coffee regional
cash

Americus, GA

#1 Dec 11, 2012
I would like to no who is over the drug testing for crmc. nothing is being done about this and its bullshit how can they let a bunch of drug addict play with peoples lives. This is a very serious matter that needs to be dealt with.
where now

Omega, GA

#2 Dec 11, 2012
I dont think they do a test unless you are hurt on the job and when you first are hired. Should be employee health.
Huh

Douglas, GA

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Why is drug testing done on so many "worthless" jobs wile important life/death jobs it's ignored?
Advice

West Point, IA

#4 Dec 11, 2012
cash wrote:
I would like to no who is over the drug testing for crmc. nothing is being done about this and its bullshit how can they let a bunch of drug addict play with peoples lives. This is a very serious matter that needs to be dealt with.
If you have concerns about a particular person, you can contact the GA State Board and file an complaint against them.

Very few employers routinely drug test their employees. Maybe we should also routinely drug test all law enforcement officers, teachers, elected officials, firemen and food industry workers. All of them have jobs that directly affect others.
FYI

Adel, GA

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Corrections drug tests randomly every month. I also feel that such jobs should be tested, though not all random, just test everyone every month on the spur of the moment.

You can add school bus drivers, construction workers, transportation workers, and anyone that has a job were their mistake can cost lives. MMMmmmm parents, lets add them too!
beans and franks

Byron, GA

#6 Dec 12, 2012
FYI wrote:
Corrections drug tests randomly every month. I also feel that such jobs should be tested, though not all random, just test everyone every month on the spur of the moment.
You can add school bus drivers, construction workers, transportation workers, and anyone that has a job were their mistake can cost lives. MMMmmmm parents, lets add them too!
Will you be willing to foot the bill for these tests?
SusieQ

Buena Vista, GA

#7 Dec 12, 2012
wouldn't take many for people to stop.The reason many continue to do the wrong thing is no repercusions.IE; child molesters,slap on the wrist. If enough people are drug tested maybe the rest will be afraid.
guns-ammo

Fitzgerald, GA

#8 Dec 12, 2012
they should drug test the welfare junkies and baby mamas and cut off their check....thats who really needs testing.
making a point

Douglas, GA

#9 Dec 12, 2012
Coffee regional medical center #1 small hospital in all of Georgia...look it up! Apparently people like it enough to give good reviews. They would not give good reviews if they hadn't received good care.
making a point

Douglas, GA

#10 Dec 12, 2012
Georgiatrend.com December 2012 issue top hospitals in GA 2012
FYI

Douglas, GA

#11 Dec 12, 2012
beans and franks wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you be willing to foot the bill for these tests?
It is important enough to build it into the budget at my company.
get a life

Athens, GA

#12 Dec 13, 2012
i think those of you that are so worried about spreading lies and are so negative on this stupid bullshit forum should get a life. and as far as all the drug testing there are drug test done at the hospital!!! it is pathetic how big of losers you all are for even being on this site. no one beleives anything that comes from these forums because of all the proven lies that has been posted. all that is proven to be true is that there are a bunch of jealous and childish adults in this county!!!!!! everyone needs to get a life and stop with all the bullshit stupidity
sceptic

Douglas, GA

#13 Dec 14, 2012
get a life wrote:
i think those of you that are so worried about spreading lies and are so negative on this stupid bullshit forum should get a life. and as far as all the drug testing there are drug test done at the hospital!!! it is pathetic how big of losers you all are for even being on this site. no one beleives anything that comes from these forums because of all the proven lies that has been posted. all that is proven to be true is that there are a bunch of jealous and childish adults in this county!!!!!! everyone needs to get a life and stop with all the bullshit stupidity
welcome to the club you pos. why dont you go meet up with susieq and gun runner, its still early morning but at about 9am you will find them setting up shop at the DG on the sand ridge. Go around behind the building if your looking to score. Dont be afraid of Bill though sometimes he acts strange if he hasnt had his potted meat ration for the day yet. Oh and if you dont have the money for drugs Susieq will teach you her technique she makes enough money by 11 am to buy a hand full of diet pills and a sleeve of potted meat. Dont pay much attention to gun runner i know it may seem strange but He really is a woman even though he has man equipment, just dont ask to borrow his dress. If you want to make a good impression make him a viana sausage sandwich with pickles and BBq sauce. Dont forget to bring a jar a Vaseline with you, bill gets upset if you forget the lube.
Bill

Douglas, GA

#14 Dec 14, 2012
dont forget the poppers and 7 hour energy.
A visitor

Douglas, GA

#15 Dec 14, 2012
sceptic wrote:
<quoted text>welcome to the club you pos. why dont you go meet up with susieq and gun runner, its still early morning but at about 9am you will find them setting up shop at the DG on the sand ridge. Go around behind the building if your looking to score. Dont be afraid of Bill though sometimes he acts strange if he hasnt had his potted meat ration for the day yet. Oh and if you dont have the money for drugs Susieq will teach you her technique she makes enough money by 11 am to buy a hand full of diet pills and a sleeve of potted meat. Dont pay much attention to gun runner i know it may seem strange but He really is a woman even though he has man equipment, just dont ask to borrow his dress. If you want to make a good impression make him a viana sausage sandwich with pickles and BBq sauce. Dont forget to bring a jar a Vaseline with you, bill gets upset if you forget the lube.
You are all disgusting! SO SAD :(
A visitor

Douglas, GA

#16 Dec 14, 2012
making a point wrote:
Georgiatrend.com December 2012 issue top hospitals in GA 2012
Congrats CRMC!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SFs 'Exwife died 1 hr The Truth 2
rain 6 hr lol baby 1
PS Vita Memory Card? 22 hr Garrett 1
better be careful (Jul '14) Thu blahblah 3
Are You Starting a New Business Thu SMH 1
the coward Thu realist 3
Tampa b8ter (Apr '15) Wed stamina 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages