black Scum

Fremont, CA

#11 Aug 23, 2010
Yes, I know 4 four families that have moved to Achasta in North Georgia. They told several other upper middle class black families about Big Canoe and Achasta. Last time I talked to one of the families I was told that 10 black families had moved to one of those communities. Several of them are moving to affluent black communities too, not just white communities to north of Atlanta.

So the point is, even they are leaving? Why should white people stay?
LeftiesSmellBad

Calhoun, GA

#12 Aug 23, 2010
Tired of Black Scum wrote:
We don't want you! You bring down our property values. You dont keep up your lawns, you leave oil in the driveway, you dont paint your homes. You dont pay your house note, HOA fees, you dont know how to get along with other people. You always roll your neck, eyes, and big asses. Then call me a "cracka" because I have high standards. Why cant we put all of you on an island and leave your asses on it!
At the risk of sounding like a typical "White Guy"...

I have a black dude living next to me. He takes good care of his house. Minds his own business. And, has a respectful family. Heck, the dude is even a liberal I can deal with. Almost the ideal person I could think of for living next door to us, white or black.

That being said, I feel for you having to put up with the trash living around you. Keep in mind however, not everybody should be painted with the same brush. Some of us like who lives next door and down the block from us.
LeftiesSmellBad

Calhoun, GA

#13 Aug 23, 2010
I forgot to mention, I know of more than a few folks (white and black) that are very upset with who lives next door to them. And guess what? Skin color doesn't seem to be the qualifyer with the trouble makers. Pigs will be pigs and that is true for both white and black people.

Since: Oct 08

Powder Springs, GA

#14 Aug 23, 2010
really wrote:
Yeah right North Georgia,that's like moving them to Haralson County,that isn't gonna happen.Can we use another example? Maybe Alaska?
That's where you're wrong. I have had a couple of vacation homes in N. GA. Several affluent black folks now have homes up there.
A Mom

Lithia Springs, GA

#15 Aug 23, 2010
I just want decent, repectful neighbors. I don't care what color they are.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#16 Aug 23, 2010
Me too. Nice neighbors come in all varieties, as do crappy ones. I am generally pleased with my neighbors and we all get along well, have parties at each other's houses, etc. Maybe I am just fortunate to live in "that part" of Mirror Lake, but I do believe it is what you make of it. You have crappy neighbors? Write the HOA. Call the police if they are disturbing your peace. I would have no problem doing that should the need arise.
TRUTH

Douglasville, GA

#17 Aug 23, 2010
Tired of Black Scum wrote:
We don't want you! You bring down our property values. You dont keep up your lawns, you leave oil in the driveway, you dont paint your homes. You dont pay your house note, HOA fees, you dont know how to get along with other people. You always roll your neck, eyes, and big asses. Then call me a "cracka" because I have high standards. Why cant we put all of you on an island and leave your asses on it!
You are some kind of ignorant... No one is forcing you to live there, you must not have the money to move to these 'affluent' neighborhoods if you're on here complaining about your neighbors. I lived next door to a white family for 16 years of my life and they were FILTHY... they cussed and fussed every night loud as all hell at all times of the night, didn't take care of their property, had no curtains so you could see the trash in their home and was always coming over to borrow something...not once did we judge them on how they were or labeled them as white trash or white scum, people live the way they choose to live, you don't control who moves next to you, you control where you rest your head...follow suit and get the hell on if you're so damn unhappy!
Silver Fox

Douglasville, GA

#18 Aug 23, 2010
Tired of Black Scum wrote:
We don't want you! You bring down our property values. You dont keep up your lawns, you leave oil in the driveway, you dont paint your homes. You dont pay your house note, HOA fees, you dont know how to get along with other people. You always roll your neck, eyes, and big asses. Then call me a "cracka" because I have high standards. Why cant we put all of you on an island and leave your asses on it!
have

Who is we? Speak for yourself!! I'm white and I would much rather have a black family for neighbors than a family of white trash who wouldn't know how to act or be comfortable in anything but a fly infested, delapidated, mobile home and a yard full of assorted garbage.
native transplant

Oakvale, WV

#19 Aug 23, 2010
do you all feel better now hope so.
you know what they say about good fences make good neighbors.(it is a lie)i lived beside a black family for 11 years i could not of ask for better neighbors they moved in and redid the house and property made it look real good then sold it and moved to nice mostly black neighborhood.
then i got real hillbilly white trash. try having neighbors who keep not one dog but try 15 dogs , in what was once a nice fenced in yard. then got chickens then pigs, then goats, they tried to make a mini farm on a 2 ac lot. trash piled up.we spent close to 5 grand on a privacy fence.(it did not block the smell).we complained to the police the health dept.nothing was done. needless
to say i missed my black neighbors so much i sold my house and moved to their neighborhood .so keep in mind you have the good and bad in all races .
Sesser

United States

#20 Aug 24, 2010
Tired of Black Scum wrote:
We don't want you! You bring down our property values. You dont keep up your lawns, you leave oil in the driveway, you dont paint your homes. You dont pay your house note, HOA fees, you dont know how to get along with other people. You always roll your neck, eyes, and big asses. Then call me a "cracka" because I have high standards. Why cant we put all of you on an island and leave your asses on it!
Because all the islands are over populated with white trash, the ones that have sofas on their front porch, 2-3 junk cars in the yard, a bathtub in the garden, a rubber tire around the mailbox with artificial flowers, bedroom sheets for curtains, the carport full of garage sale items, garbage bags full of beer cans, a mattress in the backyard, your flower bed is made of weeds, your lawn table is a big cable spool, your Christmas lights are still up, shall I go on? And I'm white, there is a little bit of "bad" in all of us, STOP THE RACISM!!!
yfzracer258

Atlanta, GA

#21 Aug 24, 2010
Coon's..............
catbird

Oakvale, WV

#22 Aug 24, 2010
Sesser wrote:
<quoted text>
Because all the islands are over populated with white trash, the ones that have sofas on their front porch, 2-3 junk cars in the yard, a bathtub in the garden, a rubber tire around the mailbox with artificial flowers, bedroom sheets for curtains, the carport full of garage sale items, garbage bags full of beer cans, a mattress in the backyard, your flower bed is made of weeds, your lawn table is a big cable spool, your Christmas lights are still up, shall I go on? And I'm white, there is a little bit of "bad" in all of us, STOP THE RACISM!!!
you for got old freezer for trash bin,soda bottles for bird feeders, old boats full of dirt with weeds grow ing as flowers , out houses used as yard decorations, in wv you are rich if you have all that stuff,in your yard. but please let stop the name calling. let he who is with out sin pass the first stone.{and pray you do not live in a glass house}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Thanksgiving 11 hr Tolerman 1
Lt. Bucky Attaway " Brother In Blue" (Aug '12) 23 hr Marilynyvonne 18
DCSO Bucky Attaway (May '12) Wed Marilynyvonne 136
News Douglasville City Council addresses homelessness Wed Homeless Dan 1
Animal clicking noise? (Jan '13) Tue Yvonne 38
Wolf in Sheeps Clothing Nov 19 Divisiville 5
Smyrna police car Nov 19 Barber 4

Douglasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglasville Mortgages