get your guns ready for confiscation ...

get your guns ready for confiscation by the u.s.military

Posted in the Douglasville Forum

todd

Carrollton, GA

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Obama Asks Military Leaders If They Will “Fire On US Citizens

http://www.teaparty.org/obama-asks-military-l...
Chuck

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Alex Jones, who came up with faux news assertion, makes money off people who buy into his paranoia of a dystopian future. He may not even believe this stuff himself, but has figured out there is a small market of the cyber extreme public who will go to his online store and buy his stuff. He's probably not as crazy as the people who buy into his message, but he is crazy like a fox....er' Fox News.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Chuck wrote:
Alex Jones, who came up with faux news assertion, makes money off people who buy into his paranoia of a dystopian future. He may not even believe this stuff himself, but has figured out there is a small market of the cyber extreme public who will go to his online store and buy his stuff. He's probably not as crazy as the people who buy into his message, but he is crazy like a fox....er' Fox News.
Is THAT all ya got? Fox News? All you libs know to spout is Fox News, Fox News. Why don't YOU step back from MSNBC? How about THAT? I would suggest that you step back from Air America, but as we all know, IT DIDN'T MAKE IT. Wonder why?

Did Chris Matthews REALLY say that Obama delievered another Gettysburg Address?

Location hidden

#4 Jan 22, 2013
This gun ABSOLUTELY should be banned!!!!!!!!!
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/21/us/pennsylvania...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Synergy wrote:
This gun ABSOLUTELY should be banned!!!!!!!!!
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/21/us/pennsylvania...
Here is another post of mine that Topix can delete.
Seems as if out governments have gone crazy and have become so corrupt and non caring that even an honest Communist would have to admit it. Why is it now so politically correct that the new phrase is you must be sensitive. I for one am not so sensitive that it makes me stupid.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is another post of mine that Topix can delete.
Seems as if out governments have gone crazy and have become so corrupt and non caring that even an honest Communist would have to admit it. Why is it now so politically correct that the new phrase is you must be sensitive. I for one am not so sensitive that it makes me stupid.
Honestly, I've heard it so much, that I am now LESS sensitive than I have EVER been. Sick of it.

Douglasville, GA

#7 Jan 24, 2013
The current administration is working with the United Nations to curtail gun sales in the U.S.
Yes, in due time the U.N. will probably try to control all firearms in this country and will use United Nation troops to do it.

Douglasville, GA

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Hey Folks, You just can't make this stuff up. Catch Bidens comments.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-so-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DC Schools Top Administrators Raises 48 min Convenient 44
black and white 10 hr Elmer 2
Chattahooche Music Festival that wasn't on the ... Sat anthill 4
Bryan Ivey (Mar '13) Jul 30 UR Newsfeed 6
News Footage shows moment black boy's birthday party... Jul 30 Concerned 5
Mr T's Income Tax & Accounting Jul 29 Helping 2
paulding co judge needs investigated by ga stat... (Oct '07) Jul 29 Buzz 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglasville Mortgages