Republicans 2nd Presidential Choice Rubio !

Posted in the Douglasville Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you haven't noticed, the ship is sailing along pretty darn well considering the damage it took from the previous captain ran it into an iceberg. You should really be thankful to Cap'n Obama for sailing straight towards recovery after the beating this vessel took when the illiterate drunken frat-boy was behind the helm.
Now run along and play some shuffleboard with the other old geezers who are yelling at the clouds. Those white sox you're wearing with your sandals are distracting me.
BTW I failed to mention how flattered I am that you noticed my sexy feet.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you haven't noticed, the ship is sailing along pretty darn well considering the damage it took from the previous captain ran it into an iceberg. You should really be thankful to Cap'n Obama for sailing straight towards recovery after the beating this vessel took when the illiterate drunken frat-boy was behind the helm.
Now run along and play some shuffleboard with the other old geezers who are yelling at the clouds. Those white sox you're wearing with your sandals are distracting me.

Just ran across this article which shows even the super giant Walmart, is having difficulties with slow sales. Yeah, the economy is booming alright! Read this article.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-15/wal-...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ran across this article which shows even the super giant Walmart, is having difficulties with slow sales. Yeah, the economy is booming alright! Read this article.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-15/wal-...
See? President Obama's education initiative is already paying off. People are starting to become intelligent enough to realize they should NEVER give Wal-Mart another nickel of their money. That Obama- he really is making America better.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
See? President Obama's education initiative is already paying off. People are starting to become intelligent enough to realize they should NEVER give Wal-Mart another nickel of their money. That Obama- he really is making America better.
My God, Your killing me! LMFAO
I do give you credit you never are short on the gab or give up.LOL
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I thought you might like that one. :)
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you are in such denial. I don't think anyone can help you. Perhaps someday you will actually make a reality check and you will see the light. If not you will go down with the ship.
What crack are you smoking and what dam ship you talking bout going down ?Are you on meth ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Douglasville Forum right now

Search the Douglasville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 25 min Bill in Dville 49,372
Mayor met with DVPD 1 hr Mr Ed 49
Lee Martin for Chief 1 hr Mr Ed 5
BOE cutting teachers again... 2 hr sentinellink 4
council needs to stand up to mayor, or go down ... 4 hr he is wrong 1
Mayor Harvey Persons is a Cancer for the City o... 5 hr Highly Disguested 1
Crossroads Church 12 hr Graston 6
•••
•••

Douglasville News Video

•••
Douglasville Dating

more search filters