Copper wiring plucked

A weekend theft of heavy-duty electrical cable from a Linden Street job site was tantamount to a kick in the teeth, according to the leader of a local sobriety-advocacy organization, which is currently renovating the West Side building. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
trapper john

Albany, NY

#22 Feb 3, 2010
idiots wrote:
And this is news why? They leave valuable items in one of the sh|ttiest neighborhoods in Pitts and they cry when it all gets stolen, idiots. That's like leaving a coyote in a henhouse overnight and then being surprised when all you find are feathers in the morning. Stupid **** hats! Waaahhh I'm a moron, let's do a news story about it...
Hey bozo....coyotes do not have feathers...they gots fur...I don't think you ever sawed a real life coyote. And they can't get into the henhouse cuz the dorr is closed dipstick. Have you ever sawed a coyote chew through a six inch maple beam for gods sake? No you have not...so leave the GD coyotes out of it. They are good people.
drunken sot

Albany, NY

#23 Feb 3, 2010
drunkagain wrote:
stupid crackheads why cant they just be a drunk;my drunk friends and i have fun without stealing; yea its cold sleeping under a bridge; but we dont steal.we just pool our S.S.I checks and party.we eat for free and there is no rent.stupid CRACKHEADS.
Hey there Again how ya doin? May I call you Again? the last time we chatted you were living in a box so I am glad to see things have gotten better for you. Some of those bridges are pretty nice this time of year and they can't be carried off by some migrant hobo in the middle of the night. Say hi to Willie for me.
drunkagain

Pittsfield, MA

#24 Feb 3, 2010
drunken sot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Again how ya doin? May I call you Again? the last time we chatted you were living in a box so I am glad to see things have gotten better for you. Some of those bridges are pretty nice this time of year and they can't be carried off by some migrant hobo in the middle of the night. Say hi to Willie for me.
well i got a bigger box all for myself;cant wait till spring im going to the river for beach front veiw;and fish and hunt down river rats; there good on the grill.we get together me and my drunk homeless pals and make some homebrew.then we get to save our S.S.I checks.we just need some welfare girls to party with.we,ll just bath in the river because we smell like a dead fish.
I WANT TO COME CLEAN

Delmar, NY

#25 Feb 3, 2010
I was the second gunman on the grassy noel
Mike

Smithfield, NC

#26 Feb 3, 2010
I hate to say it, but this is turning into the funniest damn thread I think I've ever read!
James Nichols

Clifton Park, NY

#27 Feb 3, 2010
I can't even imagine how long it must have taken for the losers in question to remove the copper. Especially in the dark of night.

Mayor Ruberto likes to call our town, "Creative Pittsfield". Unfortunately the only really creative people in Pittsfield are the criminals.

It sickens me to see jobless losers stealing things that they never earned. I'll be on the lookout for all of you. And when I catch you it'll be very different than if the local cops caught you.
John something

Albany, NY

#28 Feb 4, 2010
I WANT TO COME CLEAN wrote:
I was the second gunman on the grassy noel
I knew it was you!!! I would recognize that cauliflower ear anywhere.
Looking For Sympathy

Berlin, CT

#29 Feb 4, 2010
Wanna catch these guys?

Turn on the juice at quitting time & lockout the box.

Come back in the morning & voila - they'll be there waiting for you!
my pipes were stolen

Albany, NY

#30 Feb 4, 2010
i seen scrappers take down aluminum light poles and get killed when the cut the power line inside. if you notice the lyman street bridge is nmissing its aluminum spindles, its been years they have been gone, any child could easily fall through the rails now.
HELL IS WERE YOUR GOING

North Adams, MA

#31 Feb 4, 2010
pittsfield what a dump!just getting worse!and the people that live on linden st well? lets just put more money in pittsfield! hard times call for harder beatings.lol
From Williamstown

Williamstown, MA

#32 Feb 4, 2010
Looking For Sympathy wrote:
Wanna catch these guys?
Turn on the juice at quitting time & lockout the box.
Come back in the morning & voila - they'll be there waiting for you!
Too bad the line was on the unpowered end. Because you are right, that would have stopped that pretty quick.
John B Kneessan

Rensselaer, NY

#33 Feb 4, 2010
HELL IS WERE YOUR GOING wrote:
pittsfield what a dump!just getting worse!and the people that live on linden st well? lets just put more money in pittsfield! hard times call for harder beatings.lol
Its Palookaville, gosh gee!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 8 hr Totally disgusted 1,169
webster (Apr '13) Sep 19 YouMayBeRightHeMa... 15
gia restaurant Sep 18 Maddydep 3
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 Get a job 4,701
17 arrests target 'Outlaws' (Nov '07) Sep 9 Jonny Blaze up 42
The Grey Barn - depressing (Feb '14) Sep 3 Ken graves 2
new uxbridge blog (Feb '09) Aug '14 woolfy 7

Douglas News Video

Douglas Dating
Find my Match

Douglas Jobs

Douglas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Douglas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Douglas

Personal Finance