Bye Bye Dixie Country
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Really

Fitzgerald, GA

#1 Aug 6, 2012
Sad day in South Ga. What a management mistake, this will have disastrous effect on 106.7.

I hope that they will be as comfortable and smug in 30 days when advertisers start dropping right and left..........
rainmaker

Moultrie, GA

#2 Aug 6, 2012
AGREE,WILL NOT LISTEN TO THEM ANYMORE
Tattum Twin

Douglas, GA

#3 Aug 6, 2012
What happen?
lapuerta

Willacoochee, GA

#4 Aug 6, 2012
They are way more annoying and childish in the morning. He can say what he wants, but people are not happy with this crap. It's like a room full of retarded kids with no parent in sight. Sad day indeed. 94.5 here I come.
grow up

Ocilla, GA

#5 Aug 6, 2012
if you don't like it fine but don't bash these business here in Douglas support them and move on just because you do not like it someone else may like it
clayton bigsby

Lithonia, GA

#6 Aug 6, 2012
Obviously you are all still listening... now whos retarded?
grow up

Ocilla, GA

#7 Aug 6, 2012
clayton bigsby wrote:
Obviously you are all still listening... now whos retarded?
you must have dropped out of school in the 7th grade like the rest.
lapuerta

Willacoochee, GA

#8 Aug 6, 2012
I had it on this morning like I always do (or did). I can't tolerate that whiny sissy and the redneck girl between songs. At least JB&B were entertaining and funny. This shit is horrible!!!! I dont care how many fanclubs he has.
Really

Fitzgerald, GA

#9 Aug 6, 2012
You mean fagclubs.... LOL
JB B Fan

Snellville, GA

#10 Aug 6, 2012
I chaged the preset on my radio this morning from 106.7 to 94.5. I enjoy county music but I do not like Matt.
brenda

Sylacauga, AL

#11 Aug 6, 2012
I gave it a try.
I won't give it another.
The rap beats have no place in this music or on the station. I will turn it back to 1067 at 10:00 because I support Douglas just not immature idiots
wow

Mcdonough, GA

#12 Aug 6, 2012
I decided to give it a chance, but was repulsed when I heard the feed that said, "dear God, where the hell is my coffee." 107.7 has the jb&b show, thank goodness.
redo

Douglas, GA

#13 Aug 6, 2012
wow wrote:
I decided to give it a chance, but was repulsed when I heard the feed that said, "dear God, where the hell is my coffee." 107.7 has the jb&b show, thank goodness.
This to me is hilarious. Wasn't this also done when he was at shine? Hmmm...seems to me hes running out of ideas. Hey Matt, take a reality check & look in the mirror! Get over yourself. By the way, love your 2 little sidekicks. You picked the 2 biggest hoes in coffee county hahahahahahaaaaa
nasty

Pearson, GA

#14 Aug 6, 2012
I guess if you can sell gold you can sell fish too
hounddog

Douglas, GA

#15 Aug 6, 2012
right on another thread, C'mon is this the best we have to talk about in coffee county
blah blah

Charlotte, NC

#16 Aug 6, 2012
I agree def was not a smart move on the stations part! I understand keeping up with the times but Its sad that grown people act like total fools on air. Seems everyone has lost morales and what true humor is. Besides I read some comments to their viewers who had concerns and they were rudely told to find a new station,I jut dont know why matt seems to think he makes a station, not bashing him dont know him just know from news etc hes not someone I want to be a rolemodel to my kids! Guess we shall see how this works
Southern Pride

Savannah, GA

#17 Aug 6, 2012
lapuerta wrote:
They are way more annoying and childish in the morning. He can say what he wants, but people are not happy with this crap. It's like a room full of retarded kids with no parent in sight. Sad day indeed. 94.5 here I come.
It reminds me of the horror we all feel when a tornado hits the south - the stations always seem to find a toothless wonder who lost their 20-year old mobile home to put on the air...same concept here! This represents what we believe is the heart of Dixie Country? Really?
Really

Douglas, GA

#19 Aug 6, 2012
I don't mind that they got rid of JB&B, but REALLY, put someone one that has some Talent,and Substance. This sounds like they gave the mic to a 12yr old, and his friends. Find us a real DJ, and all of this complaining will go away. You don't hear anyone complaing about the guy who does the Flea Market calls, And no one was calling or emailing about JB&B. Of course if Matt, Amanda, and Dougee, are such great broadcasters, let them start hosting Trojan Football games on the air. I'm sure we would love to hear them do that. Thank goodness for 104. for my country fix.
grow up

Miami Beach, FL

#20 Aug 25, 2012
If you don't like Matt don't listen to him. How is bashing him any better than him?
Derp

Douglas, GA

#21 Aug 25, 2012
I heard Matt and Dougee was caught in a circle jerk. Just sayin'...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jack and Rhonda Smith 19 min Crazy 120
edith sheffield ( district attorney) (Mar '13) 3 hr askme 212
Dog owners in BAYMEDOWS 5 hr Gun Runner 36
Courtney Michelle Claxton 6 hr Bihhh 7
Mobile Home/Trailer for sale. 3bd/2bth $5000 or... (Feb '13) 7 hr Elbert Mauldin 22
Wal-Mart Distribution 20 hr Works at DC 7
Cynergy Cargo all illegal staff paying under th... (May '15) 22 hr Yankee Doodle 19

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages