Courtney Hayes
my oh my

Nashville, GA

#21 Jan 16, 2010
Everyone Counts, if you hear anymore from Loran, will you please post it here and on the prayer thread also. Thank you and have a blessed day. Waiting and praying for positive news today.
Everyone Counts wrote:
I got a text from Loran her sister about 10 minutes ago and still nothing
praying

Elko, GA

#22 Jan 16, 2010
Prayer vigil for Courtney Hayes & Haiti situation today at First Baptist Church, Douglas at 2pm.
only me

Flowery Branch, GA

#23 Jan 16, 2010
my goodness, i pray for good report, i cannot famish the thought of whats going through angie and franlins minds, along with courtneys siblings and loved ones
pray4court

Andrews, TX

#24 Jan 16, 2010
According to Courtney's boyfriend she was in her room on the second floor when the earthquake hit. That means the 3 stories above her fell into her room. Courtney...all of Douglas and the world is praying for you, just hold on we WILL find you. Tuesday, Jan 19 is wear red for Haiti day...show your support for Courtney and all the others. If you haven't already, join the FB group created for her. http://www.facebook.com/group.php...

“It Is What it Is”

Since: Aug 09

Miami, Florida

#25 Jan 16, 2010
As I was watched the weather channel a few minutes ago trying to catch the radars they had a report about Haiti, realistically after today it will not look good for survivor's. Then we hear the report about the 16 month old they found, and it give's us hope. . Sometimes we see disasters and we feel but when it's close to home it hit's a little harder. Iím not sure where I stand with God right now but they say prayer works Her sister has asked that at 5:00PM to day that we all stop what we are doing and pray. Please find it in your heart. We can bring this child homeÖ
Former Lynn Student

AOL

#26 Jan 16, 2010
I attended Lynn University with Courtney and she is such an amazing girl and friend. She always had a smile on her face and was so nice to everyone. She will come home safe and is in everyones prayers on and off campus with current students, faculty, alumni and friends that might have transferrd. She touched everyones hearts in some way.
Old Coffee

Nashville, GA

#27 Jan 16, 2010
I devote this moment in prayer to the safe return of Courtney Hayes...in Jesus name....Amen
sugarkane

Flowery Branch, GA

#28 Jan 16, 2010
God heard every prayer. his will be done.
my oh my

Nashville, GA

#29 Jan 16, 2010
Amen sugarkane.

“It Is What it Is”

Miami, Florida

#30 Jan 16, 2010
Geraldo is at this time interviewing Mattie her boyfriend and will be on Fox News at 10
my oh my

Nashville, GA

#31 Jan 16, 2010
thanks counts for that info. will watch.just pray for positive news.
only me

Flowery Branch, GA

#32 Jan 16, 2010
GOD PLEASE HELP THIS DEVASTING SITUATION, AND GIVE FRANKLIN AND ANGIE SOME INNER PEACE, LEAD THEM TO HER O LORD, TOUCH THEM AND ALL INVOLVED IN THIS CRISIS
opened eyes

Fitzgerald, GA

#33 Jan 16, 2010
I watche dthe fox news at 10:00 p.m. tonight the whole 30 minutes and saw nothing about the interview. maybe i watched the wrong fox station??
Anyway., i pray that a mass group of people, maybe some of our soldiers can just get in there and un pile all that stuff safely and find her. Praying the Lord sustains her. If He can cause bread to fall out of heaven and bring water out of a rock...then he can give her what she needs to continue to liveuntil found. If we don't believe that, then prayer is futile. I believe HE can and will!!!
my oh my

Nashville, GA

#34 Jan 16, 2010
Watched but seen no interview with Matt. The Lynn web site said his father was there with him.
my oh my

Nashville, GA

#35 Jan 16, 2010
AMEN AMEN.
opened eyes wrote:
I watche dthe fox news at 10:00 p.m. tonight the whole 30 minutes and saw nothing about the interview. maybe i watched the wrong fox station??
Anyway., i pray that a mass group of people, maybe some of our soldiers can just get in there and un pile all that stuff safely and find her. Praying the Lord sustains her. If He can cause bread to fall out of heaven and bring water out of a rock...then he can give her what she needs to continue to liveuntil found. If we don't believe that, then prayer is futile. I believe HE can and will!!!
my oh my

Nashville, GA

#36 Jan 16, 2010
Counts, I believe it was you who posted last nite on the Courtney thread that her sister Loran had texted you. Have you heard anything else from her at all. I called a number I had today but got an answering machine. Left a message that all were in our prayers. Any word would be appreciated if you have heard anything.
Thanks.
Everyone Counts wrote:
As I was watched the weather channel a few minutes ago trying to catch the radars they had a report about Haiti, realistically after today it will not look good for survivor's. Then we hear the report about the 16 month old they found, and it give's us hope.. Sometimes we see disasters and we feel but when it's close to home it hit's a little harder. Iím not sure where I stand with God right now but they say prayer works Her sister has asked that at 5:00PM to day that we all stop what we are doing and pray. Please find it in your heart. We can bring this child homeÖ

“It Is What it Is”

Miami, Florida

#37 Jan 16, 2010
I talked to her a bit ago and still nothing I watched Geraldo @ Large didn't see anything also...We all need to pray for her also as I could hear the fear of the worst in her voice..I could not even imagine being in her shoe's. The hurt must be unbearable. She is such a sweet timid girl. I stay on the TV just hoping to see a glimmer of hope.
my oh my

Nashville, GA

#38 Jan 16, 2010
Thank you Count. Yeah me to. Keep TV going and constantly checking the web site for some positive news. Tell Loran they are all in our prayers. To keep her chin up, which I know is hard, cause our God is still in control and performs miracles everyday. AMEN.
Just Saying

Kittanning, PA

#39 Jan 16, 2010
Sending prayers out.
only me

Flowery Branch, GA

#40 Jan 16, 2010
HEAVENLY FATHER AS WE COME TO YOU IN HOPES AND DISPAIR, I ASK YOU TO BRING COURTNEY TO SAFETY, TO SEND HER HOME TO HER LOVING FAMILY AND FRIENDS, GOD WE KNOW NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IF YOU ARE IN THE MIDST, PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYER FOR SAFETY AND REUNITED FAMIES,THIS COMMUNITY IS HEARTWRENCHED AND REACHIN OUT IN PRAYER FOR THE HAYES FAMILY, LET YOU WILL BE DONE GOD, AND BREATHE PEACE OVER THEM, IN THE LOVING NAME OF YOUR SON JESUS WE PRAY, AMEN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still trashy 6 hr Mr TJ 36
Valarie Christa "Mastermind" Cox Thu SAH 12
John Harden Wed VSteVeNS 22
pastor arrested (Jun '12) Jul 18 Splinter 36
Disappointed Jul 18 foot fan 2
Malissa from FL,but lives in Douglas now ? Jul 14 Milly 2
Does anyone know Christopher Burkett? Jul 14 Queen Malissa 1

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance