What the hail?!?!?

Eastaboga, AL

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Down off King's Highway near Dorsett Shoals, we got hail from 1/4" to 2" all over the yard, some bigger up to maybe 3" (like an orange). Side of the house is all tore up. Vinyl siding with a bunch of holes in it. Truck's dented up pretty bad. Looks like it snowed.

Anyone else get hail damage like this?

Douglasville, GA

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Off Chapel Hill Road, we've got damage to to 2 trucks and several large cracks in the windshield. Golf ball sized hail here.
Midnight Rider

Douglasville, GA

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Sounds like I got out of that area just in the nick of time after work.

Sorry you had damage to your vehicle and your home. I had to have my roof replaced because of the bad storms that rolled through about three or four springs ago. That was the storm that produced the tornado that hit downtown Atlanta.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Has anyone had phone calls from roofing companies, yet? I have. I guess that will be happening for a while. My roof is about five years old. I think it should be okay. I'll have to check.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats: Commission chairman has 'undermined ... 22 hr Rodney 13
Where is Jessica the Hooters girl (Sep '13) Wed Customer 10
Good Doctor (May '08) Oct 18 Elmer 34
Superintendent Gordon Pritz buys second home in... (Jun '15) Oct 17 wellduh 9
Relocating to Douglasville (Mar '10) Oct 17 Kyle 90
News Democratic officials call for Worthan to resign Oct 17 mobbin 12
30% raise on property taxes? (Jul '13) Oct 17 Keith 13

Douglasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance