Since: Apr 13

Davenport, FL

#1 Apr 23, 2013
Is it just me or is it nice to still have a place for real Douglas County folks to enjoy a nice meal.

Since: Aug 09

Villa Rica

#2 Apr 27, 2013
Yeah, its called Shane's.
Chris

United States

#3 Apr 27, 2013
Theres a reason buford hudson has been in douglasville over 30 years with little to no advertising and a full house every night.

Villa Rica

#4 Apr 27, 2013
Chris wrote:
Theres a reason buford hudson has been in douglasville over 30 years with little to no advertising and a full house every night.
His awful food and health code violations killed their taste buds?
Chris

United States

#5 Apr 28, 2013
Youre black for sure.

Villa Rica

#6 Apr 28, 2013
Chris wrote:
Youre black for sure.
Haha, I'm as lily white as they come. I just know what good BBQ tastes like, and Hudson's ain't it.
scotch

Douglasville, GA

#7 Apr 28, 2013
Go to the Iron Horse Station in Villa Rica. Their new management makes excellent BBQ. Fabulous, actually. Catfish on Friday too is just great!
Midnight Rider

Douglasville, GA

#8 Apr 29, 2013
Hudson's is a Douglas County landmark! To all the negative folks, if you don't like it, don't eat it, it really is that simple. It's not like they are hurting for your business. There is a reason they've been around for a long time and it is the BBQ. Some of my favorite and I grew up on some great BBQ....Melear's of Fairburn and Sprayberry's in Newnan.
jyu

Chesterfield, MO

#10 May 3, 2013
It is just you and people that don't care for actual BBQ. I am fine with people liking it but it is not real BBQ...more like stewed meat.
Simplicity

United States

#11 May 4, 2013
To each his own, as my grandmother o
always said. Isn't it nice that we are blessed with variety from which to choose?
Jim

United States

#12 May 4, 2013
I guess i like their stew meat bbq then
hi2u

Douglasville, GA

#13 May 5, 2013
UHH.if you want to eat in filth go to hudsons. its only there because of the old sheep here.
hi2u

Douglasville, GA

#14 May 5, 2013
Midnight Rider wrote:
Hudson's is a Douglas County landmark! To all the negative folks, if you don't like it, don't eat it, it really is that simple. It's not like they are hurting for your business. There is a reason they've been around for a long time and it is the BBQ. Some of my favorite and I grew up on some great BBQ....Melear's of Fairburn and Sprayberry's in Newnan.
Exactly, its not good, its just familiar.
Midnight Rider

Douglasville, GA

#15 May 6, 2013
hi2u wrote:
UHH.if you want to eat in filth go to hudsons. its only there because of the old sheep here.
LOL, I'm actually a middle aged sheepdog.....

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/07/aaro...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 37 min silverfox 56,803
Douglasville Doesn't Care About Public Safety 5 hr General Robert E Lee 3
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 14 hr tammy101 2,072
LA Fitness ... The New Golds Gym? (May '09) 14 hr XTC 177
where do they work 15 hr XTC 12
Loud Concert All Weekend 19 hr Midas 5
Crossroads Church Mon Atheos Aphobos 83

Douglasville News Video

Douglasville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Douglasville Jobs

Douglasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Douglasville News, Events & Info