First Prev
of 3
Next Last
better than you

Fayetteville, GA

#1 Feb 18, 2013
What is up with these crazy gas prices? Do we still blame Bush or what? This is tough to defend so help me out.
better than you

Douglas, GA

#2 Feb 18, 2013
I just fear that people will wake up and this time next week gas prices will be what everybody will be talking about how do we defend Obama? I'm scared!!
Big Blue

Hawkinsville, GA

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Of course it is Bush's fault, you all know thatObama has only had 4 plus years in office. Nothing is his fault, he is trying to straighten everything out but you have to give hime time. Pretty soon when you get paid you will have a deduction titled tax for people who work to give back to the sorry folks that don't want to work but get food stamps, free rent, have five or six kids and need part of your income to make ends meet. So when you see that on your checkstub remember that you voted to put him back in office and your liberal media won't push him on any tough subjects because it just isn''t the right thing to do.
My thoughts

Douglas, GA

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Obama is NOT going to raise taxes on the middle class, remember? I'm not sure what you call the extra money they started taking out of my checks this past January, but it is not called raising taxes. If you don't call it a tax hike, it's not a tax hike, right?
Keep Calm and Carry On

Ford City, PA

#5 Feb 18, 2013
That extra money from your check was from when Congress failed to renew the paycheck tax break. We all saw an increase except for Facebook that paid NO taxes last year.

One man, any President, is not responsible for our oil situation. It is most if not all of Congress and their oil buddies keeping the prices high. Diesel is the cheapest to make and a bi-product of gasoline, but it cost far more than any gasoline does now. Why? There isn't a product in their country that is not hauled, harvest, or made that is not done so by diesel. This means more revenue for those oil barons, domestic and foreign. When will people stop blaming who ever the current President is for the oil situation? And do not both saying the Key Stone pipeline will fix it, which it will not! This is not a problem created by one party but both, equally.
better than you

Fitzgerald, GA

#6 Feb 18, 2013
How's that war for oil working out for us now? Obama is just a little busy cleaning up after the Bushes to solve the gas prices problem today but he will gets to it. Bushes created the worst depression since the great recession!
Keep Calm and Carry On

Ford City, PA

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Well yes, the first Bush did start a war over oil with the cover up of fighting a tyrant, and yes, the second one did but missed the real terrorist by a few countries before a brand new administration found him and dealt justly with him. So yeah, those wars were over oil rights of a person nature to the Bushes and many, many Congressmen from both sides of the isle.
Big Blue

Hawkinsville, GA

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Just one question. What country has the most untapped oil in its borders and waterways?
better than you

Fitzgerald, GA

#9 Feb 18, 2013
And the lies about the America geing full of oil and gas is crazy. Don't you think Chainy abd bushes would be selling it to inrich their pockets.
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#10 Feb 18, 2013
Gas prices have doubled since Obama took office. At some point he needs to become president of all America and show some leadership.
Keep Calm and Carry On

Ford City, PA

#11 Feb 18, 2013
There is a political reason for that....You and I could easily be oil baron then. They want to control it, and like diamonds, how much of it is out there determines its worth. Plus there is the environmental impact in places that have more life than sand. If companies didn't take safety cuts to make more money, all the careless oil spills and coal mine collapses we've had, we could drill safely, but they refuse to invest in safer and environmentally responsible means for people and natures. This new rock shell fracking is dumping/forcing gas into people's wells near those oil fracking centers. More studies need to be done so it can be done safely without costing lives of people and nature. They feel free to jump the gun in the name of profit....Now what other companies do you know that have done this?
better than you

Fitzgerald, GA

#12 Feb 18, 2013
Keep Calm and Carry On wrote:
There is a political reason for that....You and I could easily be oil baron then. They want to control it, and like diamonds, how much of it is out there determines its worth. Plus there is the environmental impact in places that have more life than sand. If companies didn't take safety cuts to make more money, all the careless oil spills and coal mine collapses we've had, we could drill safely, but they refuse to invest in safer and environmentally responsible means for people and natures. This new rock shell 9fracking is dumping/forcing gas into people's wells near those oil fracking centers. More studies need to be done so it can be done safely without costing lives of people and nature. They feel free to jump the gun in the name of profit....Now what other companies do you know that have done this?
Exactly!!! How do these bushes get away with poisoning so many children's wells? Don't study it just shot it down. why cant we be all electrict by now? The bushes! Chiney and his ilk are stillin all the money.
My thoughts

Douglas, GA

#13 Feb 18, 2013
I'm not drinking from that liberal kool-aid. Obama is fiscally irresponsible. All hope and no change. Too many lazy people are getting hand-outs at the expense of the middle class, and it is getting worse and will continue to get worse as long as Obama is our leader. Yes, Congress is at fault, too, but Obama's executive decisions are having a negative impact on the economy.
Keep Calm and Carry On

Ford City, PA

#14 Feb 18, 2013
This problem did not start with just the Bushes but were put in power many years before be the like and continued most recently with the Bushes, especially since Bush Sr. had a long run as VP with a President that was already suffering from Alzheimer's. That snow ball of corruption and capitalistic focus is only growing fatter.
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Blaming Bush is weak, out of style, and indicative of the serious disease Obamaees! Obamaees destroys from within, pitting good against bad, right against wrong, weak against strong, rich against poor, etc.

The best cure is a job and common sense.
Keep Calm and Carry On

Ford City, PA

#16 Feb 18, 2013
My thoughts wrote:
I'm not drinking from that liberal kool-aid. Obama is fiscally irresponsible. All hope and no change. Too many lazy people are getting hand-outs at the expense of the middle class, and it is getting worse and will continue to get worse as long as Obama is our leader. Yes, Congress is at fault, too, but Obama's executive decisions are having a negative impact on the economy.
Oh and I suppose the Bush era was all sugar and cream? This was not an issues created by one President nor can it end with one. The stock market took a plunge in 2000 when Florida fail to determine a President such that one candidate had to concede, which that man actually carried the state but we got the other. That is when the economy took a turn and never recovered. I remember gas prices doing nothing but going up from the $1.15 mark and never returning. The stock market by no means recovered and only went down hill from there. I had money invested during that time for which my portfolio has yet to recover in those long term investments.....Don't hate the man that is the face of our government but the governmental corruption from the top down. Why do you think people are discovering that their locally elected and paid monkeys are making off with all the coffers in their excessive retirement packages? Our local BOE is a fine example. Wanting to blame the one President that is different than all the others in appearance only is not going to get anyone anywhere. BTW, I'm a registered Republican but only so because we are forced to register as one party alliance. How is that creating an open and freely elected government when one of the two choices must be elected? You are really dam** if you do and dam** if you don't.
Keep Calm and Carry On

Ford City, PA

#17 Feb 18, 2013
Gun Runner wrote:
Blaming Bush is weak, out of style, and indicative of the serious disease Obamaees! Obamaees destroys from within, pitting good against bad, right against wrong, weak against strong, rich against poor, etc.
The best cure is a job and common sense.
You can't teach common sense or stupid!
better than you

Fitzgerald, GA

#18 Feb 18, 2013
This problem did not start with just the Bushes but were put in power many years before be the like and continued most recently with the Bushes, especially since Bush Sr. had a long run as VP with a President that was already suffering from Alzheimer's. That snow ball of corruption and capitalistic focus is only growing fatter.
Omg u r so smart. Where did u learn all the fact from? Wasn't there a bush before Sr Bush that was n a secret frat that stole skulls from cimetarys? That what Daily Kos says. Chiney prally started stealin skulls b4 it was cool.
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#19 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
And you can't be stupid and have common sense either!
My thoughts

Douglas, GA

#20 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
So typical...if people disagree with you, it must be because they are stupid or lack common sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
andreanna brigmond (callejas) 11 hr prinessesgma 1
Houses/Mobile homes for rent? (Jan '11) 21 hr Mel 15
Valarie Christa "Mastermind" Cox Tue bewise 7
Davis car lot Tue Curious 5
State Senate seat and State rep seat Mon Paula D 12
News BOE member Caldwell cited for passing stopped s... Mon Shambaliah Circut... 7
stephanie (Mar '14) Sun known 19

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages