Do you as residents of DC want higher Taxes now ?

Created by taxpayer 112 on Jan 5, 2013

214 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Bread and Circuses

Douglasville, GA

#43 Jan 16, 2013
taxpayer 112 wrote:
I sure would like to see a list of the 54% of fools that want to give TW more of there hard earned tax money to waste on his pet projects.
Or could they all just be the same jerk.
He will post shortly now.
Now you have a second love?

That is good news! You are making progress. Tom will never love you like you love him. I guess it is time for you to move on.

But for my sake I hope that you continue your whiny posts and entertain me.

You know you will.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#44 Jan 20, 2013
Bread and Circuses wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you have a second love?
That is good news! You are making progress. Tom will never love you like you love him. I guess it is time for you to move on.
But for my sake I hope that you continue your whiny posts and entertain me.
You know you will.
If you didn't post here with your twisted mind you would have nothing to do but sit in the corner with a photo of TW & do something by yourself, I'm sure.

You know the highlight of my day is to read your immature posts here.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#45 Jan 20, 2013
taxpayer 112 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't post here with your twisted mind you would have nothing to do but sit in the corner with a photo of TW & do something by yourself, I'm sure.
You know the highlight of my day is to read your immature posts here.
da high point of my week is 2 read your immature posts.
Bread and Circuses

Douglasville, GA

#46 Jan 20, 2013
taxpayer 112 wrote:
<quoted text>You know the highlight of my day is to read your immature posts here.
Don't tell fibs! It is obvious that the high point of your day is when you think about Tom. It is all you ever post about.

Tom

Tom!

TOM!!!

I only wish that there was another vote about taxes coming up so you would post more about Tom. Please keep your posts coming because they are very entertaining.

Location hidden

#47 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't tell fibs! It is obvious that the high point of your day is when you think about Tom. It is all you ever post about.
Tom
Tom!
TOM!!!
I only wish that there was another vote about taxes coming up so you would post more about Tom. Please keep your posts coming because they are very entertaining.
Well here you go TW lover, there has already been another vote (lead by TW after his re-election of course) only you & thousands of other residents in DC didn't get to say if this is what we wanted, now did we. duh !!!!!!!!
You know someday you should try taking your head out of your butt before opening mouth

" BOC passes budget built on higher taxes as average home could see $130 hike in tax bill

Read more: Douglas County Sentinel - BOC passes budget built on higher taxes as average home could see 130 hike in tax bill "

(Dated) 12/18/12
Bread and Circuses

Douglasville, GA

#48 Jan 21, 2013
tomlover 112:

You are starting to repeat yourself. You already whined about the Sentinel article last month in your other thread about your true love (Tom).

Please come up with more original stuff, I do not want to get bored - neither does bored monitor.

E n t e r t a i n M e
Frank

Carrollton, GA

#49 Jan 21, 2013
when you have a JAIL the size of the city as you come into town, that speaks VOLUMES about your town.WHen you have a bunch of GHETTO trash move into your city, your taxes have to increase to pay for the damage they cause.WHen you have MORE takers than GIVERS, your taxes have to increase.When you have ghetto trasdh move into your city you have to increase the police force to help patrol the area and deal with the drama this filth brings with them.

Location hidden

#50 Jan 22, 2013
tomlover 112:
You are starting to repeat yourself. You already whined about the Sentinel article last month in your other thread about your true love (Tom).
Please come up with more original stuff, I do not want to get bored - neither does bored monitor.
E n t e r t a i n M e
The facts are the facts it makes no difference when the truth comes out . Trust me there will be more as he can't stop spending someones else's money.
How else can he get his name on things he spent your money on,duh!!!!

Location hidden

#51 Jan 22, 2013
Frank wrote:
when you have a JAIL the size of the city as you come into town, that speaks VOLUMES about your town.WHen you have a bunch of GHETTO trash move into your city, your taxes have to increase to pay for the damage they cause.WHen you have MORE takers than GIVERS, your taxes have to increase.When you have ghetto trasdh move into your city you have to increase the police force to help patrol the area and deal with the drama this filth brings with them.
You are correct to a point. What it tells me is that either we have a few (32) uninformed voters, or TW needed his name on a big building project ($114 mil.)that you can see as you come in to DC. I think its called "ego" with taxpayers money.
Bread and Circuses

Douglasville, GA

#52 Jan 22, 2013
Keep it coming tomlover 112!

When will your truth come out? When will stop with all this pretense about your love for Tom and openly admit it?

With every post you make it becomes more evident.

Location hidden

#53 Jan 23, 2013
The only lover for TW & his tax & spend agenda that we see here comes from his one passionate & dedicated defender.

Love his spending policies (with your money) love him as they say.
todd

Carrollton, GA

#54 Jan 23, 2013
we have to keep up all the welfare residents moving in, so our taxes HAVE to increase to take care of those poor helpless people

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#55 Jan 23, 2013
todd wrote:
we have to keep up all the welfare residents moving in, so our taxes HAVE to increase to take care of those poor helpless people
They are called less fortunate not poor and helpless. You get an F for failing the political correctness test. I wonder if this thread will be deleted by Topix?

Location hidden

#56 Jan 23, 2013
Unfortunately that is not what TW spends your tax money on. Don't think the "less fortunate" really need paved foot paths, parks, libraries, repaving, guard rails, a new (from out of state)doggy director & on & on.
Now the new $114 million (just to build it) might come in handy & is for sure better than they "less fortunate" may have.
Truthiness

New York, NY

#57 Jan 23, 2013
I really wanted to stay out of this thread because I do not want taxwhiner 112(although I think that tomlover 112 is more appropriate) distracted from pursuing Tom.

Facts are really bothersome to taxwhiner.

He cannot get it through his head that if 51% of the voters are in favor of a SPLOST it passes.

Heck, Obama fans think that his 51.06% popular vote victory was a "landslide" and that he has a huge mandate.

Back to taxwhiner - he can't stand that the county government has offered people things to improve the quality of life her in Douglas County, and that the people voted in favor of those things by approving the SPLOSTs that fund them. Taxwhiner rants and rants and acts like he hates Tom but we all know the truth.

Location hidden

#58 Jan 24, 2013
Frank wrote:
I do believe the jail you speak of is the new ($114 million) TW/DC jail not the city's.
Tow Mater

Atlanta, GA

#59 Jan 24, 2013
If I wanted to buy a brand new wrecker, how much should I expect to pay?
I'm thinking Galaxy.

Location hidden

#60 Jan 28, 2013
Here was a great question asked before the Nov. election in DC.“What is your greatest achievement?"

http://douglasville.patch.com/articles/to-com...

I am sure you will list all the great side track bs before you get to the answer.
IMO we need to start a movement to impeach.

Location hidden

#61 Jan 31, 2013
Well I see TW has come up with another new way to tax (energy tax) so he can support his tax & spend agenda.
Truthiness

New York, NY

#62 Jan 31, 2013
taxpayer 112 wrote:
Well I see TW has come up with another new way to tax (energy tax) so he can support his tax & spend agenda.
Do you even read the articles before posting about them?

Do you understand what the tax is about and why the ENTIRE Board of Commissioners voted in favor of this?

Taxwhiner - your infatuation with Tom is starting to bother me. He may need to get a restraining order against you - to ensure his safety.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Fulton parkway closures this week (May '13) 9 hr Tania 6
Harassed by a TRUGREEN salesman 10 hr Midnight Rider 6
For Douglas co. ; TW is at it again 10 hr General Robert E Lee 4
Douglas County Parks and Rec 13 hr Drwho 1
McDade in Fayette Co? Thu RACKA 9
Wreck off of Capps Ferry Rd this morning. 2-23-15 Mar 25 Whatever1234abc 19
DC BOE moving principals Mar 24 JJ T 4

Freeze Watch for Douglas County was issued at March 27 at 10:43PM EDT

Douglasville Dating
Find my Match