Oops, pope says Christianity is wrong
Posted in the Douglasville Forum
#1 Dec 27, 2012
Wow, so the pope, the highest authority on god, says the birth year of Jesus is wrong!
No big revelation here, as any historian could have told you that!
I wonder, how much more historical and scientific information is inaccurate?(90%)
I just don't get how any of you religitards believe obviously false and incorrect information!
Heyzeus is supposed to be the most important person/god thingy in the history, how come all the information about him is so inaccurate? How come his birthday was not documented properly? How did he not have 1000's of scribes following him around 24/7 recording his every action or word? Why are there almost 2 decades is his existence not even mentioned anywhere?
You know why? Because god, Jesus and the Holy Ghost are all fictitious!
Oh, I love the irony too! A carpenter nailed to a wooden cross! Too funny!!!
#2 Dec 27, 2012
I challenge any Christian on here to solve these so-called mysteries/miracles of the Bible that we can't seem to figure out even in modern day!
1. Astronomy: First we deal with Astronomy., The Bible speaks about the creation of the universe. In the beginning, 1st Book, Book of Genesis, 1st Ch., it is mentioned - It says…‘Almighty God created the Heavens and the Earth, in six days and talks about a evening and a morning, referring to a 24 - hour day. Today scientists tell us, that the universe cannot be created in a 24 hour period of six days.
2. The Bible says in Genesis Ch. No. 1 Verses No. 3 and 5,…‘Light was created on the first day.’ Genesis, Ch., 1 Verses, 14 to 19…‘The cause of light - stars and the sun, etc. was created on the fourth day’. How can the cause of light be created on the 4th day - later than the light which came into existence on the first day?- It is unscientific.
3. Further, the, Bible says Genesis, Ch. 1, Verses 9 to 13…‘Earth was created on the 3rd day. How can you have a night and day without the earth ? The day depends upon the rotation of the Earth Without the earth created, how can you have a night and day?
4. Genesis, Ch. No. 1 Verses 9 to 13 says…‘Earth was created on the third day.’ Genesis Ch. No. 1 Verses 14 to 19 says…‘The Sun and the Moon were created on the fourth day.’ Today science tells us…‘Earth is part of the parent body… the sun.’ It cannot come into existence before the sun – It is unscientific.
5. The Bible says in Genesis, Ch. No.1, Verse No. 11 to 13…‘The vegetation, the herbs the shrubs, the trees - they were created on the 3rd day And the Sun, Genesis, Ch. No. 1, Verses. 14 to 19, was created on the 4th day.How can the vegetation come into existence without sunlight, and how can they survive without sunlight ?
6. The Bible says in Genesis, Ch. 1, Verses No.16, that…‘God created two lights the greater light, the Sun to rule the day, and the lesser light the Moon, to rule the night. The actual translation, if you go to the Hebrew text, it is ‘lamps’…‘Lamps having lights of its own.’ And that you will come to know better, if you read both the Verses – Genesis, Ch. No.1, Verse. 16, as well as 17. Verse No.17 says…‘And Almighty God placed them in the firmament, to give light to the earth… To give light to the earth.’ Indicating, that Sun and the Moon has its own light - which is in contradiction with established scientific knowledge that we have.
#3 Dec 27, 2012
7.It is mentioned in the Bible, in the book of Hebrews, Ch. No.1 Verses No.10 and 11, and the book of Psalms, Ch. No.102, Verse No.25 and 26, that…‘Almighty God created the Heavens and the Earth, and they will perish.’ Exactly opposite is mentioned in the book of Ecclesiastics, Ch. No.1, Verse No.4, and the book of Psalms, Ch. No.78, Verse No.69, that…‘The earth will abide forever.’ Which will take place? The Earth will perish or abide forever? The both can't take place. It's unscientific!
8. In the field of ‘Diet and Nutrition’ lets analyse, what does the Bible say. The Bible says in the book of Genesis, Ch. No.1, Verse No.29, that…‘God has given you all the herbs bearing seeds, the trees bearing fruits - those that bear seed, as meat for you.’ New International Version says…‘The seed bearing plants, and the trees bearing fruits bearing seeds are food for you, all of them.’ Today, even a layman knows that there are several poisonous plants like wild berries, stritchi, datura, plants containing alkaloid, polyander, bacaipoid - that which if you ingest, if you eat there are high possibilities you may die. How come the Creator of the universe and the human beings, does not know, that if you have these plants, you will die.
9. he Bible has a scientific test how to identify a true believer. It is mentioned in the Gospel of Mark, Ch. No.16, Verse No.17 and 18 - It says that…‘There will be signs for true believers and among the signs - In my name they shall cast out devils, they shall speak foreign tongues, new tongues, they shall take up serpents - And if they drink deadly poison, they shall not be harmed - And when they place their hand over the sick, they shall be cured.’ This is a scientific test - In scientific terminology, it is known as the ‘confirmatory test’ for a true Christian believer. There has not been a single true believing Christian that has ever passed this test, because no one's willing to even try.
10. What does the Bible say regarding ‘Hydrology’? Bible says in Genesis, Ch. No.9, Verse No.13 to 17, that…‘After God, at the time of Noah submerged the world by flood, and after the flood’ subsided, He said…‘I put up a rainbow in the sky as a promise to the humankind never to submerge the world again, by water. To the unscientific person it may be quite good…‘Oh rainbow is a sign of Almighty God, never to submerge the world by flood again.’ But today we know very well, that rainbow is due to the refraction of sunlight, with rain or mist. Surely there must have been thousands of rainbows before the time of Noah, peace be upon him. To say it was not there before Noah’s time you have to assume that the law of refraction did not exist - which is unscientific.
#4 Dec 27, 2012
11. In the field of medicine, the Bible says in the book of Leveticus, Ch. No.14, Verse No.49 to 53 - it gives a novel way for disinfecting a house from plague of leprosy… disinfecting a house from plague of leprosy. It says that…‘Take two birds, kill one bird, take wood, scale it - and the other living bird, dip it in water… and under running water - later on sprinkle the house 7 times with it. Sprinkle the house with blood to disinfect against plague of leprosy? You know blood is a good media of germs, bacteria, as well as toxins! Unscientific!
12. It is mentioned in the book of Leveticus, Ch. No.12, Verse No.1 to 5, and we know medically, that after a mother gives birth to a child, the post-partal period, it is unhygienic. To say it is ‘unclean’, Religiously - I have got no objection. But Leviticus, Ch. No.12 Verse No.1 to 5, says that…‘After a woman gives birth to a male child, she will be unclean for 7 days, and the period of uncleanliness will continue for 33 days more. It she give birth to a female child, she will be unclean for two weeks, and the period of uncleanliness will continue for 66 days. In short, if a woman gives birth to a male child…‘a son’, she is unclean for 40 days. If she gives birth to a female child…‘a daughter’, she is unclean for 80 days. I would like any Christian to explain to me scientifically, how come a woman remains unclean for double the period, if she gives birth to a female child, as compared to a male child.
13. The Bible also has a very good test for adultery - How to come to know a woman has committed adultery, in the book of Numbers, Ch. no.5 Verse No..11 to 31. I’ll just say in brief. It says that…‘The priest should take holy water in a vessel, take dust from the floor, and put it into the vessel - And that is the bitter water ‘And after cursing it, give it to the woman And if the woman has committed adultery, after she drinks it, the curse will enter her body, the stomach will swell, the thigh will rot, and she shall be cursed by the people. If the woman has not committed adultery, she will remain clean and she will bear the seed. A novel method of identifying whether a woman has committed adultery or not. How unscientific!
“Yet another average white man.”
Since: Jun 11
#5 Dec 28, 2012
You take to anti-Christianity a if it was a religion!
#6 Dec 28, 2012
Ain't that the truth?
#7 Dec 28, 2012
Your mom is unscientific.
#8 Dec 28, 2012
You crazy fool. knew you would be back. So am I. Nobody cares about your insanity. hahahhaahahahahahahaha
#9 Dec 28, 2012
You are an idiot. Crazy and insane. Go bore somebody else. hahahahahahahahaha
#10 Dec 28, 2012
Get help. You are a stupid fool. Boring and insane. Nobody cares about your crap. hahahahahaha
#11 Dec 28, 2012
You are insane. Where is your boytoy, ffinger? Get help.
#13 Dec 29, 2012
The pope has to be wrong. He is religious.
Add your comments below
|I'm the Chief of Police (Nov '14)||15 hr||this effin guy||48|
|23yr old girl died at Douglas General Hospital ... (Aug '11)||Mon||Bite me||11|
|Elwood Staffing (Jan '09)||Mon||Elmer||20|
|BOE COO retires||Sun||Elmer||3|
|Douglasville Council Approves Investigation Int...||May 29||Uh oh||1|
|DC Schools Top Administrators Raises||May 29||Transparency||19|
Find what you want!
Search Douglasville Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC