AZbound

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

It appears pottstown has no ordinance to solve this problem. These people are pests, and are contributing majorly to U.S. citizens unemployment, as well as evading paying taxes, and freeloading off of govt assistance. They do not belong here, and their attitudes toward U.S. citizens is hateful. I'll be calling I.C.E. on everyone of them since the borough isn't addressing this illegality!!! I know where a lot of these criminals work, and will be reporting the employers as well. Good riddance.
good luck

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

ICE doesn't do anything. In fact they will let an illegal out of custody citing "overcrowding." Even if that illegal was arrested for a felony.

We have them all over Hazleton destroying the quality of life and breeding like rats. The ACLU fought our illegal immigrant relief act, making it useless as Hazleton goes into the shitter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Douglassville Discussions

Search the Douglassville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 32 min G Bush 51,178
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Bobby Homestead the Man 3,800
Moving to Pottstown? Schools? (Mar '07) Jul 15 Janine 19
Pagans and Wheels of Soul fight Jun '14 what2know 1
Pennsylvania law targets puppy mills (Oct '08) Jun '14 lady 318
Review: Before & After Interiors Jun '14 best contractor i ever us 1
No.1 Chinese Restaurant Jun '14 FoodLover 1
•••
•••

Douglassville News Video

•••
•••

Douglassville Jobs

•••