vehicle breakins n golf club

Posted in the Douglas Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Coffee County Citizen

Fitzgerald, GA

#1 Mar 7, 2013
does anybody have any idea who is breakin into all the vehicles around the gold club and walker street/ y hasnt this been on walb news i c the guy n the photos on facebook does the police have any leads is there a reward if u recognize him?
Hippy Chick

Douglas, GA

#2 Mar 7, 2013
where's the pic at.. I live in that area and I have had my suspensions.
Coffee County Citizen

Fitzgerald, GA

#3 Mar 7, 2013
on facebook on shine 101.9's page.
found him

Mount Pleasant, IA

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Found him. See facebook. I can't remember the name but he got 4 charges and so did someone else.

Get them before they get you.
Just Saying

Fitzgerald, GA

#5 Mar 7, 2013
Just want to know did anyone who got broke into have bags of change or lose change that got stole if so I know something that might help
Case

Douglas, GA

#6 Mar 7, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
Just want to know did anyone who got broke into have bags of change or lose change that got stole if so I know something that might help
What about Bo Jo Ella? Several ppl had the same thing happen over there also.
bottom line

Mount Pleasant, IA

#7 Mar 7, 2013
The bottom line is, there are probably a lot of people who have nothing better to do than steal while the rest of us work. It happens in all the neighborhoods these days.
Just Saying

Fitzgerald, GA

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Case wrote:
<quoted text> What about Bo Jo Ella? Several ppl had the same thing happen over there also.
Did they or not
wondering

Douglas, GA

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Who did they arrest? I know someone who knew who he was and they called and told the police who it was or who it looked like..but they said there was no doubt it was him. Just curious if they were right.
farley

Moultrie, GA

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Don't hate on these enterprising democrates. They are just cutting out the middle man/government and stealing ftom the productive citizens. Probably saving billions in government waste by stealing directly and not waiting on the government to do the dirty work.
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#11 Mar 8, 2013
bottom line wrote:
The bottom line is, there are probably a lot of people who have nothing better to do than steal while the rest of us work. It happens in all the neighborhoods these days.
Obama voters!
Wannabe

Mooresville, NC

#12 Mar 8, 2013
Gun Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama voters!
Or Pope supports..........About the same class of people either way!
so glad

Mount Pleasant, IA

#13 Mar 8, 2013
So glad they caught the thief/ves. Good job LE and thanks to the power of facebook.
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#14 Mar 9, 2013
Wannabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Or Pope supports..........About the same class of people either way!
Not exactly.

That boy was paid to vote straight Democratic Ticket which means he voted for both Obama and Walking Short!

Lots of similarities in Obammie and Walking Short: like saying one thing and doing the other; or saying he'll do something then not delivering.

Get off the meth dude......your next government check will arrive in approximately 22 days, the same day your EBT is reloaded.

I'm working while your sorry ass is laid up on the couch, not knowing what opened last night!
Hippy Chick

Douglas, GA

#15 Mar 9, 2013
Gun Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly.
That boy was paid to vote straight Democratic Ticket which means he voted for both Obama and Walking Short!
Lots of similarities in Obammie and Walking Short: like saying one thing and doing the other; or saying he'll do something then not delivering.
Get off the meth dude......your next government check will arrive in approximately 22 days, the same day your EBT is reloaded.
I'm working while your sorry ass is laid up on the couch, not knowing what opened last night!
I don't understand you anymore.. I used to like your post as you were a good debater.. Recently you have been VERY mean spirited and not open at all to change or any discussion. I sometimes wonder if this is a new Gun Runner ? We differ on allot of things.. That doesn't make any one of our opinions meaningless. Change is good. It keeps us fresh. Just wish I had the old chick back and not the new unhappy one..
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#16 Mar 9, 2013
Hippy Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand you anymore.. I used to like your post as you were a good debater.. Recently you have been VERY mean spirited and not open at all to change or any discussion. I sometimes wonder if this is a new Gun Runner ? We differ on allot of things.. That doesn't make any one of our opinions meaningless. Change is good. It keeps us fresh. Just wish I had the old chick back and not the new unhappy one..
I've had about all the "change" I can stand.

Still love you though! Keep the balance.
Wannabe

United States

#17 Mar 9, 2013
Gun Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly.
LMAO........that's almost as funny as the FEW people that say you were a good cop. Speaking of white trash, take a long slow look in the mirror. Don't they miss you up north? Ever though of moving back?
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#18 Mar 9, 2013
Wannabe wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO........that's almost as funny as the FEW people that say you were a good cop. Speaking of white trash, take a long slow look in the mirror. Don't they miss you up north? Ever though of moving back?
Naw, I'm gonna stay at least until you are locked up again.......even though you think your git-otta-jail-free-card does not have an expiration date. It does!

Bet my retirement check is larger than your 'free' check!
Wannabe

United States

#19 Mar 10, 2013
Gun Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, I'm gonna stay at least until you are locked up again.......even though you think your git-otta-jail-free-card does not have an expiration date. It does!
Bet my retirement check is larger than your 'free' check!
Again..........LMAO. If you only had a small clue!
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#20 Mar 10, 2013
Wannabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Again..........LMAO. If you only had a small clue!
You are the clueless one sweetie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SES & Facebook 1 hr oh boo 7
trick or treat in Douglas 3 hr Mr Mister 7
robin jones/ carter 3 hr 999999vghcv 17
Whats up with Douglas being so fat? 3 hr coffee time 32
Hoyt English- good to rent from? (Nov '13) 4 hr isayDONT 25
New Sheriff (Mar '13) 10 hr citizen 226
Derek Little 10 hr Smilingholls 6
adams topix Thu coffee time 13
Douglas Dating
Find my Match