First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nicholls

Winfield, IA

#1 Mar 9, 2012
The law stopped me and give me a ticket for my window tint and you could see thru mine and i got a ticket.while we was standing there vehicle after vehicle came by with dark tint on the windows and if you look all over town just about every vehicle you see has the tint so dark you cant see thru it the law will be right behind them and not mess with them if there gonna stop one person they should get them all.
poor baby

Douglas, GA

#2 Mar 9, 2012
Nicholls wrote:
The law stopped me and give me a ticket for my window tint and you could see thru mine and i got a ticket.while we was standing there vehicle after vehicle came by with dark tint on the windows and if you look all over town just about every vehicle you see has the tint so dark you cant see thru it the law will be right behind them and not mess with them if there gonna stop one person they should get them all.
awww let me get some cheese for your whine!
Nicholls

Winfield, IA

#3 Mar 9, 2012
ooohhhhh please do smartass and this was in douglas not nicholls i live in nicholls.
deputy

Ocilla, GA

#4 Mar 9, 2012
Give us time, we will give tickets to those that need it.
DOUGLAS GA POPO

Douglas, GA

#5 Mar 9, 2012
Nicholls wrote:
What are their names so I can put them on my list like I had yours. Illegal tinting is very dangerous to us!
Nicholls

Winfield, IA

#6 Mar 9, 2012
you don't need names all you need is eyes.
From Me

Douglas, GA

#7 Mar 9, 2012
Get it tested. The state patrol office would test it years ago. If you are legal then fight it. don't worry about other people. Just worry about yourself since your the one who got the ticket. there time will come. Who put your tint on? Its part there fault if they put it on so dark they broke the law and you didn't know.
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#8 Mar 9, 2012
If they lock you up it should be easy to escape!
deputy

Ocilla, GA

#9 Mar 9, 2012
Nicholls wrote:
what was the number on your tint? If it's under 30 you WILL get a ticket.
voter

Douglas, GA

#10 Mar 9, 2012
Vote Wooten. He will tint your windows.
Rooty

Douglas, GA

#11 Mar 9, 2012
voter wrote:
Vote Wooten. He will tint your windows.
Thanks, Voter! You can also get an orange "Rootin for Wooten" sticker!
Madea

Douglas, GA

#12 Mar 9, 2012
Where u at "Voter"? You got quiet! Can I buy a vowel?
Kel-tec

United States

#13 Mar 9, 2012
Window tint obstructs my middle finger! ;p
Nitro

Commerce, GA

#14 Apr 29, 2012
Heres a question for all LEO's around Ashburn, Ga. I received a window tint citation last night. The stop was for my tag lights being out. I'm a D/S in south Florida, so I should have know better as to check my tag lights. In south Fl, if you peel the tint off, the cost of the citation is reduced. Does this apply in the Ashburn area? Also, my tint is dark. Very dark. However, I live in the area in which I work. I don't want to be recognized by somebody I've taken to jail while working. How do you LEO's feel about that? Do you do the same? I'm not trying to get a defense, I disrespected your roadway, I was just checking my paranoia level!
Natalie

United States

#15 Aug 23, 2012
DEPUTIES HAVE NO BRAINS AT ALL. I GOT A TICKET IN OREGON ON NEVADA CAR JUST BROUGHT THERE THAT I JUSTBOUGHT. PEOPLE NEED TIME TO REMOVE TINT. AT LEAST GIVE A WArning. Capitalism has no human face. Only brutality and abuse by cops.
urdumb

Douglas, GA

#16 Aug 24, 2012
Natalie wrote:
DEPUTIES HAVE NO BRAINS AT ALL. I GOT A TICKET IN OREGON ON NEVADA CAR JUST BROUGHT THERE THAT I JUSTBOUGHT. PEOPLE NEED TIME TO REMOVE TINT. AT LEAST GIVE A WArning. Capitalism has no human face. Only brutality and abuse by cops.
WTF do shitty cops have to do with capitalism? Besides we dont have capitalism what we have is corporatism, welfare for the rich.

I do agree, cops are stupid for giving tickets for window tint. Get some MURDERS and home intruders your nothing but mall cops around here.
Hello

Perry, GA

#17 Aug 24, 2012
If you think your tint is not as dark as the law is saying it is all you got to do is get a state trooper to check it for you. If you want to go to two or three law centers and get it checked just to make sure they all are the same.If the law would go to the block and bust crack dealer rather than tint and tag lights the county would be a better place, but they might just get there a-- shot so lets stay with tint and tag lights
tintedmiddlefing er

Douglas, GA

#18 Aug 24, 2012
easy income for lazy mall cops.
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#19 Aug 24, 2012
By stopping one for minor offenses (tint, tag lights out, no turn signal) they can then observe for suspicious activity (drunk, drugs, weapons, theft) and licenses and insurance (I.e., illegal aliens).

Don't be so quick to judge our protectors!
tintedmiddlefing er

Douglas, GA

#20 Aug 24, 2012
Gun Runner wrote:
By stopping one for minor offenses (tint, tag lights out, no turn signal) they can then observe for suspicious activity (drunk, drugs, weapons, theft) and licenses and insurance (I.e., illegal aliens).
Don't be so quick to judge our protectors!
drag nets at their finest!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake a** people in Douglas. 2 hr Captain obvious 2
why did they divorce? 9 hr Yougotitdude 75
Looking for Pediatrician or Family Doctor in Do... Sun Lilly 1
education in pearson (Oct '16) Sat Lakeside 5
HS board says .... we can all do whatever. No ... (Oct '16) Sat Sdybdy 21
Kiala Murray Sat rats 2
Still trashy Aug 18 just saying 73

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance