Peggy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

Does anyone know what they are putting in the old Hi Fi Buys building?
DouglasCitizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

It's probably the Halloween costume store...it's been there for a few years now around Halloween.

Since: Jun 07

D'ville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Somebody's spending some cash on that place, much more than just for use as a temp halloween store.

D'ville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

Bass Pro Shop?

Since: Jul 07

Douglasville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

The Halloween store this year is in the old Blockbuster on Highway 5

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

Cold beer store with hot women?
RigtiesHaveCooti es

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

*crosses fingers* come on midget strip club
zac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

I heard they were going to open a tire and wheel store there that specializes in the hoopties and white walls

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

La Grotta?:) Not going to happen.
Bones?:) Not going to happen.
Macaroni Grill?:) Not going to happen.
Cheesecake Factory?:) Not going to happen.

Dollar Store? ; ( Probably
Nails and Toes?:( Probably
Mexican Grub?:( Probably

Since: Aug 10

Douglas County Ga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

It would be nice if they would put a steak n shake, a varisty and a fuddruckers out here. I think all 3 would do really good business. What we do not need are anymore steak houses, Mexican restaurants, Chines restaurants, Hot wing places or Pizza joints. Now if they want to put a Ruths Chris steakhouse out here, I won't complain even though my budget would only allow that place a once a year trip.

D'ville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Judged:

Something needs to happen in that area, with all the empty story fronts (those in the plaza with Target-those in the plaza with Toys-R-US, Fridays, Alpine, and further down along Douglas Blvd) you'd think real estate would be dirt cheap. I see Kaiser Permanente is moving into the old Atlanta Bread Company location. And there is a sign that "Three Dollar Cafe is hiring" and has applied for a license to pour in the old Quaker Steak and Lube location. I thought Three Dollar had gone bust (and I never could see what cost three dollars in that place, my tip would be more than that).

Since: Oct 08

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

I want a store with pretty stuff for my home. You can't find any nice decor stores around here. We have that one on Douglas Blvd, but it's small and there isn't much in the store besides a few pieces of furniture and some nick nacks. I want to be able to find rugs, curtains and nice art work. Kirklands is not good quality (used to be my fave store here) and Peir One has the wrong style for my home. They only have trendy pieces. I want outside the box!
What

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

ANON ME wrote:
I want a store with pretty stuff for my home. You can't find any nice decor stores around here. We have that one on Douglas Blvd, but it's small and there isn't much in the store besides a few pieces of furniture and some nick nacks. I want to be able to find rugs, curtains and nice art work. Kirklands is not good quality (used to be my fave store here) and Peir One has the wrong style for my home. They only have trendy pieces. I want outside the box!
How pretty are you trying to make the double-wide??

D'ville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

ANON ME wrote:
Yeah, everybodys decor around here is early Walmart.
Peggy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

DouglasCitizen wrote:
It's probably the Halloween costume store...it's been there for a few years now around Halloween.
No, the Halloween store open up on Hwy 5 at the old Blockbuster that closed down........
Peggy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

zac wrote:
I heard they were going to open a tire and wheel store there that specializes in the hoopties and white walls
You are just all over aren't you, you must be lonely. Poor thing!!!
Larry

Lithia Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Best Buy is was better!
friendlysmoker

Lithia Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

It's gonna be a furniture store.The company my mom works for sells him furniture.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

I don't know what kind of stuff you need but Hhgregg is having a huge sale in Dville plus they have 24 months no interest on everything which I thought was pretty cool. Way better prices than Best Buy and Sears!

Since: Feb 10

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

It's going to be some kind of mattress store. Was by there today and saw the sign hanging on the side of the building.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Douglasville Forum right now

Search the Douglasville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 10 min Pride 39,796
Best Buy looking ruff inside. 21 min ChicknButt 4
Why do so many Blacks drive with DEALER tags? (Oct '13) 23 min ChicknButt 11
Anne Jones Guider is a JOKE!!!! 1 hr exlax 34
get rid of the haven at mason creek! (Sep '09) 2 hr exlax 83
Rio Body Wax - Brazilian Wax (Mar '13) 17 hr panflute 57
Attorneys Robert McDonald & Brian Legett (Mar '11) Wed His day will come 77
•••
•••

Douglasville News Video

•••
Douglasville Dating

more search filters