North Dakota woman unhurt when hunter...

North Dakota woman unhurt when hunter's bullet hits house

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 15, 2010, titled North Dakota woman unhurt when hunter's bullet hits house. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A north-central North Dakota woman is counting her blessings after a hunter's bullet ripped through a window of her house.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Matt

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#2 Nov 15, 2010
ilovecriters wrote:
All morons have guns!! If this were on Forensic Files, the owner of the gun would be found!!
Spoken like a true HOMO! Keep drinking that Kool Aid you liberal pig!
Wow

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Nov 15, 2010
A very lucky lady!

Hunters need to be responsible. Situations like this is why there are fewer and fewer private property owners that will allow hunting on their land. I don't blame them one bit. It's a case of the few that ruin it for the many.
Newt

Minot, ND

#4 Apr 29, 2012
Its to cold to hunt anyway
Tony

Minot, ND

#5 May 1, 2012
darn rite
Anne

United States

#6 May 1, 2012
Thats mans stuff anyway haha jk.
Gentry

Minot, ND

#7 May 1, 2012
Heck that was one darn lucky hunter*I was up at rolla hunting with dad a few years ago'and dad said look over yonder theres a big ol buck'heck it wasnt a buck*It was a moose!So i didnt shoot it and i dint know they had many moose up by rolla?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pedophile In school (May '15) Nov '15 pedophile killer 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Dako... (Oct '10) Mar '15 Nidoe 25
News Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting, Dec... (Oct '09) Mar '15 Bull 3
Bus from Minot to Max? (Dec '13) Dec '13 S Ferdinand 1
News Mayville lawyer running for attorney general (Jun '06) Apr '10 bulldog3 2
News Aliens in Tappen, ND? (Oct '06) Jan '10 turner 2
News ND man arrested on suspicion of assaulting girl (Oct '09) Oct '09 pro choice mom 1

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages