To: LE Terrell
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Huge Fan

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Jul 8, 2012
I really love you!
& I pretty much agree with everything you ever say.

Have a blessed day!

“Play it again, Sam.”

Since: Oct 11

Casablanca

#2 Jul 8, 2012
LOL

Thanks, I think.

It's probably never a good idea to agree with EVERYTHING I say.(ask my husband)

You have a blessed day as well.:)
not me

Fitzgerald, GA

#3 Jul 8, 2012
I would disagree with her if she said the sky was blue. I can't stand a know-it-all.

“Play it again, Sam.”

Casablanca

#4 Jul 8, 2012
not me wrote:
I would disagree with her if she said the sky was blue. I can't stand a know-it-all.
Well bless your heart.

That's okay. I do love to argue.(It's even in my little profile thingie on here!):)
not me

Fitzgerald, GA

#5 Jul 8, 2012
Yep, nobody cares enough to go read it. You are a legend in your own mind.
lol

United States

#6 Jul 8, 2012
Hahaha wtf.. This is funny
Huge Fan

Lawrenceville, GA

#7 Jul 8, 2012
Haha I'm the same way! I bet we know each other, you say things and sometimes make me think about things from a different perspective an I love that! Did you graduate? If so what year?

“Play it again, Sam.”

Casablanca

#8 Jul 9, 2012
Huge Fan wrote:
Haha I'm the same way! I bet we know each other, you say things and sometimes make me think about things from a different perspective an I love that! Did you graduate? If so what year?
I graduate in the spring. I would have already done so and transferred to GSW but I'm dragging my feet. I kind of want to double major so I don't have to work so hard when I start at GSW. I want my educational goals to make real world sense so that I don't have to seek a career outside of Coffee County.(Although I know that's probably an unrealistic goal.)

Busy day... have a good one!:)
hope

Fitzgerald, GA

#9 Jul 9, 2012
I sure hope you have to work outside of CC and I hope the commute is long. That will equal less time for the computer rants.
Geri

Douglas, GA

#10 Jul 9, 2012
hope wrote:
I sure hope you have to work outside of CC and I hope the commute is long. That will equal less time for the computer rants.
What is your problem? Are you that jealous of LET? That is the way I understand it from reading your post! Maybe, you need to go back and read them! LET, I don't know you, but sure do admire your goals and determination. Best wishes on your endeavors!
hope

Fitzgerald, GA

#11 Jul 9, 2012
Other than reading her obnoxious rants on here, I don't know her either. I tend not to hate, or admire, pretend people on the internet.

“Play it again, Sam.”

Casablanca

#12 Jul 9, 2012
Geri wrote:
<quoted text>What is your problem? Are you that jealous of LET? That is the way I understand it from reading your post! Maybe, you need to go back and read them! LET, I don't know you, but sure do admire your goals and determination. Best wishes on your endeavors!
People are entitled to their opinions - why beat them up over them?

He/She didn't say anything malicious or hurtful to or about me, they simply stated their opinion.

If we go through life expecting everyone to like and agree with us, then we're all just gonna be sorely disheartened and broken about it because the truth is...that aint gonna happen.

I am obnoxious at times. I am often condescending. I am often downright mean when provoked to be so. These are all parts of the whole that make me who I am. I'm not proud of it but I'm neither going to deny nor defend against truthful accusations or dislike.

I don't think it matters why a person dislikes you if they're honest in their dislike. You're never going to like everyone and not everyone is going to like you - this is just the way of the world.

Some people are an acquired taste. I am one of those people.

I thank you for your kind words.:)
namelame

Kathleen, GA

#13 Jul 11, 2012
Acquired taste? I don't think so. I just think you say it how you see it, and some people just can't handle that.:)

Whether I agree with you or not, I applaud you for voicing your opinion that is backed up with REASON for your opinion. Most people get on here just to talk nonsense, and when questioned, cannot explain why they feel/think the way they do.
simple

Douglas, GA

#14 Jul 11, 2012
I agree & she DOES use her real name. Ballsy yet polite. Shrug it off, people bash & will till the end of time. IF they don't pay my bills? YEP, does NOT bother me.
Jody

Perry, GA

#15 Oct 26, 2012
LET we miss you! What happened to you? Looking forward to seeing more of your post!!!!!!
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#16 Oct 27, 2012
Me misses her bunches!
Just saying

Kathleen, GA

#17 Oct 27, 2012
Want be hard to transferr colleges when its a on line college Dumbass if you didnt try to act so smart you might have a clue about all you want to rant about on here LE .T and you to GUN.R OR Should I say Rump Ranger Runner
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#18 Oct 27, 2012
Just saying wrote:
Want be hard to transferr colleges when its a on line college Dumbass if you didnt try to act so smart you might have a clue about all you want to rant about on here LE .T and you to GUN.R OR Should I say Rump Ranger Runner
Are you studying for the GED? You might want to consider sow night classes. Tell them I referred you and you will receive special consideration.
Went_Rogue

Douglas, GA

#19 Oct 27, 2012
Let the Troll Games begin!!

Tollin", Trollin, Trollin on da river.....
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#20 Oct 27, 2012
Gun Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you studying for the GED? You might want to consider sow night classes. Tell them I referred you and you will receive special consideration.
Some not sow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting article on Susan Latan Weeks from 2001 (Mar '13) 6 hr Nice person 39
Ann Merritt Bowen 11 hr Maggie 5
Hope ever one have a great way Thanksgiving Thu Tolerman 1
Shayla Jewell Nov 22 Wildlife 5
posting drama on serveral city forums Nov 20 drama buster 21
pastor tony holmes (Apr '11) Nov 20 Wake up people 30
Who knew Nov 20 B Lott 1

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages