Unsolved Murders In Coffee County

Posted in the Douglas Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Want to know

Bainbridge, GA

#1 Mar 25, 2010
Let's start a list of all the names of those who have been murdered in Coffee County and the cases remain unsolved.
Mac102

Bainbridge, GA

#2 Mar 25, 2010
Doris Worrell
tell the truth

Gainesville, GA

#3 Mar 25, 2010
doris worrell

tina davis

christy myers

john mckinnon

someone add to the list.
alright

Byron, GA

#4 Mar 26, 2010
u named 4-
5 Bill Heveder
6John McKinon
7Sam Douglas
8 /9 /10 those three boys in oak park
11 George Williams
12 Sequoia Smith
13 Rodney Gaskins
14 Mattie Roberson
15 DJ Andrews
16Tevin Reynolds
17Sandra Robinson
i know ther's more but i can't think of them
next-
Grandma1957

Fitzgerald, GA

#5 Mar 26, 2010
I thought Sam Douglas was an accidental overdose. Was that incorrect?
CITYBOY

United States

#6 Mar 26, 2010
yes and it is still murder he just killed himself
Landon

Spring Park, MN

#7 Mar 26, 2010
I'll add Carlton Evans to the list. I don't think he killed himself. I really think this list proves that the GBI is much better at NOT solving a murder than actually solving one. They don't talk to the public for a reason. They have nothing to offer.
CITYBOY

United States

#8 Mar 26, 2010
well i dont know about that cause BOOGIE was a evil M.F so i dont put it past him
sugarkane

Gainesville, GA

#9 Mar 26, 2010
who carried the nickname BOOGIE????
CITYBOY

United States

#10 Mar 26, 2010
well thats what some people called him mayb its new 2 u but that was his nickname CARLTON BOOGIE EVANS
not

Caddo Gap, AR

#11 Mar 26, 2010
Someone told me there is 33 UNSOLVED musrders here in thei county.
does anyone know if that is tru?
That is a LOT for such a small town.
CITYBOY

United States

#12 Mar 26, 2010
your guess is good as any
mickey mouse

Gainesville, GA

#13 Mar 27, 2010
Landon wrote:
I'll add Carlton Evans to the list. I don't think he killed himself. I really think this list proves that the GBI is much better at NOT solving a murder than actually solving one. They don't talk to the public for a reason. They have nothing to offer.
I think carlton evans really did kill himself--read all the evidence
CITYBOY

United States

#14 Mar 27, 2010
alot of people think he did
Idea to Consider

Kathleen, GA

#15 Mar 30, 2010
It seems as if family members and friends of loved ones with unsolved murders should get together as one voice and seek answers. I do not live in the area but monitor this site because one of my best friends was killed in Coffee County.
Iknow

Fitzgerald, GA

#16 Apr 1, 2010
CITYBOY wrote:
well i dont know about that cause BOOGIE was a evil M.F so i dont put it past him
His nickname is BOOGER NOT BOOGIE. He was not evil and for sure not a M.F. There are a lot of people who know that he was killed by the GBI/FBI and they tried to cover it up. Get the autopsy report from the GBI if you need proof.
noyoudont

Mount Pleasant, IA

#17 Apr 1, 2010
Iknow wrote:
<quoted text>
His nickname is BOOGER NOT BOOGIE. He was not evil and for sure not a M.F. There are a lot of people who know that he was killed by the GBI/FBI and they tried to cover it up. Get the autopsy report from the GBI if you need proof.
He was a mean and bad little man,just like his dad. If you really knew what he did and allowed others to do you would not be on here defending him.Go ask his wife, she saw the pictures and evidence the GBI had, why do you think everything was dropped. Didn't want everyone to know the real truth.
Iknow

Fitzgerald, GA

#18 Apr 1, 2010
noyoudont wrote:
<quoted text>He was a mean and bad little man,just like his dad. If you really knew what he did and allowed others to do you would not be on here defending him.Go ask his wife, she saw the pictures and evidence the GBI had, why do you think everything was dropped. Didn't want everyone to know the real truth.
How do you know that I am not his wife or closely related. I do know that he did not kill him self and he and his dad was not mean. They just did not let others like you run over them.
georgia rain

Gainesville, GA

#19 Apr 1, 2010
i think he got caught up in stuff that he didnt expect to get into when he was talked into running for sheriff. jmo.
noyoudont

Andrews, TX

#20 Apr 1, 2010
Iknow wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that I am not his wife or closely related. I do know that he did not kill him self and he and his dad was not mean. They just did not let others like you run over them.
I don't care who you are. Mr Pete was known for pistol whipping people, not behind closed doors but on public sidewalks. I know enough to know that Mr Pete and Dan Jardine ran this county like they wanted to. I also happen to know that the GBI had photos of CE with numerous inmates coming out of trailors on the river and the airport. I also know they were shown to his wife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
poker wanna play 3 hr poker man 2
Ruby Tuesday 4 hr MrStealYaGirl 1
Foreign Car Repair in Douglas 6 hr Mayan calendar 4
naacp for ALL people 8 hr over it 28
How much Are You Paying for VYVE? 20 hr vyvehater 9
Inmate search Wed Doll 4
Hughes Net Internet Service Tue Justsayno 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages