Daughter,Sister,Wife and Mother -"Chr...

Daughter,Sister,Wife and Mother -"Christy Myers"

Posted in the Douglas Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Country Girl

Gilbert, AZ

#1 Nov 7, 2009
Christy Myers is not listed on the GBI unsolved homicide. With the Technology we have today i just don't understand how someone is stabbed 37 times, Dna collected.. And this Case Just pushed to the side... STATUES OF LIMITATIONS does not apply to MURDER...
la la land

Douglas, GA

#2 Nov 7, 2009
in coffee county there is no law book of standards,its always been that way.people have been disappearing here for many years.they will always toss any evidence,take all the drugs,or sale em .never know who will turn up in the next ditch,the field,the river , or not even turn up at all.gbi,fbi,so,governor,theres nobody capable of stopping this.if so , this is a challenge to anyone who thinks otherwise..........
Country Girl

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2009
la la land wrote:
in coffee county there is no law book of standards,its always been that way.people have been disappearing here for many years.they will always toss any evidence,take all the drugs,or sale em .never know who will turn up in the next ditch,the field,the river , or not even turn up at all.gbi,fbi,so,governor,theres nobody capable of stopping this.if so , this is a challenge to anyone who thinks otherwise..........
Well La LA .... I am up for the Challenge... Just sit Back and Watch... You'll Be hearing about Us... Cause we are coming to the Country!
WELCOME

Kittanning, PA

#4 Nov 9, 2009
Country Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Well La LA .... I am up for the Challenge... Just sit Back and Watch... You'll Be hearing about Us... Cause we are coming to the Country!
Come on! We will welcome you with open arms! I pray that you get something accomplished.
justme123

Kittanning, PA

#5 Nov 9, 2009
Has anyone contacted Carla Baron with Haunting evidence? She covered the Tara Grinsted murder. Maybe we should all write to her and get them here to cover Christy's murder. Here's the link to contact them. Everything and anything is worth a try!

http://www.trutv.com/contact/index.html...
justme123

Kittanning, PA

#6 Nov 9, 2009
justme123

Kittanning, PA

#7 Nov 9, 2009
email carla

[email protected]
sorry

Atlanta, GA

#8 Nov 9, 2009
What did she do for Tara?? She is still missing and no one was charged... Do something like write your congressman, pressure the local officals to no end, stay vocal,scream, shout, never let her memory die...
justme123 wrote:
Has anyone contacted Carla Baron with Haunting evidence? She covered the Tara Grinsted murder. Maybe we should all write to her and get them here to cover Christy's murder. Here's the link to contact them. Everything and anything is worth a try!
http://www.trutv.com/contact/index.html...
WELCOME

Kittanning, PA

#9 Nov 9, 2009
sorry wrote:
What did she do for Tara?? She is still missing and no one was charged... Do something like write your congressman, pressure the local officals to no end, stay vocal,scream, shout, never let her memory die...
<quoted text>
What would it hurt to contact Carla Baron? This may just be the one that really puts her on the map!
justme123

Kittanning, PA

#10 Nov 9, 2009
It was my understanding she gave them several leads. But it ultimately up to the Detectives to put the info together to solve the case.

Since: Nov 09

Fitzgerald

#11 Nov 9, 2009
Country Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Well La LA .... I am up for the Challenge... Just sit Back and Watch... You'll Be hearing about Us... Cause we are coming to the Country!
I am Christy's aunt and if there is anything you can do, please do it.
Debbie (her mother) needs the peace of mind to know that these people are brought to justice. She knows it will never bring Christy back, but at least it will know they haven't gotten away with this. P4JCCMV (pray for justice for the coffee county murder victims)
Judy
justme123

Kittanning, PA

#12 Nov 9, 2009
I emailed Carla. Any and everything is worth a shot! what could it hurt?

Since: Nov 09

Fitzgerald

#13 Nov 9, 2009
Debbie tried to get americas most wanted to come and they told her christy's case didn't hold enough priority, they aired a rape case instead. Now I am not saying that rape isn't bad and god bless and help the ones that have been raped. I just think murder would hold more priority.
Sylvia Brown wanted to much money. A psychic was approached and gave some very good information, but guess what, ccso didn't want to use any of it.
justme123

Kittanning, PA

#14 Nov 9, 2009
Well maybe someone should start a fund for ppl to contribute to. Then maybe the funds could be used to hire a private investigator to follow those leads. Just a thought.
GaFlPeach

Branford, FL

#15 Nov 9, 2009
JSAdams wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Christy's aunt and if there is anything you can do, please do it.
Debbie (her mother) needs the peace of mind to know that these people are brought to justice. She knows it will never bring Christy back, but at least it will know they haven't gotten away with this. P4JCCMV (pray for justice for the coffee county murder victims)
Judy
Can You tell me If there is a reward? and If thier Is How Much... I am trying to get something going here and For some odd reason there is very limited information on Christy... I need more information
debbie myers

Gainesville, GA

#16 Nov 9, 2009
WELCOME wrote:
<quoted text>What would it hurt to contact Carla Baron? This may just be the one that really puts her on the map!
YES please do !!!! It will not hurt a thing !!!!!!!!!!
justme123

Kittanning, PA

#17 Nov 9, 2009
Debbie I don't know a lot of the details. And didn't know how much I should tell Carla in the email. I hated to give her a link to this site becuase of the wrong things ppl have posted and assumed. But please email her. I think at this point anything is better than doing nothing!
debbie myers

Gainesville, GA

#18 Nov 11, 2009
GaFlPeach wrote:
<quoted text> Can You tell me If there is a reward? and If thier Is How Much... I am trying to get something going here and For some odd reason there is very limited information on Christy... I need more information
Christy was kill on sept.14 1998 and on the reward its 8000 . she was kill around 11:45 at night she went to the store and got drink and was seen on the stores video that was the last time she was seen alive .About 15 minutes later a call come in to 911 as a drunk in the ditch.But when the law got there he found her body laying at the back of the drivers side of the car .And thats all we know .
GaFlPeach

Branford, FL

#19 Nov 11, 2009
debbie myers wrote:
<quoted text>Christy was kill on sept.14 1998 and on the reward its 8000 . she was kill around 11:45 at night she went to the store and got drink and was seen on the stores video that was the last time she was seen alive .About 15 minutes later a call come in to 911 as a drunk in the ditch.But when the law got there he found her body laying at the back of the drivers side of the car .And thats all we know .
anyone have any ideas on how to get the Reward Higher... Money gets people talking????
LaLa Land

Douglas, GA

#20 Nov 11, 2009
does anyone know who made 911 call or who first officer on scene?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who drives a newer 4 door green jeep with gas a... 39 min ntheknow 12
April Rawlins 4 hr aliceinwonderland 12
Nosey neighbors in Baymeadows 23 hr trump 23
Dr. Steve Anderson Breast Augmentation (boob jo... (Nov '10) Thu aliceintherabbithole 96
Vandal at the Courthouse Nov 30 tampa b8ter 8
Broxton Nov 29 Big 3
possum problems in Coffee Nov 29 Hillbilly57 3

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages