I'm a Georgia Gal!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

Judged:

I took my nephew to Elwood Staffing to fill out a job application. That lady was just as rude as rude can be. Others in there were rolling their eyes, saying they had been treated rudely also. Talked on the phone for 20 minutes to her friend instead of acknowledging my nephew, who just stood there eagerly waiting for her to respond. She can go straight to hell, on behalf of my nephew and other waiting for an interview. So many people needing a job and her in a position she can't handle. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before she gets some serious attitude from somebody. This ain't the time nor the place to be that rude to somebody trying to earn a living. I hope she reads this and knows I am REPORTING her to CORPORATE for her attitude with names, dates, and places. Don't go there looking for a job; all you will get is attitude.

“Wess12”

Since: Dec 08

Douglasville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

Kindred Spirit wrote:
I took my nephew to Elwood Staffing to fill out a job application. That lady was just as rude as rude can be. Others in there were rolling their eyes, saying they had been treated rudely also. Talked on the phone for 20 minutes to her friend instead of acknowledging my nephew, who just stood there eagerly waiting for her to respond. She can go straight to hell, on behalf of my nephew and other waiting for an interview. So many people needing a job and her in a position she can't handle. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before she gets some serious attitude from somebody. This ain't the time nor the place to be that rude to somebody trying to earn a living. I hope she reads this and knows I am REPORTING her to CORPORATE for her attitude with names, dates, and places. Don't go there looking for a job; all you will get is attitude.
Where is this place at?
james

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

Judged:

wess12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is this place at?
Leave off the "at"

“Wess12”

Since: Dec 08

Douglasville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

Judged:

Leave off the j and the m e and then replace the m e with an s
anon

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

Judged:

These kind of body-shops are only good for adding experience to your resume, they are rarely "good" employment situations. I had one refuse to give me an application because I had my sleeping child over my shoulder. They had a strict no children rule and all I wanted to do was take an application so I could fill it out and bring it back. But noooooooooo, they had to be f ukers about it, so I walked out the door saying "F#CK YOU!"

However, I did not get the job either!

I went to another agency and got one. Go to a REAL agency like Addecco or Kelley. These local staffing agencies are just shell companies set up by the bigger businesses who want to pay the least for hard work. This you do NOT need.

Times are hard, but working for a a$$hole is its own kind of special hell. Avoid it and find another job if you're suck with one now.
james

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

Judged:

wess12 wrote:
Leave off the j and the m e and then replace the m e with an s
Donít beat yourself up, it was an honest mistake.

“I know, right!”

Since: Nov 08

I'm a Georgia Gal!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

Absolutely! I hope you are in a good situation now. You're right -'f' that rude witch.:0
anon wrote:
These kind of body-shops are only good for adding experience to your resume, they are rarely "good" employment situations. I had one refuse to give me an application because I had my sleeping child over my shoulder. They had a strict no children rule and all I wanted to do was take an application so I could fill it out and bring it back. But noooooooooo, they had to be f ukers about it, so I walked out the door saying "F#CK YOU!"
However, I did not get the job either!
I went to another agency and got one. Go to a REAL agency like Addecco or Kelley. These local staffing agencies are just shell companies set up by the bigger businesses who want to pay the least for hard work. This you do NOT need.
Times are hard, but working for a a$$hole is its own kind of special hell. Avoid it and find another job if you're suck with one now.
AroundTheBlock

King George, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Elwood is terrible. The people there all act like they'd rather be somewhere else. They dress like slobs and mumble a lot. And after you jump through all the hoops and tolerate being treated like doggy doo you will find out that the mandatory drug screening is to be paid for by you, not them. If they said this up front I could have saved a lot of time. It's a bait - and - switch. I offered to pay if I failed it but have them pay when I passed and I walked out when the declined that offer.
I have worked at a lot of day labor places and temp agencies and there is no excuse for their attitude. Maybe they all make minimum.
icouldusesomehel p

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

VOTE OBAMA OUT AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FIND WORK IN 2013.Vote him out
Patty Mayonnaise

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Please oh please tell me where this place is. I love giving people like this a hard time! I mean, there's a ton of people out there that would love to have your job, why do you have to act like a b*tch?
a fu-king joke

Davis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Their policies there are retarded, and they are the rudest ppl ever. It doesn't matter which one you go to either. I swear to god if i could get by with it id go in there and murder every one of those stupid fu**ing ppl!!!
Horrible job

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Fck Elwood....not only drug screen you have to pay for your own benefits too it comes out your check if you wish for benefits and to top it all off they say after the 90 day period you could be hired permanent but yet there's people working for Elwood for two years making same pay....the companies that get their temps from Elwood do this so they don't have to pay for the employees benefits A holes!
Bosshog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Does anyone know what type of drug screening that elwood makes you do is it a hair test or a urine??
Aeiou

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2014

Bosshog wrote:
Does anyone know what type of drug screening that elwood makes you do is it a hair test or a urine??
If you have to ask, you will probably fail regardless...
Raymond

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2014

I was sent to this place aand they gave me a pencl and a paper test then they had my e pee in a bottle of they told me I was a retard cuz I falled the test and they were mad cuz I peed on the bottle they were meen to me don't go to this place cuzbyou will still be uniploid.
Chili Bean

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

The most unprofessional group here in Farmington. The online application is a mess. Completely inoperable and makes them look like fools. There staffing for tech and they cannot afford a effective online application software?
Forget them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Douglasville Forum right now

Search the Douglasville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min Synergy 49,168
Crossroads Church 1 hr Joe Yule Jr 5
If I was a police office in this city... 2 hr 2Cents 28
Does anyone know if Dependable Tire in Lithia S... (Sep '11) 8 hr Graston 26
Great news about Chief, but the war is not over. 8 hr Gandalf 5
Dear Harvey 9 hr More of drama 8
The chief is a COWARD 11 hr smh 65
•••
•••

Douglasville News Video

•••
Douglasville Dating

more search filters