why do cousin date cousin???????????????????

Posted in the Douglas Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
homerboones

Hahira, GA

#1 Aug 18, 2012
i would like to ask why would u date your own people?? i just dont understand is it a siskned they have or what..........
Hello

Warner Robins, GA

#2 Aug 19, 2012
Cooters cooter what they say.
and - and still

Perry, GA

#3 Aug 19, 2012
it just not started ,been going on for 100 s of years
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#4 Aug 19, 2012
I got some hot cousins.....maybe that explains my beauty! I wouldn't 'do' any of them though.
Freudian Slip

Fitzgerald, GA

#5 Aug 19, 2012
All those English nobility did it and still do. Georgia's law is anything but your 1st cousin. If you think about it, we are all kin, especially in a county so small.
relative humidity

Perry, GA

#6 Aug 19, 2012
Because they like relative humidity ;)
tut

Phenix City, AL

#7 Aug 19, 2012
Ever heard of Tiger's Ridge, Ga. All the people have the same 2 last names. They say it's the most inbred place on earth next to the British/European royals. Search it. It's interesting & known for its fabulous Christmas light display. People tell scary stories, but most people say it's changed over the last 100 years or so. I've never been near it, I hear it's scary- especially at night - all the people look alike. God forgive me, I'm not making fun, just telling a story I heard.
help

Buena Vista, GA

#8 Aug 19, 2012
only in the south are u all related
Freudian Slip

Fitzgerald, GA

#9 Aug 19, 2012
Tiger's Ridge is a family compound, not a city.

http://www.wtoc.com/story/16104720/the-truth-...
tut

Phenix City, AL

#10 Aug 19, 2012
I worked with people who use to drive thru coming & going places. They have a 7-11 and such. It's changed a lot, so I hear. Search some more. You found the least interesting article available. I do feel sorry for the kids who are teased. Hell, all of us Georgians are teased at some point in our lives.
tut

Phenix City, AL

#11 Aug 19, 2012
And don't think I typed the word "city". Honey, I know better.
Good Question

Dawsonville, GA

#12 Aug 19, 2012
My ex husbands cousin use to want something to do with me. I don't really know why that was and I would almost fall for it because my ex husband stayed gone all the time. hmmmm.. So would that have been something or what?
hello

Perry, GA

#13 Aug 19, 2012
when I read your post it sounds like your mama and daddy might have been brother and sister
Good Question

Dawsonville, GA

#14 Aug 19, 2012
Imagine that. HA!
USPS

Fitzgerald, GA

#15 Aug 19, 2012
tut wrote:
And don't think I typed the word "city". Honey, I know better.
If you Google Tiger Ridge, G, you get Tiger, GA, a real town in the Georgia mountains. Tiger Ridge is a family compound and an unincorporated area in Effingham County, GA. City does not apply, more like a grouping of houses.

Get over yourself.
USPS

Fitzgerald, GA

#16 Aug 19, 2012
Oh yes, The United States Postal Service does not list a zip code for it, therefore not a town. Also it is Tiger Ridge, not Tiger's Ridge, GA, suggesting it is a town.

Are you sure you didn't stay too long there?
Good Question

Dawsonville, GA

#17 Aug 19, 2012
I am pretty sure they have their own lil world there. lmao. It's hard to leave a compound situation so what do ya do I reckon but your brothers, sisters and cousins and stuff? Hell if I know.. and just think.. people make fun of Aladambama.. ha!
tut

Atlanta, GA

#18 Aug 19, 2012
USPS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you Google Tiger Ridge, G, you get Tiger, GA, a real town in the Georgia mountains. Tiger Ridge is a family compound and an unincorporated area in Effingham County, GA. City does not apply, more like a grouping of houses.
Get over yourself.
well get off my ass because I mentioned the place, Mr National Geopgrahical USPS man. Maybe you shouldve googled it privately but interested you are. Who cares about proper spelling of Tiger Ridge or Tiger's Ridge? Dont blow a gasket or have a stroke. I mentioned the place. It's the topic, you are an arrogant asshole.
tut

Atlanta, GA

#19 Aug 19, 2012
Geographical.
Well Well Well

Fitzgerald, GA

#20 Aug 19, 2012
USPS isn't arrogant nor an butthole, but factual. It is something you can do just as easy as spell check or use Google Chrome, auto spell check!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015 4 hr just sayin 13
unhappy person 14 hr bingo 6
Hoyt English- good to rent from? (Nov '13) 15 hr pinkie pie 32
red Dodge Caravan dealer plate 15 hr jon b 1
Douglas sub-contracts out Water Department 15 hr Red 16
cops girlfriend caught stealing 16 hr baybay09 8
Shaking Baby Syndrome Wed Gitem 26
Douglas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web