Unsolved Murders In Coffee County

Since: Feb 10

Flowery Branch, GA

#21 Apr 1, 2010
This man is dead folks--please let his name rest--Booger Evans was a good friend and will always be missed;; Regardless of what he done or didn't do, he deserves to rest in peace and GOD bless his family and friends who really miss him.....Jack
georgia rain

Gainesville, GA

#22 Apr 1, 2010
wow.. are we talking about Dr. Dan Jardine ? he has been dead a long time.
Iknow

Fitzgerald, GA

#23 Apr 1, 2010
noyoudont wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care who you are. Mr Pete was known for pistol whipping people, not behind closed doors but on public sidewalks. I know enough to know that Mr Pete and Dan Jardine ran this county like they wanted to. I also happen to know that the GBI had photos of CE with numerous inmates coming out of trailors on the river and the airport. I also know they were shown to his wife.
If you have seen the photos why don't you get them and post them on here. They don't exist and I can assure you that his wife have never saw any photos like that. Pete and Dr. Jardine were friends when Dr. Jardine served and county commissoner. Nither ran this county as they pleased. It takes 3 county commissioner to past a vote and Pete was not a commissioner so how can you say he ran this county.
Iknow

Fitzgerald, GA

#24 Apr 1, 2010
you cant handle the truth wrote:
This man is dead folks--please let his name rest--Booger Evans was a good friend and will always be missed;; Regardless of what he done or didn't do, he deserves to rest in peace and GOD bless his family and friends who really miss him.....Jack
Thank you
sugarkane

Gainesville, GA

#25 Apr 1, 2010
amen jack.
Wandering

Wellborn, FL

#26 Apr 2, 2010
Any leads on the two current cases
Amazed

Douglas, GA

#27 Apr 3, 2010
He was a great man Just having to deal with the crooks in this town. You can put a preacher in office and before he's out ya'll be talking about him
Idea to Consider

Kathleen, GA

#28 Apr 4, 2010
Did I understand correctly that two national tv shows will be covering murders in Coffee County? And a possible third show will be looking into some of this? Great job! Maybe this will help the families who have been thru so much.
sugarkane

Gainesville, GA

#29 Apr 5, 2010
well, well. wondering what shows.

Since: Feb 10

Flowery Branch, GA

#30 Apr 5, 2010
Idea to Consider wrote:
Did I understand correctly that two national tv shows will be covering murders in Coffee County? And a possible third show will be looking into some of this? Great job! Maybe this will help the families who have been thru so much.
Who did you understand your info from--that would be my first clue?? I hope you are right--they have helped solve several cases in the past and I hope they could help solve all of these.....Jack
South_GaDawg

Lawrenceville, GA

#31 Apr 5, 2010
Pete Evans was a man of his word. He and Dr. Jardine were friends. Dan Jardine was one of the best county commissioners that we ever had. He only focused on the facts and figures. He carried about the youth of the community and the community's economic progress. Not only did he save many lives but he was a community leader. Coffee County is a better place to have had Dan Jardine as a doctor and leader.
Faye Evans Paulk

Marshallville, GA

#32 Apr 6, 2010
Carlton Booger Evans was my brother and Pete Evans was my Dad. I love and miss them both. One thing for sure.... some are blabbing at the mouth untruths and do not have an ounce of knowledge of what they are posting as the truth. I do not know how Carlton died but I DO KNOW he did not die as the GBI reported. Fact and the autopsy and investigation records will back that up. I along with Carlton's son Greg went before the grandjury with questionable evidence....The DA stopped us with grandjury members wanting to hear us out. No one dropped anything...Nor will it ever be dropped. There may be a door opened one day. As far as my Dad...he rightly defended himself against any punk...To my knowledge he never pistol whipped a soul..as sad as the lie is...it is kinda laughable. To say He and Dr.Dan ran Coffee County is nothing short of ignorance at its worse. May all 3 Carlton, Daddy and Dr.Dan RIP. They were loved and are missed my many. God Bless and God Help some.
South_GADawg

Lawrenceville, GA

#33 Apr 6, 2010
Yes, Dr. Jardine & Pete enjoyed going fishing and eating fish. Dr. Jardine enjoyed Pete for Pete. He recognized Pete's ability to bring life into focus. When Pete had medical issues, Dr. Jardine was sure he had the best medical attention at Emory.

If you grew up with Carlton, you would "bet the farm" that he absolutely would never have killed himself. He might have gotten cornered and come out shooting anything in site but never shooting himself.

I understand that Booger was barefoot when he was found... anyone who grew up on a farm knows that you would have never left the house without shoes. I think he had to be "forced out of the house" without his shoes/boots. Something is not right..to me this is a key point.

This one day will be one of the unsolved Coffee murders solved.
Faye Evans Paulk

Marshallville, GA

#34 Apr 6, 2010
South_GADawg there are numerous things that clearly proves Carlton did not die the way it was reported by the GBI. Carlton was bare foot and he would not have left bare foot with his boots sitting by the back door he left from... but it is what in the autopsy that proves the GBI Death Investigation contains untruths. There are several other things that will blow a big ole hole in the GBI's claims if we can ever get it into a court room. Like I posted above. I don't know by what means Carlton died except he was shot in the chest and the GBI lied about about the events and happenings my family witnessed... and the autopsy shows what the GBI reported is impossible. Plus it is a fact the GBI moved Carlton's body 70 plus feet. Fact. Many Many things point to something is very wrong. Its not hear say but the GBI own reports that is the strong evidence showing that something is wrong...and things in the investigation were "done" wrong. I serve a just God...He is in control of all things....including Carlton's case.
Faye Evans Paulk

Marshallville, GA

#35 Apr 6, 2010
South_GADawg....Daddy's and Dr.Jardine's friendship was a close one but Doc's political life was never a part of it. I can not believe the nonsense people will post as the truth. Reminds me of hubby seeing someone coming out from the fish pond...they leaned out the window and told him Mr.Jerome told them they could go fishing. Hubby told them he was Mr.Jerome and he hadn't told anyone they could fish. The world is full of idiots that think no one knows they are here. LOL
Faye Evans Paulk

Marshallville, GA

#36 Apr 6, 2010
As with most family when facing a possible suicide...I had my doubts because that was not Carlton's charactor but I wanted to know. I studied the invesgation reports for almost 3 years..putting things together piece by piece. I am fully convienced it can be proven in a court of law that Carltons death is not as reported by the GBI. If it was a simple suicide why the need to lie.
Faye Evans Paulk

Marshallville, GA

#37 Apr 6, 2010
Why the need to lie about many things.
maymay

Canton, GA

#38 Apr 6, 2010
i agree, i do not think that he killed himself. i was told by a gbi or some other kind of law enforcement im not sure what he was but he was a cousin to my boyfriend at the time, he said that they do not believe that he killed himself but they were keeping quiet about it until they know...
Faye Evans Paulk

Marshallville, GA

#39 Apr 7, 2010
maymay wrote:
i agree, i do not think that he killed himself. i was told by a gbi or some other kind of law enforcement im not sure what he was but he was a cousin to my boyfriend at the time, he said that they do not believe that he killed himself but they were keeping quiet about it until they know...
MayMay they have to keep quiet or loose their job. A few years ago the news paper Savannah Now did a series titled Justice Betrayed that exposed what the GBI Boys are capable of doing to agents that try to do right and exposed what they will cover up. The newspaper named names all the way to the top dogs in Atlanta and some of the very ones that were at Carlton's house August 2, 2000. And to think our tax dollars pays these bunch of crooks. The state is letting teachers go by the numbers....yet are keeping the GBI folks who do nothng "good" on the payroll.
Surprise its Me

Villa Rica, GA

#40 Apr 7, 2010
The GBI killed Carlton Evans! Payback is hell when you're the "Crooked Sheriff!" He protected who he wanted to protect; just like it is today. He was barefoot and running, LOL!!!! Scared as shit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new churchs chicken (Apr '14) 2 hr drool bandit 56
Pot or Meth? (Jul '08) 2 hr drool bandit 55
What ARE you doing? Right now. (Dec '09) 2 hr drool bandit 4
whatch out for your topix name to be used by th... 6 hr really 40
Dairy Queen 11 hr Iscream 48
air conditioner repair 11 hr IMO 2
White Power! 12 hr stamina 9
More from around the web

Douglas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE