First Prev
of 2
Next Last
use to like pizza hut

Winfield, IA

#1 Mar 3, 2012
Pizza hut has got were it is so sorry during lunch you go in and want the buffet you have to wait 30 or more minutes for any pizza.if you ask for a pizza they will fuss about having to fix it. the manager needs to hire the cook some help or they really need to get a new manager cause the one they have is a friutcake.
Help

Douglas, GA

#2 Mar 3, 2012
Fire the manager. Blow up the place and start over. I love to eat at pizza hut in other towns. Ours is awful and until the changes take place, I will not go back there to eat .
hungry

Fitzgerald, GA

#3 Mar 3, 2012
Who is the manager there?
joaners

United States

#4 Mar 3, 2012
Pizza hut is absolutely terrible now. The call in orders can wait. They need to tend to the people inside. Ridiculous
MmmmmPizza

Kittanning, PA

#5 Mar 3, 2012
You can manage to do take out and dine in if you man the place properly and have people that know how to get the orders done right the first time and in a logical order. I worked in a pizza joint in college. We did way more than pizza and still managed to get everyone happy, even on those long weekend rushes plus keep the pizza bar stocked. A little logic goes a long way!
ill bet

Nashville, GA

#6 Mar 3, 2012
hungry wrote:
that brad fellow
citizen

Kittanning, PA

#7 Mar 3, 2012
Our last two call ins have taken 45 min each to be ready. Wish we still had Papa Johns.
ridge rat

Winfield, IA

#8 Mar 3, 2012
brad davis and he acts like he just don't give a shit.they really need to put somebody in there that cares about the customers.a buffet should have all types of pizza on it and i know the other day i went and by the time they got 1 or 2 pizza out there they would be gone and it was back to waiting again. a lot of people had already left because they couldn't get any pizza.. thats not good for business at all get your shit together brad or let pizza hut put someone in there that will.
hungry wrote:
Jesus Christ

Douglas, GA

#9 Mar 3, 2012
Before you start talking about someone you don't know, Brad is an excellent Manager and person. Maybe if ya'lls fat ass wasn't so demanding and critical of everything.

If it really was a problem, you'd be eating cardboard at Hungry Howie's instead of b*tching here.

Kill yourselves.
to tell the truth!

Douglas, GA

#10 Mar 3, 2012
ridge rat wrote:
<quoted text>brad davis and he acts like he just don't give a shit.they really need to put somebody in there that cares about the customers.a buffet should have all types of pizza on it and i know the other day i went and by the time they got 1 or 2 pizza out there they would be gone and it was back to waiting again. a lot of people had already left because they couldn't get any pizza.. thats not good for business at all get your shit together brad or let pizza hut put someone in there that will.
it's brad wade and he's a douche
to tell the truth!

Douglas, GA

#11 Mar 3, 2012
Jesus Christ wrote:
Before you start talking about someone you don't know, Brad is an excellent Manager and person. Maybe if ya'lls fat ass wasn't so demanding and critical of everything.

If it really was a problem, you'd be eating cardboard at Hungry Howie's instead of b*tching here.

Kill yourselves.
That pizza hut could do great if it had a good leader. But it doesn't and until they get better mgmt (gm) that store will decline. Having to much business is not an excuse. Plan your work and work your plan. Balance staffing is what is needed.
Zoie

Douglas, GA

#12 Mar 3, 2012
No management at Pizza Hut. The last time I was there it was dirty, no food on the buffet, but all over the floor. The two nasty looking waitresses were standing around talking and laughing. I like Pizza Hut but not here. It's sad because it could be a really good place to eat. Who is the owner and how do you make a complaint?
Jesus Christ

Douglas, GA

#13 Mar 3, 2012
[QUOTE who="to tell the truth!"]<quoted text>
That pizza hut could do great if it had a good leader. But it doesn't and until they get better mgmt (gm) that store will decline. Having to much business is not an excuse. Plan your work and work your plan. Balance staffing is what is needed.[/QUOTE]

Brad has been there for many years, granted he left for a while, but every time I've been to Pizza Hut it's been packed. For as long as he's been there, if he was the issue, he'd long be gone right now. The only time I've noticed there even being problems is when it's Carl's shift. They had a lady at the cut table on a Friday night that was slow, and the oven was packed with Pizza. Because of her being so slow, pizzas where rolling out the oven on top of one another. What she should have done was take them out and put them somewhere else until she could cut them, but she didn't so I'm sure every pizza that was in the oven was burnt.

I'd say one armed Carl is a bigger problem then Brad. Brad is professional and good people.
to tell the truth!

Douglas, GA

#14 Mar 3, 2012
Jesus Christ wrote:
[QUOTE who="to tell the truth!"]<quoted text>
That pizza hut could do great if it had a good leader. But it doesn't and until they get better mgmt (gm) that store will decline. Having to much business is not an excuse. Plan your work and work your plan. Balance staffing is what is needed. "

Brad has been there for many years, granted he left for a while, but every time I've been to Pizza Hut it's been packed. For as long as he's been there, if he was the issue, he'd long be gone right now. The only time I've noticed there even being problems is when it's Carl's shift. They had a lady at the cut table on a Friday night that was slow, and the oven was packed with Pizza. Because of her being so slow, pizzas where rolling out the oven on top of one another. What she should have done was take them out and put them somewhere else until she could cut them, but she didn't so I'm sure every pizza that was in the oven was burnt.

I'd say one armed Carl is a bigger problem then Brad. Brad is professional and good people.
I've had dealings with both and when you mis staff the restaurant(gm responsibility) leads to other shifts to fail. Brad doesn't care and I know this. Just cause he's been there awhile just proves that upper mgmt get snowed easily. Carl does the best he can with what staff he is given. Goes back to balance staffing.(aces in places) scheduling by gm. Brad staffs his shift with the best(service still slow) and gives night shift the worst staff. I see this. I've been a district manager for restaurants and his performance is below par. Sorry you have to pick on someone with a handicap, just shows your class. Get a leader in there and watch pizza hut take off!!!!! Btw only reason sales are there is cause pizza hut advertises heavy and the other two don't advertise the value.( nothing to do with brad) make a change and see the results.
Yeah

Annandale, MN

#15 Mar 4, 2012
We ate there last night the pizza was good an hour after we oedered but the worst thing was the girls just sitting around talking and texting people had to get up and ask for stuff and it was DIRTY!
PICOLOPETE

Perry, GA

#16 Mar 4, 2012
If it is dirty and no service, why in the world would you go there?
use to like pizza hut

Winfield, IA

#17 Mar 4, 2012
its the buffet that never has anything on it. you go to eat buffet and all you get to eat is salad cause theres never any pizza. and jesus christ the business has been failing.
Amber

Warner Robins, GA

#18 Mar 4, 2012
I'm from Douglas and our Pizza Hut used to be one of the best places to eat in Douglas but here lately it has went down hill. I always like to call my order in so I don't have to sit there and wait well the last time I ate there. I called in my order and they told me it was going to be 30-45 min. So when I got there to pick it up I went ahead and paid for it and I asked the guy how long it was going to be for it to be ready. He said " It's coming out right now". So 30 min later I asked again when is it going to be ready and he had to go see what was the hold up and them stupid BITCHES haden't even put it in the oven. I was so damn mad and I would have gotten my money back if my 2 year old daughter wouldn't have wanted pizza. It will be a while before I got back there and eat. AND the manager is a FREAKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!
Great Pizza

Kittanning, PA

#19 Mar 4, 2012
I buy pizzas in the deli section of WalMart. They are great! Plus, they take less than 15 minutes to bake. I love their Hiwaiian and 5 cheese. Sopping by WM, buying it, taking it home, and baking it while I throw together a salad, is way cheaper and tastier than dealing with Pizza Hut or Dominoes. I do love a Papa Johns but ours closed!
Laila

Douglas, GA

#20 Mar 4, 2012
Hungry Howies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fun Place 1 hr shocked 1
Peaches gentlemen club 1 hr lol baby 11
Blacks 1 hr Toogood 2
Brittany porter 13 hr Irrelevant 2
double murder 20 hr more coffee troubles 3
Premium Waters Sat justgolook 13
hospital Sat sunshine 2

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance