now that mexican's are moving out!

Posted in the Douglasville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
mary

Douglasville, GA

#1 Jun 8, 2011
is every one happy about the new law? About the mexican's moving out of Georgia, who is going to cut the grass, clean the hotels, and all the work that we hate doing! who is going to work the felds, pick tomatos,who is going to be our busboy when we go eat,? who is going to wash our dishes, not me! what about you. good buy to all our friend's from mexico,we are going to miss you and your resuant's.
bill - the other one

Marietta, GA

#2 Jun 8, 2011
I didn't realize I was logged into The Onion.
Jake Kesey

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jun 8, 2011
mary wrote:
is every one happy about the new law? About the mexican's moving out of Georgia, who is going to cut the grass, clean the hotels, and all the work that we hate doing! who is going to work the felds, pick tomatos,who is going to be our busboy when we go eat,? who is going to wash our dishes, not me! what about you. good buy to all our friend's from mexico,we are going to miss you and your resuant's.
How's your spell check?

Since: Jun 07

D'ville, GA

#4 Jun 8, 2011
mary wrote:
is every one happy about the new law? About the mexican's moving out of Georgia, who is going to cut the grass, clean the hotels, and all the work that we hate doing! who is going to work the felds, pick tomatos,who is going to be our busboy when we go eat,? who is going to wash our dishes, not me! what about you. good buy to all our friend's from mexico,we are going to miss you and your resuant's.
It'll be OK, Governor Deal was quoted as saying that high unemployment will compensate for the losses in those areas....Can't you see a guy from Atlanta giving up his unemployment to go to middle Georgia and pick fruit or vegies in the 100 degree heat? Plus pay for someplace to live? yeah.....

Since: Oct 08

Powder Springs, GA

#5 Jun 8, 2011
I just hope ya'll realize that there are lots of other jobs that will be open. There are so many Mexicans on FIB, we might be able to bring down the state's unemployment to 8%, just by filling those jobs with Americans.
LeftiesSmellBad

Lithia Springs, GA

#6 Jun 8, 2011
Try going into Golden Coral someday. it is like walking into little Mexico. Almost all the employees speak spanish. Not just in hushed tones. I'm, talking 'bout out loud bar room loud and topics.

Kind of discusting what they are saying when they think nobody knows what they are saying ... LOL!... ;o)

I don't think I will be going back there to eat again.
dr zeus

Duluth, GA

#7 Jun 8, 2011
spitfire2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll be OK, Governor Deal was quoted as saying that high unemployment will compensate for the losses in those areas....Can't you see a guy from Atlanta giving up his unemployment to go to middle Georgia and pick fruit or vegies in the 100 degree heat? Plus pay for someplace to live? yeah.....
take it away and they will have too! If there are jobs in 100 degree heat and an ably quallified people on unemployment to fill it give them a choice, take it or loose the check.
LeftiesSmellBad

Lithia Springs, GA

#8 Jun 9, 2011
LOL! I got a "Racy" judgement for telling the truth - Priceless!

Ah well, should I expect anything less from this message board?

HeHeHeHeHe...

Since: Jul 07

Douglasville

#9 Jun 9, 2011
First off there is such a thing as agriculture visa...they can come in and harvest the crops on them. Work visa where they can stay and work here if they have a job. It's called the legal way to do things. Instead the illegales want to stay and send their money they get from under the table back to their families in Mexico. The law does not state Mexican - it states illegal this could be any nationality.

Since: Jul 07

Douglasville

#10 Jun 9, 2011
mary wrote:
is every one happy about the new law? About the mexican's moving out of Georgia, who is going to cut the grass, clean the hotels, and all the work that we hate doing! who is going to work the felds, pick tomatos,who is going to be our busboy when we go eat,? who is going to wash our dishes, not me! what about you. good buy to all our friend's from mexico,we are going to miss you and your resuant's.
These are typically jobs that were held by teenagers before, this segment of our population has had trouble finding entry level jobs because they are now being held by Mexicans...so finally maybe we can put some of them back to work and take a load off Mom and Dad having to support them. They have always been the segment with the most disposable income and spent it wildly at the mall. So this will help economy recover.
Trini Mon

Trinidad and Tobago

#11 Jun 9, 2011
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>
These are typically jobs that were held by teenagers before, this segment of our population has had trouble finding entry level jobs because they are now being held by Mexicans...so finally maybe we can put some of them back to work and take a load off Mom and Dad having to support them. They have always been the segment with the most disposable income and spent it wildly at the mall. So this will help economy recover.

You are 100% right. Illegals even here take jobs from teenagers and adults alike. We sick of them but the governnment does nothing but cash the check from they employer. Americans should protest.
carlos

Douglasville, GA

#12 Jun 9, 2011
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>
These are typically jobs that were held by teenagers before, this segment of our population has had trouble finding entry level jobs because they are now being held by Mexicans...so finally maybe we can put some of them back to work and take a load off Mom and Dad having to support them. They have always been the segment with the most disposable income and spent it wildly at the mall. So this will help economy recover.
wow so you had your kid working in the sun, picking tomato's, cleaning home's, washing dishes,look lets see if your children are going to do that job, why do that to them.why don't you get your ass out there and do it,why the teen's ? im a teen im 14 years old and im not going to work like that for no one. and ya my parent's are from mexico and we are happy about the law. it took my parent's 20 years to get the green card. but they love me ,and they are not going to ever have me work like they do. I have to study. And have fun.!!! so please dont have your kids work hard. we are happy becouse now our family in mexico are not going to cross the border and get killed, lots of mexicans get killed.and if the mexicans that have to go back where smart, then they had saved all the money and now have a nice home to go too.that is why they never payed the I.r.s what for, they new that someday this was going to go down. so yes they are smart. send all money home so they can have a better life out there. see we can say that we got you all good ,we took your jobs, money, free e.b.t card with 450.00 on it for years, free help , we went to the E.R and never payed, yes we are good, so deal with it . we are good!!!!!!!
Annay

Winston, GA

#13 Jun 9, 2011
spitfire2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll be OK, Governor Deal was quoted as saying that high unemployment will compensate for the losses in those areas....Can't you see a guy from Atlanta giving up his unemployment to go to middle Georgia and pick fruit or vegies in the 100 degree heat? Plus pay for someplace to live? yeah.....
Yes i am happy this people are leaving Georgia and i hope every state passes a law that will not allow them to continue robbing this country,They have turn this country into the third world country they came from....
Annay

Winston, GA

#14 Jun 9, 2011
americans will go back to doing the things they did before the mexicans came...

Since: Jul 07

Douglasville

#15 Jun 9, 2011
carlos wrote:
<quoted text> wow so you had your kid working in the sun, picking tomato's, cleaning home's, washing dishes,look lets see if your children are going to do that job, why do that to them.why don't you get your ass out there and do it,why the teen's ? im a teen im 14 years old and im not going to work like that for no one. and ya my parent's are from mexico and we are happy about the law. it took my parent's 20 years to get the green card. but they love me ,and they are not going to ever have me work like they do. I have to study. And have fun.!!! so please dont have your kids work hard. we are happy becouse now our family in mexico are not going to cross the border and get killed, lots of mexicans get killed.and if the mexicans that have to go back where smart, then they had saved all the money and now have a nice home to go too.that is why they never payed the I.r.s what for, they new that someday this was going to go down. so yes they are smart. send all money home so they can have a better life out there. see we can say that we got you all good ,we took your jobs, money, free e.b.t card with 450.00 on it for years, free help , we went to the E.R and never payed, yes we are good, so deal with it . we are good!!!!!!!
I wasn't really going to repond to you...but the more I thought about it I decided that I need to let you know that hard work never killed anyone. Yes I would have my kids work to pick vegetables, they do...we have a garden, washing dishes - you bet I would, it builds charcter and pride in doing a great job and having the ability to spend their money on things that they want and not having to ask me for it, so they can appreciate it. They also know that they have to make good grades.

By the way young one, apparently school has not done you well, your written is horrible.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16 Jun 9, 2011
Great reply, Mugs. I agree with you 100%. I think "carlos" is just stirring the pot. I think that was a troll post. Just a guess.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#17 Jun 9, 2011
carlos wrote:
<quoted text> wow so you had your kid working in the sun, picking tomato's, cleaning home's, washing dishes,look lets see if your children are going to do that job, why do that to them.why don't you get your ass out there and do it,why the teen's ? im a teen im 14 years old and im not going to work like that for no one. and ya my parent's are from mexico and we are happy about the law. it took my parent's 20 years to get the green card. but they love me ,and they are not going to ever have me work like they do. I have to study. And have fun.!!! so please dont have your kids work hard. we are happy becouse now our family in mexico are not going to cross the border and get killed, lots of mexicans get killed.and if the mexicans that have to go back where smart, then they had saved all the money and now have a nice home to go too.that is why they never payed the I.r.s what for, they new that someday this was going to go down. so yes they are smart. send all money home so they can have a better life out there. see we can say that we got you all good ,we took your jobs, money, free e.b.t card with 450.00 on it for years, free help , we went to the E.R and never payed, yes we are good, so deal with it . we are good!!!!!!!
Carlos (assuming that's your name and you are 14, I highly doubt both): Your spelling, grammar and punctuation is atrocious. You or your parents should file a complaint against whatever school district you're in or attended.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18 Jun 9, 2011
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't really going to repond to you...but the more I thought about it I decided that I need to let you know that hard work never killed anyone. Yes I would have my kids work to pick vegetables, they do...we have a garden, washing dishes - you bet I would, it builds charcter and pride in doing a great job and having the ability to spend their money on things that they want and not having to ask me for it, so they can appreciate it. They also know that they have to make good grades.
By the way young one, apparently school has not done you well, your written is horrible.
Apparently school didn't do you any good either! Repond? Charcter? And the best one "your WRITTEN is horrible" LMFAO!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#19 Jun 9, 2011
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Carlos (assuming that's your name and you are 14, I highly doubt both): Your spelling, grammar and punctuation is atrocious. You or your parents should file a complaint against whatever school district you're in or attended.
Oh please! The people of Douglasville are a bunch of uneducated hillbillies! Why do you think this is one of the worst school districts in a state that is ranked near the bottom?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#20 Jun 9, 2011
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>
These are typically jobs that were held by teenagers before, this segment of our population has had trouble finding entry level jobs because they are now being held by Mexicans...so finally maybe we can put some of them back to work and take a load off Mom and Dad having to support them. They have always been the segment with the most disposable income and spent it wildly at the mall. So this will help economy recover.
Good luck trying to get Americans to do manual labor for low wages! Employers will have to pay triple what they were paying before in wages. That means that the consumer will have to pay more! That's just common sense!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank Benji Hughes (May '14) 1 hr Elmer 7
Need Replacement Windows (Jan '13) Tue Pat Patterson 18
Police cars on Pressley Mill Mon Elmer 5
Wreck off of Capps Ferry Rd this morning. 2-23-15 Mar 2 Tin pan 14
No Married Men! Mar 2 nah 6
Gas stations that sell kerosene? (Dec '09) Mar 1 carole 17
How come we didn't get no sno Feb 28 Equality 5

Douglasville News Video

Douglasville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Douglasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:12 pm PST

NFL 4:12PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard
NFL 6:04 AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:50 AM
Report: Falcons sign LB Nate Stupar to one-year deal
Bleacher Report11:44 AM
Falcons Release Photos of New Stadium Progress
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers