"Survivor" Player Lied About Demotion

"Survivor" Player Lied About Demotion

There are 5 comments on the News10 Sacramento story from Dec 19, 2007, titled "Survivor" Player Lied About Demotion. In it, News10 Sacramento reports that:

Here's a new one: a player on "Survivor" is a liar. But, this lie wasn't part of the game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10 Sacramento.

industry insider

Norwalk, CA

#1 Dec 19, 2007
what a scumbag. typical of people that look like that.
Liar Liar

Orlando, FL

#3 Dec 19, 2007
Maybe she should change her name to Lunch Lady Fairplay, relates to the other Survivor liar, Johnny Fairplay.
Moe

Sacramento, CA

#4 Dec 19, 2007
"Let me tell you, I did not have sex with that woman......"
WOJO1976

Sacramento, CA

#5 Dec 21, 2007
I'm so glade she didn't win. It's one thing to be deciving in the game, as that is part of the game, but to lie in the way she did showed that she is just looking for a hand out. I did the math, she went from $7 to $17 an hour at full time that is a $1600 raise per month.
PLB

United States

#6 Dec 21, 2007
That POS show is still on the air? Incredible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grafton assistant selected as Webster town admi... Nov 14 grommit 1
Water Petition Help Nov 7 nwhalley 1
News Town administrator on way out? Oct '16 County Jail Manch... 1
How to get Quality Weed / Hash in Webster Oct '16 Howard Marks 1
News Restaurant refuses Iraq War Veteran and service... (Aug '13) Oct '16 Old vet too 8
Sutton Paving (Aug '08) Jul '14 Bobbie 23
News Pittsfield School Committee will have different... (Oct '13) Oct '13 the city I hate 3

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages