First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tball

Forest Park, GA

#1 Apr 3, 2009
I was in for a pleasant surprise the other night me and my wife had a craving for a good pizza being from New York we are kind of picky my wife had heard through a coworker that this little place mellow mushroom on highway 5 was excellent so we gave it a try and we loved every minute of it, the service was great the manager came by and made sure everything was great and the pizza one word fabulous I will be back.
dr jack

Florence, SC

#2 Apr 3, 2009
try a tombstone pizza from walmart.the pizza obama gave the queen of england
Christy

Douglasville, GA

#3 Apr 3, 2009
I love their hummus with pita slices! Yum!
concerned mama

Peachtree City, GA

#4 Apr 3, 2009
They do a great pizza there. It costs a little more but worth every cent.
Billyboy

Forest Park, GA

#5 Apr 4, 2009
If you don't mind a lil wait for your pizza then it's well worth it. Patio is also a big plus during warmer weather
Awhole

Forest Park, GA

#6 Apr 4, 2009
their employees are all on drugs.....trust me I know.
Charles Farley

Peachtree City, GA

#7 Apr 4, 2009
Go to their website and look at the menu. There's a section where youroll the mouse over different selections and they have recorded messages. The one for the Mighty Meaty is hillarious!! CF
Mellow Johnny

AOL

#8 Apr 4, 2009
We always have very strange vivid dreams after a few slices of MM Kosmik Karma . It all makes sense now .

“Barack Obama”

Since: Mar 08

Mr. Unpopular

#10 Apr 4, 2009
You people who rushed to get the Obama coin may also be interested in running over to Walmart to get one of these... http://www.chiaobama.com/
Can you say Hail to the CH- CH- CH- CHIEF?
Hedge

United States

#11 Apr 5, 2009
Blogzilla wrote:
You people who rushed to get the Obama coin may also be interested in running over to Walmart to get one of these... http://www.chiaobama.com/
Can you say Hail to the CH- CH- CH- CHIEF?
What does that have to do with Mellow Mushroom?

“Barack Obama”

Mr. Unpopular

#12 Apr 5, 2009
Hedge wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with Mellow Mushroom?
Not a thing Hedge but I though you would be interested.
Hedge

United States

#13 Apr 5, 2009
Not interested in the least.
pammie

AOL

#14 Apr 5, 2009
mellow mushroom is a great place. My husband, son and I just started eating there and we have loved it every since. We no longer order pizza hut, etc. Its mellow mushroom. Even if we have to go and get it because they dont deliver...its worth it.
Synergy

AOL

#15 Apr 5, 2009
Blogzilla wrote:
<quoted text>Not a thing Hedge but I though you would be interested.
I'm interested, Blogz. I am going to send one to a friend of mine who is an Obama supporter. He'll love it and think it's the funniest thing he has seen in a long time. Thanks.

“Barack Obama”

Mr. Unpopular

#16 Apr 5, 2009
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm interested, Blogz. I am going to send one to a friend of mine who is an Obama supporter. He'll love it and think it's the funniest thing he has seen in a long time. Thanks.
They were actually at Walgreens Synergy. I love mine and proudly display it in the window over my kitchen sink.
Kindred Spirit

Lithia Springs, GA

#17 Apr 5, 2009
We ate their just the other day, 1st time in a long time. Beer selection is great, except I only drink lite beer and they don't have any lite on tap. Took a long time for the pizza to get there, but they say fresh is best. Pizza was delicious, for sure, not run of the mill we're used to from Papa John's, Pizza Hut, and Dominos. Greek salad is delicious but house dressing is a bit too much. Yes, I agree, Christy, their hummus with pita is scrumptious. I have got to perfect my hummus recipe.
BUT, in my opinion, FABIANO'S still has the absolute BEST pizza and beer in town, hands down, without a doubt. I LOVE FABIANO'S!!!
Tball wrote:
I was in for a pleasant surprise the other night me and my wife had a craving for a good pizza being from New York we are kind of picky my wife had heard through a coworker that this little place mellow mushroom on highway 5 was excellent so we gave it a try and we loved every minute of it, the service was great the manager came by and made sure everything was great and the pizza one word fabulous I will be back.
Happy

Carrollton, GA

#18 Apr 8, 2009
Tball wrote:
84 words. One comma and one period. Wow.
A Douglasville Resident

Douglasville, GA

#19 Dec 31, 2010
Mellow Mushroom is gone??!! Anyone know what happened?
bigbuttz

Marietta, GA

#20 Dec 31, 2010
Awhole wrote:
their employees are all on drugs.....trust me I know.
its a restauraunt...what do you expect? and pot doesnt count you know.
bigbuttz

Marietta, GA

#21 Dec 31, 2010
Blogzilla wrote:
<quoted text>Not a thing Hedge but I though you would be interested.
you know obama and pizza have nothing to do with each other right? your starting to sound like those whiney liberals you hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wreck at I-20 traffic light and Chapel Hill Rd ... 9 min no trouble with t... 1
Activity at Marathon Station at Strewart Mill a... 11 min Tolerman 4
D & B Pharmacy busted for illegal DRUGS 2 (Nov '11) 26 min Rosalina 14
Why do so many Blacks drive with DEALER tags? (Oct '13) Tue Commonsense 24
Why does Kaiser Permanente hire so many blacks? (Nov '11) Feb 21 Patience 55
Why Is Ken Bernard Still The County Attorney??? (May '10) Feb 20 hearh 56
roofiess Xanies bar,Blues,oc's,molly,Addyis ... Feb 19 Honest Abe 5

Douglasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance