Cameco subsidiary gets knuckles rappe...

Cameco subsidiary gets knuckles rapped in Wyoming

There are 2 comments on the The StarPhoenix story from Apr 11, 2008, titled Cameco subsidiary gets knuckles rapped in Wyoming. In it, The StarPhoenix reports that:

“Unfortunately, it appears that such occurrences have become routine and further, there has been virtually no follow-up, remediation or long-term tracking of spills and releases.”

A wholly owned subsidiary of Cameco Corp. based in Wyoming has a "poor" record of environmental compliance, a state official reports. via The StarPhoenix

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The StarPhoenix.

John Morand

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jun 18, 2008
The Canadan Nuclear Safety Commission rapped management for loss of containment at its Port Hope Ontario facility. This is a poorly managed company.
X Chair OH and S

Calgary, Canada

#2 Jul 10, 2008
Management at Cameco's McArthur River Mine Terminated the employment of the Chairman of
The Occupational Health and Safety Commitee
for disaggreeing with them on a new safety
policy being implemented by the superintendant
of the safety department.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brown Jul 30 Billy 1
Was Curtis Tolbert a SCHOOL BULLY? (Oct '10) Feb '17 Kane 8
julia berens norvell (Feb '10) Nov '15 yhs 4
Review: Herrick & Garrison Wild Game Processing... (Apr '15) Apr '15 roanhorse 1
Harveys (Jan '15) Jan '15 Bobbyhhh 1
Review: White Wolf Saloon (Mar '14) Nov '14 doc 4
Fun in Douglas for an out of state man (Aug '14) Aug '14 Winchester 1

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages