Next Last
Old Coffee

Montezuma, GA

#122 Jan 20, 2010
I tip my hat to Steve, That was awsome.
iron horse

Clemmons, NC

#123 Jan 20, 2010
Goodness, this is beautiful and had to watch it twice. Tears rolling down my face both times. my oh my, thank you so much.
my oh my

United States

#124 Jan 20, 2010
Another great one. Carroll Robinsons "One Pair of Hands"

my oh my

United States

#125 Jan 20, 2010
One pair of hands is all we need. That one pair of hands can do it all.
my oh my

United States

#126 Jan 20, 2010
"Sheltered in the arms of God"

&fe ature=related
my oh my

United States

#127 Jan 20, 2010
"God walks the dark Hills"

And He is there with those people of Haiti.

&fe ature=related
only me

Flowery Branch, GA

#129 Jan 20, 2010
SOOOOOO INSPIRATIONAL, I HAD TO CRY TO FEEL BETTER, I PRAY LIKE THE OTHER POSTER IDEA, MABE IT MOVED SOME RUMBLE FOR SOME TO GET OUT, MY HEART IS SO HEAVY FOR THE HAYES', OTHERS ALSO, BUT CLOSE TO HOME HURTS..
my oh my

United States

#130 Jan 20, 2010
Yes I agree. When it is closer home or someone you know is involved, it makes us look at things a little differently but feel sorry and pray for ALL.
only me wrote:
SOOOOOO INSPIRATIONAL, I HAD TO CRY TO FEEL BETTER, I PRAY LIKE THE OTHER POSTER IDEA, MABE IT MOVED SOME RUMBLE FOR SOME TO GET OUT, MY HEART IS SO HEAVY FOR THE HAYES', OTHERS ALSO, BUT CLOSE TO HOME HURTS..
only me

Flowery Branch, GA

#131 Jan 20, 2010
THATS WHAT I TOLD MY CHILDREN, I FEEL LOST TRYING TO THINK HOW ANGIE AND FRANKLIN MUST FEEL AS A PARENT, BECAUSE DEVATATION COULD HAPPEN ANYWHERE, AND IT MAKES ME APPRECIATE THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE IVE BEEN OVER LOOKING SOMEDAYS, AND THANK GOD IM ALIVE...TIME TO STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES..
Grandma1957

Adel, GA

#132 Jan 20, 2010
If you really want to have your heart broken please read the article below...just to know how much more could have been done faster is horrible.

Please read it...you will cry.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/01/19/haiti.americ...
iron horse

Clemmons, NC

#133 Jan 20, 2010
Grandma1957, not only does it break my heart it makes me very angry. I posted earlier this week that a Texas team of 80 members and 4 dogs had been told to stand down. They had been waiting and ready since last Thursday for deployment to Haiti. I had no idea there were other teams told not to go. Thank you for the link.
cowboy

Rural Valley, PA

#134 Jan 20, 2010
my oh my wrote:
This is an awesome video of Alan Jackson. Enjoy the song How Great Thou Art. He does an awesome job. Be sure to watch the video as well.
http://www.openmyeyeslord.net/UltimateFreedom...
Thsnk you so much for sharing this. I am sharing with others.
my oh my

United States

#135 Jan 20, 2010
You very much welcome. A friend in Louisana sent that to me today cause she knew how I was feeling about all that was going on around us. Pray you enjoy the others I posted as well. They to have great meaning to them with what is going on in Haiti. We all know God is still in control.
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thsnk you so much for sharing this. I am sharing with others.
grandma1957

Adel, GA

#136 Jan 20, 2010
Thanks to all of you! Something has to be done about our so called "leaders". Everyone wanted to blame Bush for the problems following Katrina. All I can say is that at least he made an effort sooner than has been done here. I also watched an NBC interview of the families waiting in Boca Raton. One father made the remark that the only person in Washington that would even talk to them was John Kerry. It is an awfully sad time when neither our President or Vice President are capable of simply picking up a telephone and offering any kind of aid, prayers, ANYTHING to these families. But, they have the time to be sure Clinton can set foot in Haiti and tell them how to rebuild their country. Too bad they didn't have time for their own American citizens!
iron horse

Clemmons, NC

#137 Jan 20, 2010
Grandma1957, you know if this election time for the good congressman they would be all over this. We need to all remember their lack of response when elections roll around. JMHO
dirk

United States

#138 Jan 21, 2010
Any word this morning on the searches?
I was looking for news online.
I heard someone was pulled out alive yesterday.
I am praying for more miracles today.
only me

Flowery Branch, GA

#139 Jan 21, 2010
CNN WAS COVERING IT RIGHT REGULARLY, BUT NOW HAVE ANOTHER HEALINE STORY OF THE ELECTION..SO THEY SWITCH BACK AND FRO...
GOD WE NEED ANSWERS TO OUR PRAYERS, AND ALOTHOUGH THEY ARE FACED WITH A LONG BALTTLE YET, I HOPE THE WEATHER PERMITS THEM TO GET DONE, CAUSE IT SURE IS POURING IN SOUTH GEORGIA
Spitfire

Flowery Branch, GA

#140 Jan 27, 2010
Just like Angie said on Fox News. They were abandoned. Everyone was more concerned about everybody else in that Country than their own. And these kids were over there to help. Think about this people. Obama was more conerned about the election in Mass., than the Americans whose very lives were at stake. Think about this American voters. This is a SHAME..... and DISGRACE to those that serve and to their families.
my oh my

Gray, GA

#141 Jan 27, 2010
Amen spitfire. Preach it like it is. I agree 100000000%. Franklin said the very same thing last week when he and 2 of the other parents were interviewed. And like the other dad in that interview said. Obama would never know what just ONE phone call from him would mean to them all. It is indeed a shame. We need to think about all this come next election to.
Spitfire

Flowery Branch, GA

#142 Jan 27, 2010
I want names; I want to know what country,,,
I want to know who is responsible for turning the Texas rescue teams away and anyone else that was turned away.
Did Haiti officials prevent trained groups that could rescue not only our people, but theirs as well, away because ? they couldn't handle them. Come on. Haiti officials were concerned only about the millions the rich from USA had to offer them. They were not concerned for their own people, they never have been and they sure as hell were not concerned about our own. This country has gotten aid for years yet nothing there has changed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Senate seat and State rep seat 2 min Mr Jerry 3
Scrap metal (Jun '12) 23 hr Bkj101 10
Concerned mom. This man Marty holtzclaw is putt... Wed LOL LOL ROFL 3
Valarie Christa "Mastermind" Cox Wed Spas for drugheads 4
Premium waters Tue Kasey 7
News BOE member Caldwell cited for passing stopped s... Tue Amy 6
stephanie (Mar '14) Mar 19 Maria 18

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance