Since: May 08

Hiram, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

i heard a bunch of cops on my scanner saying they were out at the grand jury all day today. but i had no clue until a few minuets ago it was investigating chris black and his wreck. when will we find out from the grand jury the outcome?

“AAAAAHH. That's better. ”

Since: Nov 07

"Where the neons turn to wood"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

There is a 2 of Channel 2 trans trucks at the court house anyone know what for?Dep. Black Maybe.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

I will be keeping up with this very closely.

Since: May 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

has it been on the news or will it be on at 11?
tick

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

dville resident wrote:
has it been on the news or will it be on at 11?
No comment, on restriction.Love my picture,I think.
DCSO

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

dville resident wrote:
i heard a bunch of cops on my scanner saying they were out at the grand jury all day today. but i had no clue until a few minuets ago it was investigating chris black and his wreck. when will we find out from the grand jury the outcome?
He was indicted for felony vehicular homicide and misdemeanor vehicular homicide.
tick

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

DCSO wrote:
<quoted text>He was indicted for felony vehicular homicide and misdemeanor vehicular homicide.
How can that be?

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

DCSO wrote:
<quoted text>He was indicted for felony vehicular homicide and misdemeanor vehicular homicide.
If true, this is great news and gives me a little faith that the system can still work.
LE SUPORTER

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

Judged:

MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>If true, this is great news and gives me a little faith that the system can still work.
You repugnant piece of dog s*ht. I hope some day to find out who you really are. You get off because a Deputy who was responding to an armed robbery who accidently kills someone. It makes you happy because he is indicted for a felony. When you are your your family need emergency response and the cops drive the speed limit while bad things are happening to your wife or children, don't you complain.You talk big but you are like most loud mouths. You will probably bend over and squeal like the pig that you are!
whyus

Winder, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

LE SUPORTER wrote:
<quoted text>You repugnant piece of dog s*ht. I hope some day to find out who you really are. You get off because a Deputy who was responding to an armed robbery who accidently kills someone. It makes you happy because he is indicted for a felony. When you are your your family need emergency response and the cops drive the speed limit while bad things are happening to your wife or children, don't you complain.You talk big but you are like most loud mouths. You will probably bend over and squeal like the pig that you are!
I agree with MS04, the killer cop needed to be charged. He was playing cowboy, breaking DCSO rules and breaking the law. Now it will be up to a jury to decide if the killer cop does time. Not so LE fan.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

LE SUPORTER wrote:
<quoted text>You repugnant piece of dog s*ht. I hope some day to find out who you really are. You get off because a Deputy who was responding to an armed robbery who accidently kills someone. It makes you happy because he is indicted for a felony. When you are your your family need emergency response and the cops drive the speed limit while bad things are happening to your wife or children, don't you complain.You talk big but you are like most loud mouths. You will probably bend over and squeal like the pig that you are!
Some people would see that as a threat. You must be Pissed. I think it was righteous Deal. But I hope the Judge does take into fact that on occasion he has put his life on the line or provided some kind of public service. Look for a plea bargain and a reduction in charges.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

LE SUPORTER wrote:
Slick, Deputy Black was breaking every policy there is a Douglas County Deputy. He had on no emergency lights, was going to fast for conditions, and failed to yield to oncoming traffic by crossing the center line. The last two are criminal offenses slick. BTW you can name the time and place boy if you want to talk about this further.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

BTs at D wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people would see that as a threat. You must be Pissed. I think it was righteous Deal. But I hope the Judge does take into fact that on occasion he has put his life on the line or provided some kind of public service. Look for a plea bargain and a reduction in charges.
I think most could live with that. Once again wisdom from Bt. I could see 18 months minimum security.
upset

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2008

BTs at D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, this is one topic I do not have the facts on and have not commented.
upset

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2008

I don not like the "killer cop" title, you sound like a tabloid magazine trying to make it sound like he got out of bed with the intention of having an accident.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2008

upset wrote:
I don not like the "killer cop" title, you sound like a tabloid magazine trying to make it sound like he got out of bed with the intention of having an accident.
Lets see No lights or siren crossing a yellow line at high speed with a civilian in car. This goes beyond a simple accident. And even if there would have been no accident why would he be taking a civilian into an active crime scene? No one gets out of bed looking for an accident. Not even the drunk that thinks it's a good idea to jump behind the wheel. But they will still be charged. And this officer should be no different.
EKH

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2008

Hey everybody, let's remember this is a tragedy for everyone involved, including Chirs Black and his family. I hope this will be plead to the lesser charge.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2008

upset wrote:
I guess they are only a killer if they are not part of the LE community. Lets just call it hmmmm oh a bit of bad luck for Deputy Black. You just cannot bring yourself to admit this loser abused his position as a sworn Deputy.
concerned

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2008

I just wonder, how many police officers will risk their lives trying to get to us in an emergency knowing that if they make a mistake and someone is killed they will be put in prison? How many times will they chase violent criminals knowing that if they wreck they may go to jail? I know if I were a cop I would certainly have second thoughts before I exceeded the speed limit. More cops are killed in automobile accidents responding to calls than are killed by bad guys. Now they face going to prison. We might want to think about what we are doing and just how much we want to "handcuff" the people we charge with catching the bad guys.
whyus

Winder, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2008

concerned wrote:
I just wonder, how many police officers will risk their lives trying to get to us in an emergency knowing that if they make a mistake and someone is killed they will be put in prison? How many times will they chase violent criminals knowing that if they wreck they may go to jail? I know if I were a cop I would certainly have second thoughts before I exceeded the speed limit. More cops are killed in automobile accidents responding to calls than are killed by bad guys. Now they face going to prison. We might want to think about what we are doing and just how much we want to "handcuff" the people we charge with catching the bad guys.
How can you call anyone breaking the law making a mistake?I guess the drunk that kills 2 passengers made a mistake and should get a pass. If he was not breaking the law and was obeying all the rules I would agree with you. I hope he does not get a reduction in charges that would take a felony away from this killer cop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of87
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Douglasville Forum right now

Search the Douglasville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
It's time to clean house... 3 hr Hey 4
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr jeb stuart 47,971
Amazon in Douglas county? 5 hr Raymond 8
The chief is a COWARD 5 hr Phil Miller 31
Cowards and Liars 8 hr Fed up 23
Another officer quit 8 hr ticking bomb 25
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 14 hr marvinstevens 2,040
•••
•••

Douglasville News Video

•••
•••

Douglasville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Douglasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE