'Hooche Hills Cops Outta Control and Over Ticket!

Posted in the Douglasville Forum

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2011
gondi

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/28250870/detail.htm...

I know the police have a job to do….as directed by their bosses. So don’t jump on me for disrespecting cops and all the other crap. I have never been pulled over in Chatahooche Hills but know plenty of people that have. I drive through on S. Fulton 12 times a week and ever since the area became a ‘city’ these cops are so out of control. I have witness Hills cops have people pulled over in Douglas county and have also seen a Hills cops sitting in the county near Foxhall. I have also seen them at the other end of the parkway outside of the limits with people pulled over.

In addition their LED lights are way too bright: when they have someone pulled over the blue lights completely blind you – to the officer’s detriment because it is so unsafe.

Glad someone finally reported the ridiculous over enforcement. We’ll see what the ‘news’ investigation brings. Again…not the patrol guy’s fault…it lies with Hills administration.

Yeah I know, don’t speed. Before they were a city I would go through there at about 70 (I work odd others….I was only risking me and the deer’s life). Now….set the cruise at 55 and kick back and relax!

Posted here because it’s relevant to DC residents since many of us have the privilege of driving through Fulton Co.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

You "work odd others"? I'd look for a new job, unless you meant you work odd hours...:)

Be safe.
Gondi

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Good catch Bill ... Yeah it was those odd hours causing me to mess that line up!
LOL

Red Oak, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Gondi wrote:
Good catch Bill ... Yeah it was those odd hours causing me to mess that line up!
Stop bitching if you've never been pulled over.

Since: Oct 08

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

I'm just glad they have police down there now.
Douglasville Resident

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

I was wondering what they were filming.
Ineedabreak

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Coming from someone that lives on Capps Ferry Road, I'm glad they are down there too. I have people riding my bumper and passing me in no pass zones constantly -- and I'm usually doing 60-65 mph!
Yashaha

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Yea right! You are probably one of those that run 65 where someone could pass you but for some reason you can only run 50 when there is a no passing lane. We sure have a lot of folks like that.
Ineedabreak wrote:
Coming from someone that lives on Capps Ferry Road, I'm glad they are down there too. I have people riding my bumper and passing me in no pass zones constantly -- and I'm usually doing 60-65 mph!
gondi

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

I do agree about people passing in the no pass zones on Capps Ferry. I was playing chicken with a pick up truck this morning that was headed down Capps Ferry that decided to do just that. He barely had enough time to get back over before running myself or him off the road.
Innocent Bysitter

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

If the are sitting outside their jurisdiction you can argue and win. Drive within the limits(8-10 over) and everyone will be great.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Douglasville News Video

•••
Douglasville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Douglasville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••