child molester
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gum Runner

Alapaha, GA

#42 Dec 28, 2012
Gun Runner facing charges saw those allegations upgraded to aggravated child molestation based on information gathered as part of the investigation.

The sex offender is charged with groping and inappropriately touching an 8-year-old female, as well as attempting to engage in sexual acts. Investigator Sgt. Jesse Hambrick said the victim in the case was able to communicate the actions and as a result, officials felt that the upgraded charges were appropriate in the case.

Because the charges were upgraded, bond could not be set by Judge Barbara Caldwell, but will be handled in Superior Court.

• Additional charges were added for Gun Runner, the offender was charged in a scheme where he used hotel rewards information to secure hotel room stays. After the two additional charges of identity fraud were added, he was given a $10,000 cash only bond by Judge Caldwell.

• Gun Runner was charged with misdemeanor theft by taking after allegedly using a dealer tag on his vehicle. Bond was set at $4,000. When asked what had happened by Caldwell, Gun Runner had a simple answer.“Your honor, I guess I’m just an idiot,” Smith said.

• Gun Runner was charged with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana after a very small amount of the drug was found in his vehicle as part of a traffic stop. bond was set at $4,000 and given an order for drug counseling.

Read more: Hard Times-Georgian - Gun Runner charge with aggravated child molestation
what are you doing

Fitzgerald, GA

#43 Dec 28, 2012
That article is from DOUGLAS COUNTY. I think you are very confused. Below is the actual article:

Teen charged with aggravated child molestation
by Mitch Sneed/Douglas County Sentinel
15 months ago | 1200 views | 0 0 comments | 7 7 recommendations | email to a friend | print
A 15-year-old boy that had been facing juvenile charges saw those allegations upgraded to aggravated child molestation based on information gathered as part of the investigation.

The boy is charged with groping and inappropriately touching an 8-year-old female, as well as attempting to engage in sexual acts. Investigator Sgt. Jesse Hambrick said the victim in the case was able to communicate the actions and as a result, officials felt that the upgraded charges were appropriate in the case.

Because the charges were upgraded, bond could not be set by Judge Barbara Caldwell, but will be handled in Superior Court.

In other cases:

• Paul Kamall had bond set at $8,000 on charges of simple battery under the family violence act, two counts of cruelty to children and criminal trespass. The incident was a domestic dispute where a female victim was struck and injured in presence of two young children. There is a possibility that charges could be upgraded due to the injuries that the victim sustains. As conditions of bond, Kamall was ordered to have no contact with the victim and undergo domestic violence counseling.

• Additional charges were added for Cornell Blackmon, a man charged is a scheme where he used hotel rewards information to secure hotel room stays. After the two additional charges of identity fraud were added, he was given a $10,000 cash only bond by Judge Caldwell.

• Vincent Smith was charged with misdemeanor theft by taking after allegedly using a dealer tag on his vehicle. Bond was set at $4,000. When asked what had happened by Caldwell, Smith had a simple answer.“Your honor, I guess I’m just an idiot,” Smith said.

• Wesley Paige was charged with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana after a very small amount of the drug was found in his vehicle as part of a traffic stop. His bond was set at $4,000 and given an order for drug counseling.

Read more: Times-Georgian - Teen charged with aggravated child molestation
Gum Runner

Alapaha, GA

#44 Dec 28, 2012
Must be gang friends of Gun Runner
what are you doing

Fitzgerald, GA

#45 Dec 28, 2012
Yep, and you are on meth.
Gum Runner

Alapaha, GA

#46 Dec 28, 2012
Runner, you sold me my first meth and you tried to buy my body for 100.00 because i was so young looking
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#47 Dec 29, 2012
You have many names but the same IP address. Don't worry if you lose electricity tonight sweetie, me and my boys may be close by to save you.
Gum Runner

Alapaha, GA

#48 Dec 29, 2012
Runner, who are you threatening?? I feel this is a threat and someone may want to report this threat.
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#49 Dec 29, 2012
Gum Runner wrote:
Runner, who are you threatening?? I feel this is a threat and someone may want to report this threat.
Just coming to your safety so you can keep typing trash. I would not want anything bad to happen to you.

Just as I thought, a trash-talking wimp.
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#50 Dec 29, 2012
Gum Runner wrote:
I know where you are posting from, the exact location. Pull those curtains tight sweetheart!
Gum Runner

Alapaha, GA

#51 Dec 29, 2012
My rook to your queen, check. your next move(hammer Time)
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#52 Dec 29, 2012
Step outside and listen to the breeze. See if you sense it.
Gum Runner

Alapaha, GA

#53 Dec 29, 2012
two beautiful fully trained german shepherd would like to see you, owowowowow. anyway my pawn takes your bishop, again check. your move, kiddie runner
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#54 Dec 29, 2012
Those prison dogs are there to keep you in, not me out.

Lights out in 10 minutes. Your cellmate is anxious.
Gum Runner

Alapaha, GA

#55 Dec 29, 2012
prison dog, i hope your bunkie is your dog, owowowow
uga

Rebecca, GA

#56 Dec 30, 2012
gum runner & gun runner need a room for the night any one got one?
LOL

United States

#57 Dec 30, 2012
What's really funny is that some people actually believe another poster can acquire their IP address. My question is how do you slander/defame a fictitious name?
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#58 Dec 30, 2012
LOL wrote:
What's really funny is that some people actually believe another poster can acquire their IP address. My question is how do you slander/defame a fictitious name?
Yea, he is an idiot. You can't.
shame

Fitzgerald, GA

#59 Dec 31, 2012
That's a shame. I was hoping Gun Runner was going to put a whoopin' on Gummy Bear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
naacp for ALL people 4 hr Senior Hans 37
Ruby Tuesday 5 hr Snickers 2
Who is Ember Walker 5 hr Msboss 3
Vyve Broadband (Oct '14) 10 hr the real stamina 15
fishing rod repair inquiry 17 hr joe 6
Meth Heads 17 hr OMTE 2
Charter communications Channel Freezing (Feb '10) 21 hr John Brown 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages