Where is a good hair salon in douglas

Where is a good hair salon in douglas

Posted in the Douglas Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
ttl

United States

#1 Oct 7, 2010
Can anyone tell me where is a good place to get your hair cut in Douglas.
piggy 2

Flowery Branch, GA

#2 Oct 7, 2010
madison ave hair saloon is very good.angie and kelli are both very good styliest.
Ha Ha

Flowery Branch, GA

#3 Oct 7, 2010
Love Belle'a they are really cutting edge and do great work.....Used to have a cousin Kim that worked there wasn't sure I was gonna go back after she left ut did and had to say I Love them all....They are great!!
lol

Douglas, GA

#4 Oct 7, 2010
i LOVE extreme impressions, Old belle and dicks
Carolina

Ellaville, GA

#5 Oct 7, 2010
Sandy at Hairworks is great. She even made me look good.
Cypher

Gainesville, GA

#6 Oct 7, 2010
I'd have to place my vote with Bella's as well. Christy always does an excellent job with my hair.
I have had my say

Gainesville, GA

#7 Oct 7, 2010
Best place has to be Essentia. Girls there are great and you always leave feeling relaxed and refreshed and looking great! Geri is the best at Essentia.
rayfield

Ocilla, GA

#8 Oct 7, 2010
Jefferies is good ..ask for Janet Guest
young homeowner

United States

#9 Oct 7, 2010
Pam at Tips Tangles and Toes she is the best i would put her in the top of hair dressers
Truth

Gainesville, GA

#10 Oct 7, 2010
Best in Douglas is Main Street Salon, Melanie is awesome!
momma

Gainesville, GA

#11 Oct 7, 2010
NOT Bellas! Maybe for a hair cut..But NOT for color...they were coloring both of my daughters hair and when we were done, their hair was bright orange!Then they had the nerve to charge me anyway! I still had to pay over $100.00. hAD THE NERVE TO SAY IT WAS OUR WATER. So i ended going to wal mart and doing it myself for $20.00. I wouldnt even be on here saying this, if they would have said sorry, could you come back and we will get it right. But they didnt! Didnt even care and it was for the Prom!
momma

Gainesville, GA

#12 Oct 7, 2010
young homeowner wrote:
Pam at Tips Tangles and Toes she is the best i would put her in the top of hair dressers
Where is this?
sugarkane

Flowery Branch, GA

#13 Oct 7, 2010
for colors you just cant beat kelli at madison ave hair salon.
quite as a mouse

Alma, GA

#14 Oct 7, 2010
I Love Saranan at tips toes and tangles....... she is awesome
hair rage

Kathleen, GA

#15 Oct 12, 2010
momma wrote:
NOT Bellas! Maybe for a hair cut..But NOT for color...they were coloring both of my daughters hair and when we were done, their hair was bright orange!Then they had the nerve to charge me anyway! I still had to pay over $100.00. hAD THE NERVE TO SAY IT WAS OUR WATER. So i ended going to wal mart and doing it myself for $20.00. I wouldnt even be on here saying this, if they would have said sorry, could you come back and we will get it right. But they didnt! Didnt even care and it was for the Prom!
When someone is very dark or has covered blonde with dark color it is extremely hard to go back to blonde without damaging your hair. It takes many processes to get to a normal color. How blonde did you want to be? extremely? If your water supply has a lot of iron then your hair will be brassy no matter what is done. If you were charged 100.00 for 2 girls corrective color then you were lucky because it is usually over 100.00 for 1 person.
best answer

Moultrie, GA

#16 Oct 12, 2010
JaDawn White at essentia is wonderfull with color and hair cuts. You would really love your time you spend there
good work

Flowery Branch, GA

#17 Oct 12, 2010
Essentia, is fairly new in town but they have some great girls there, several of the girls are very good with color ,makeup, and nails.
Whateva

Moultrie, GA

#18 Oct 12, 2010
Madison has the skanks of Douglas that cant get a job at a real salon. They are all dope heads, and I'll be suprised if the place stays open for another month. The girls never go to work, and all of them have worked at every salon in Douglas, and cant keep a job.
Whateva

Moultrie, GA

#19 Oct 12, 2010
It would be JaDawn for me
ur stupid

Douglas, GA

#20 Oct 12, 2010
Whateva wrote:
Madison has the skanks of Douglas that cant get a job at a real salon. They are all dope heads, and I'll be suprised if the place stays open for another month. The girls never go to work, and all of them have worked at every salon in Douglas, and cant keep a job.
Have you used any of the girls there and had a bad experience? If so, please give us details.
You have stated they are all dope heads, if you can't prove that to be true, then I guess that is some more SLANDER! CARRY ON! Go let JaDawn do your hair, she is good!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hair Salon 16 hr FlossyHairGal 1
Nosey neighbors in Baymeadows Wed youre chicken Bay... 29
Meth head spouse Wed tiredspouse 1
Don't use Chancey Heating and Cooling! (Apr '13) Wed Baymedd 32
Bleached Blonde Bimbo Tue aliceinwonderland 4
Appliance Repairman (Feb '11) Tue Because 11
Bad Weather Dec 6 Lol 2

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages