She killed a little white boy with a ...

She killed a little white boy with a blowtorch

Posted in the Douglasville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Grob Hahn

Peachtree City, GA

#1 Jan 5, 2011
but it wasn't a hate crime. Why? Because only white people can commit hate crimes. Only white people are "racists". And only white people are senseless serial killers. Right?

It's time to wake the heck up white America. You are under attack and the media is doing their best to cover it. Even the Houston news did their best to make it seem like this kid was killed by a white pedophile in an effort to bury the truth.

Can anyone imagine the hatred that causes someone to burn a child to death with a 6000 degree welding torch? But of course she didn't do this out of racial hatred. Surely she LOVES white people. Right?

You don't have to be a klansman to be outraged by this. But you do have to show some b alls voice your opinion on this. I guarantee you anyone who wants this woman prosecuted will be called a racist because she's black.

Wait till you see who's defending her.
Grobbbbbbbbbb

Since: Dec 10

Austell, GA

#2 Jan 5, 2011
do you have a link to this source? my mom does work in court for abused children and things like this.

thats F*cked up.

ppl are heartless
Grob Hahn

Peachtree City, GA

#3 Jan 5, 2011
But of course:

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/11...

http://www.ktsm.com/news/houston-woman-arrest...

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropoli...

http://blogs.babble.com/strollerderby/2010/12...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/30/woman-ch...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-200269...

Want a real treat? Go read what they have to say on Stormfront about this! Keep playing games with white people and you'll get the kind of lesson the Japanese got AND deserved. Times are changing.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbb
Grob Hahn

Peachtree City, GA

#4 Jan 5, 2011
Naturally there are those who will defend her to the end and insist it's all a conspiracy because she's black. Oh, and because she's a welder. Oh and because the boy was killed with a VERY hot flame source, thousands of degrees. And because she dumped him miles away claiming after she was caught on camera that it was just some trash, that she was dumping, where they found the little kid who had been tortured and killed with a torch. And there's some suggestion that she has done this before.

Of COURSE there are doubts about this woman. But it's amazing to watch the media and government tap dance all around the obvious when it's a black-on-white crime. Nope, couldn't be a hate crime, blacks LOVE white people, every last one.
Grobbbbbbbbb
Tyrone Biggums

Douglasville, GA

#5 Jan 5, 2011
ya! I Loves me some wite peeps yall wuk all day soz I dont haf to
donald

Carrollton, GA

#6 Jan 8, 2011
strange--------this one didnt make the news AT ALL
anon

Peachtree City, GA

#7 Jan 8, 2011
donald wrote:
strange--------this one didnt make the news AT ALL
Of course not. If these kinds of stories start making the general news then white people in general will begin to realize how everything is so skewed against them. They will also begin to realize that the current displacement of white people in America, the left LOVES to talk about how whites will be less than 50% of America soon. They LOVE all this "Diversity". In ANY other nation such a replacement of one race would be called genocide, but since this is being done through illegal entries and programs that target and benefit only non-whites, it's all cool.

In 1960 this nation was nearly 95% white and a LOT better off than we are today. But the leftist mantra is all about how diversity is our strength. Name one place where this has actually been true.
Grobbbbbbbbbbb
anon

Peachtree City, GA

#8 Jan 8, 2011
how the heck did that happen?
RightiesHaveCoot ies

Lithia Springs, GA

#9 Jan 8, 2011
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. If these kinds of stories start making the general news then white people in general will begin to realize how everything is so skewed against them. They will also begin to realize that the current displacement of white people in America, the left LOVES to talk about how whites will be less than 50% of America soon. They LOVE all this "Diversity". In ANY other nation such a replacement of one race would be called genocide, but since this is being done through illegal entries and programs that target and benefit only non-whites, it's all cool.
In 1960 this nation was nearly 95% white and a LOT better off than we are today. But the leftist mantra is all about how diversity is our strength. Name one place where this has actually been true.
Grobbbbbbbbbbb
blacks make $0.80 for every dollar whites make, yet everything is skewed against whites? lol.

fortunately for you, i don't have time for the rest of your imbecilic diatribe.

Since: Sep 09

Lithia Springs, GA

#10 Jan 8, 2011
RightiesHaveCooties wrote:
<quoted text>
blacks make $0.80 for every dollar whites make, yet everything is skewed against whites? lol.
fortunately for you, i don't have time for the rest of your imbecilic diatribe.
How much does a black make when he/she works for the State or especially the Federal government. I bet it's more than $0.80
on the $ as compared to whites. I can tell you for a fact that's not true within AT&T.

Since: Sep 09

Lithia Springs, GA

#11 Jan 8, 2011
Sorry I was interrupted but.....RHC what does the wages of blacks versus whites have to do with this horrific crime that our main stream media has not reported????
motormouth

Lithia Springs, GA

#12 Jan 8, 2011
You know blacks get everything now. They get the jobs. They also know how to work the system to get money food stamps. Paid for there schools I can go on on and on. There will always be racists as long as blacks hollow IT CAUSE I AM BLACK. Blacks get the jobs now and make more money. No black will every get a hate crime on them. What so bad black or more rasists than we are.
TSA2249

Cumming, GA

#13 Jan 8, 2011
Grob Hahn wrote:
but it wasn't a hate crime. Why? Because only white people can commit hate crimes. Only white people are "racists". And only white people are senseless serial killers. Right?
It's time to wake the heck up white America. You are under attack and the media is doing their best to cover it. Even the Houston news did their best to make it seem like this kid was killed by a white pedophile in an effort to bury the truth.
Can anyone imagine the hatred that causes someone to burn a child to death with a 6000 degree welding torch? But of course she didn't do this out of racial hatred. Surely she LOVES white people. Right?
You don't have to be a klansman to be outraged by this. But you do have to show some b alls voice your opinion on this. I guarantee you anyone who wants this woman prosecuted will be called a racist because she's black.
Wait till you see who's defending her.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
I agree with you only white people are serial killers look what just happen again in arizona today congress woman shot in the head and 5 people dead 10 wounded for what?? Blacks do not do dumb stuff like this last week a white teen enters school shoot and kill 2 principles,all for what?? There is too munch hatred taugh in the white community,in your homes,on your jobs,all on talk radio you all listen to,and you are concerned about the black community ??
You should concentrate on the massive METH drug problem you have in white high schools.....
Grob Hahn

Peachtree City, GA

#14 Jan 8, 2011
TSA2249 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you only white people are serial killers look what just happen again in arizona today congress woman shot in the head and 5 people dead 10 wounded for what?? Blacks do not do dumb stuff like this last week a white teen enters school shoot and kill 2 principles,all for what?? There is too munch hatred taugh in the white community,in your homes,on your jobs,all on talk radio you all listen to,and you are concerned about the black community ??
You should concentrate on the massive METH drug problem you have in white high schools.....
The kid who shit the 2 principals was black. Shooting up schools is not a new phenomenon for blacks at all.
Grobbbbbbbb

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#15 Jan 8, 2011
don't tell him that grob. it will ruin his day, his mantra, his ego. just leave it at a kid shot two people. you racist honkey cracker. *snicker*
Grob Hahn

Peachtree City, GA

#16 Jan 9, 2011
not pc anymore wrote:
don't tell him that grob. it will ruin his day, his mantra, his ego. just leave it at a kid shot two people. you racist honkey cracker.*snicker*
It just gets so old. I don't know why I waste time explaining things to people who are too narrow minded to see reality. If you point out 11 horrible black crimes all you get as a response is someone scouring the news to find one event where a white person was guilty of a similar crime. Then they jump all over it as if ALL white people act like that. When the greater part of the argument suggests that blacks are far more inclined to be criminals than ANY other race. And that's not just in America. People all over the planet avoid blacks for the same reason. This monster tortured a little boy over Christmas with a welding torch. To this blacks bring up a political shooting in Arizona???? And some will trot out Columbine or Dahmer. Rarely do they have anything but OLD facts to fall back on.
Grobbbbbbbbbbb
RightiesHaveCoot ies

Douglasville, GA

#17 Jan 9, 2011
Dont Tread On Me 1 wrote:
Sorry I was interrupted but.....RHC what does the wages of blacks versus whites have to do with this horrific crime that our main stream media has not reported????
i was responding to one sentence out of grob's comment. as i said previously, i'm not wasting my time with the rest because its evident that a) he didn't read the articles he linked to and b) he doesn't understand the law

and there's thousands of stories the mainstream media doesn't report on. what makes this one so special?
Bruce Askme

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Jul 20, 2013
When will the black population get out raged at the black on black killing's, they kill more then all the other killings combined,, of course in this day and age, only news worthy stories to talk about are the white against the black.

A few more Tryvon stories and BHO will have his Marshall Law!! Oh... when did Zimmerman become white?! And if you think he is white, then BHO
is 100% white
Concerned

Garden City, MI

#21 Jul 22, 2013
Too bad we can't call this what it is... Evil... not black, or white, or green or yellow, just an evil act from a sick deranged person. Texas has the death penalty, but life in prison would be a living hell for a person that tortured and killed a baby.
now look what has happene

North Augusta, SC

#22 Jul 31, 2013
because a lot of dumb azz white people all these years gave blacks and mexicans all the wellfair to keep having all the little baby so they grow in population it all or falt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal clicking noise? (Jan '13) 12 hr Tolerman 30
YOUR honest OPINION about midway macedonia Bap... (Mar '10) Sat Goliath 84
David McDade and the DC Judicial System Aug 17 Citizen 6
News Douglasville a hot spot for small business loans (Dec '16) Aug 17 Vitizen 6
News Confederate flag supporters indicted in clash w... (Nov '15) Aug 17 Apple overpriced 10
New Superintendent for DCSS Aug 17 Edgar 34
recommend a good church in west georgia??? (Feb '12) Aug 16 Jesus saves 47

Douglasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglasville Mortgages