Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Republicans cannot seem to get it right when it comes to who will lead their party. 1st they tried a black man Herman Cain,well we all know what happen there ! Now its lets go after the spanish vote by using a Cuban Marko Rubio !
Well here is the problem,this nation is fighting immigration laws as they pertain to Mexican's and all the other immigrants seem to get a pass.Mexicans and cubans have nothing in common and rarely live together and do not get alone.
So the republicans may as well use Sara Palin again !

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Rightwing wrote:
Republicans cannot seem to get it right when it comes to who will lead their party. 1st they tried a black man Herman Cain,well we all know what happen there ! Now its lets go after the spanish vote by using a Cuban Marko Rubio !
Well here is the problem,this nation is fighting immigration laws as they pertain to Mexican's and all the other immigrants seem to get a pass.Mexicans and cubans have nothing in common and rarely live together and do not get alone.
You sound more worried than anything else. Don't worry. Be happy. You are going to get exactly what you voted for over the next four years. Seriously, you sound more and more worried each time you post.
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound more worried than anything else. Don't worry. Be happy. You are going to get exactly what you voted for over the next four years. Seriously, you sound more and more worried each time you post.
That's what you clowns said 4years ago,and now America is moving in the right direction,and thing are looking great,except you mad complaining republicans.You cannot stand the fact that Obama has it all under control.You are working right ?Or maybe not you are on this blog at 10:00am in the morning !
Yes I am on here too,but I am 21.5 years retired military....why are you here ??????? Got Job ??

Get your ass off the computer, stop complaining and go get a job !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you clowns said 4years ago,and now America is moving in the right direction,and thing are looking great,except you mad complaining republicans.You cannot stand the fact that Obama has it all under control.You are working right ?Or maybe not you are on this blog at 10:00am in the morning !
Yes I am on here too,but I am 21.5 years retired military....why are you here ??????? Got Job ??
Get your ass off the computer, stop complaining and go get a job !
YOU are the one who sounds mad. You keep posting stuff which is pretty irrelevant. If you think Obama has it under control, you aren't even advanced enough to be watching your favorite show, "Honey Boo Boo".
Sooooo, you don't have a job? You are living off your military retirement?
Read your last sentence. Just how angry are you?(You made my point perfectly!!!!!)
Military Veteran

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the one who sounds mad. You keep posting stuff which is pretty irrelevant. If you think Obama has it under control, you aren't even advanced enough to be watching your favorite show, "Honey Boo Boo".
Sooooo, you don't have a job? You are living off your military retirement?
Read your last sentence. Just how angry are you?(You made my point perfectly!!!!!)
Hey dude I read your post and you are weird and sound like you might be clueless too

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Military Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dude I read your post and you are weird and sound like you might be clueless too
Hey, dude. I don't CARE what you think. I think YOU'RE weird. Do you care?
runninghot

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Rightwing wrote:
The way I see it the Reps. can't win another election until they become the party of I can give away more than u can. The reps. need to become democrats and promise their butts off while serving sh*t. All the Dems. will be totally fooled.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

runninghot wrote:
<quoted text> The way I see it the Reps. can't win another election until they become the party of I can give away more than u can. The reps. need to become democrats and promise their butts off while serving sh*t. All the Dems. will be totally fooled.
It's not about giving away stuff. That's just BS that Republicans use to make themselves feel better about getting their keisters handed to them during the last election.

It has to do with the Rupublican party rejecting science, being an old white-boys club, about caring more about big-dollar business than about people the environment or health. It's about them being a party that actively attracts racists and about insane people. It's about unbridled Republican policies putting this country in the dumper the last time they were allowed to run things.

It's about a lot of things - not about "giving away" stuff, and as long as idiot right-wingers keep spouting this crap off they'll never be a valid political party again.

That's the truth, like it or not.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, dude. I don't CARE what you think. I think YOU'RE weird. Do you care?
I think she's weird too. Funny thing is, she doesn't really care too much about politics. She cares about arguing with people and sticking her nose up BillinDvilles butt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she's weird too. Funny thing is, she doesn't really care too much about politics. She cares about arguing with people and sticking her nose up BillinDvilles butt.
Sounds as if I have really gotten under your skin. GREAT!!!!

Interesting that you state I don't really care about politics. Wonder why you would make that statement? Let me answer that. I don't support your liberal, enabling handouts, country dismantling, incentive destroying mentality. AND you are jealous of BillinDville!

Now get out there and sell some of those $80,000 "luxury" items.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about giving away stuff. That's just BS that Republicans use to make themselves feel better about getting their keisters handed to them during the last election.
It has to do with the Rupublican party rejecting science, being an old white-boys club, about caring more about big-dollar business than about people the environment or health. It's about them being a party that actively attracts racists and about insane people. It's about unbridled Republican policies putting this country in the dumper the last time they were allowed to run things.
It's about a lot of things - not about "giving away" stuff, and as long as idiot right-wingers keep spouting this crap off they'll never be a valid political party again.
That's the truth, like it or not.
If you really believed all that crap you get from MSNBC, you wouldn't be so upset and worried. You wouldn't even care. ALL of that CRAP you put in this post is just left wing propaganda and you soak it up day in and day out. AGAIN, you liberals are guilty of the VERY stuff you accuse conservatives of doing. If you people don't grow a brain soon, this country will be hopeless. Just take a look at who else supports your country destroying party. Look at their priorities. And yet! We are supposed to take care of them and make sure they have what the actual producers have ALL for NOTHING IN RETURN.
Every single criticism you listed is STRAIGHT from the left wing propaganda play book. See that double standard you soft brains live by? So, why do you CARE if the republicans never have a viable party again? You totally support only ONE WAY of thinking in this country. Why would you care if the left wingers are NEVER questioned? Why would you care if it's the left way or the highway? It seems that would THRILL you. If you don't care, I guess that means you don't really care about politics. You just want to argue with people. Sold any of those $80,000 "luxury" items lately?
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sold any of those $80,000 "luxury" items lately?
LOL, you need to get over that. It's not like it's unusual. In Atlanta there are mile after mile after mile of streets filled with 4-10 Million dollar homes. These people buy things sometimes. Usually they like quality. There are thousands and thousands of multi-million dollar businesses in Atlanta, and they spend money. You need to get your head out of Douglasville to get your head around the concept.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you need to get over that. It's not like it's unusual. In Atlanta there are mile after mile after mile of streets filled with 4-10 Million dollar homes. These people buy things sometimes. Usually they like quality. There are thousands and thousands of multi-million dollar businesses in Atlanta, and they spend money. You need to get your head out of Douglasville to get your head around the concept.
Are you saying that you sold your soul to the devil? Are a few bucks to you worth selling out your beloved country?
Don't worry as it is all going to come crashing down on you and it will not be too long of a time. Obama is going to do his best to destroy this country as we have known it in the next 4 years. Keep laughing now as you won't be laughing in the future. Mark my work as on February 13, 2013 I predict that this is going to happen. Quit worrying about your political party and just open your eyes at what is going on. Forget all the political rhetoric from both parties and just think for yourself man.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

That is supposed to say Mark my word, not work.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I am well aware of homes like that. I have brothers with homes like that. No big deal.
Your story just sounded a little too convenient. Still does.
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Obama Rules !!

And Mccain, Palin,Romney,and Rubio all got their ass kicked by the OBAMA Machine !!
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that you sold your soul to the devil? Are a few bucks to you worth selling out your beloved country?
Don't worry as it is all going to come crashing down on you and it will not be too long of a time. Obama is going to do his best to destroy this country as we have known it in the next 4 years. Keep laughing now as you won't be laughing in the future. Mark my work as on February 13, 2013 I predict that this is going to happen. Quit worrying about your political party and just open your eyes at what is going on. Forget all the political rhetoric from both parties and just think for yourself man.
You're truly insane there, BigDummy1. I wish there was some way for you to understand just how far you've gone off the deep end. It would be a shock to you. But you're probably incurable at this stage.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're truly insane there, BigDummy1. I wish there was some way for you to understand just how far you've gone off the deep end. It would be a shock to you. But you're probably incurable at this stage.
Dude, you are in such denial. I don't think anyone can help you. Perhaps someday you will actually make a reality check and you will see the light. If not you will go down with the ship.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you are in such denial. I don't think anyone can help you. Perhaps someday you will actually make a reality check and you will see the light. If not you will go down with the ship.
If you haven't noticed, the ship is sailing along pretty darn well considering the damage it took from the previous captain ran it into an iceberg. You should really be thankful to Cap'n Obama for sailing straight towards recovery after the beating this vessel took when the illiterate drunken frat-boy was behind the helm.

Now run along and play some shuffleboard with the other old geezers who are yelling at the clouds. Those white sox you're wearing with your sandals are distracting me.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you haven't noticed, the ship is sailing along pretty darn well considering the damage it took from the previous captain ran it into an iceberg. You should really be thankful to Cap'n Obama for sailing straight towards recovery after the beating this vessel took when the illiterate drunken frat-boy was behind the helm.
Now run along and play some shuffleboard with the other old geezers who are yelling at the clouds. Those white sox you're wearing with your sandals are distracting me.
Who told you that the ship is sailing along pretty darn well? Oh, I know. It was Obama. Guess he forgot about the millions of unemployed Americans. Maybe he just doesn't care enough to remember.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Douglasville Forum right now

Search the Douglasville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 26 min rename 49,609
To Douglasville Police Employees 7 hr Shane G photographer 7
Mayor met with DVPD 8 hr Nelms 60
Who will you support for Sheriff in 2016? 9 hr PDrep 9
Heating and A/C repair (Jun '11) 12 hr Jimmy 15
Mayor Harvey Persons is a Cancer for the City o... 16 hr Officers wife 5
Mayor, you and Bill police "your" city 17 hr done 3
•••
•••

Douglasville News Video

•••
•••

Douglasville Jobs