Next Last
Insider

Moline, IL

#1 Mar 22, 2012
You clicked, so you tell me! hahaha
citizen

Rebecca, GA

#2 Mar 22, 2012
Maybe because he is starting a new business locally, in addition to his orthodontist office.
Insider

Moline, IL

#3 Mar 22, 2012
It was very sudden, almost like a quick decision. Hmmmmm
Mindbender

Moultrie, GA

#5 Mar 22, 2012
why don't for once you people learn to mind your own business?
oh my oh

Moultrie, GA

#6 Mar 22, 2012
Mindbender wrote:
why don't for once you people learn to mind your own business?
dont know how
ABC

Columbus, GA

#7 Mar 22, 2012
What is the new business?
please

Gilbertsville, PA

#8 Mar 22, 2012
ABC wrote:
What is the new business?
A Topix Anonymous support group
gandermtn

Moline, IL

#9 Mar 22, 2012
talk is cheap but the price is high when it's true
gotasecret

Grinnell, IA

#10 Mar 23, 2012
Have you ever thought maybe he just decided to pursue something else? From everything that I know about the man he has always been above reproach in his buiness dealings and a fine community leader.
eureka 22

Atlanta, GA

#11 Mar 23, 2012
gotasecret wrote:
Have you ever thought maybe he just decided to pursue something else? From everything that I know about the man he has always been above reproach in his buiness dealings and a fine community leader.
yall killing me. above reproach? Get real Phil, we Douglas folks. We got a secret toooooo.
eureka 22

Atlanta, GA

#12 Mar 23, 2012
Oh yeah, would bet a fleet of ships Insider & gotasecret are 1 in the same. I read people well. And they picking for more info. Well, I could tell you, but the when, where, who, how long & whys are no one else's business. We appreciate your concerns & flattery - but, could ya just mind your own?
SammieSue

Ford City, PA

#13 Mar 24, 2012
gotasecret wrote:
Don't know the man, but always thought the same.
whispering willow

Kittanning, PA

#14 Mar 24, 2012
Maybe he got tired of stinky breath
gotasecret

Grinnell, IA

#15 Mar 25, 2012
I wasn't digging for anything, Dr. Goggans put braces on all three of my children and was very good to my family. I actually think that you people need to get a life instead of trying to tear people down. Everyone that get's on here isn't low life trailor trash trying to tear somebody down.
Mindbender

Moultrie, GA

#16 Mar 25, 2012
if you put it on here then expect someone to trash someone.
patient

Rebecca, GA

#17 Mar 25, 2012
Is he retiring for his practice? I heard he was running for re-election again!
Bruce

Douglas, GA

#18 Mar 26, 2012
gotasecret wrote:
I wasn't digging for anything, Dr. Goggans put braces on all three of my children and was very good to my family. I actually think that you people need to get a life instead of trying to tear people down. Everyone that get's on here isn't low life trailor trash trying to tear somebody down.
That may be true,but you are also on here you dirt bag..
Amanda

Moline, IL

#19 Mar 26, 2012
People know why he quit. Why do most politicians quit out of the blue. It ain't to get back to straightening teeth.
James Louis Brown

Duluth, GA

#20 Mar 26, 2012
Greg Goggins is a fine man who has dedicated 8 years of his life to this community and the state. He has done more than can ever be appreciated for the senate district 7 and whats more been a friend to the whole district and given of his own time and money to help anyone and everyone he could.
As he has stated, he and his business partner have agreed, that more time in his now 4 dental offices is paramount to serving the district more so than the legislature. This district will lose the best senate member it has ever had. We may have someone take the seat, but they won't take his place or do the things he has done.
I think the man is just tired of all of the travel and the time it takes to serve 10 counties for 17000 dollars a year. That is less than minimum wage; and to have to lsten to the backbiting and covetous gossip on here sickens me. Grow up get a job and take care of your own set of problems ..
omg

Temple, GA

#21 Mar 26, 2012
gotasecret wrote:
So because you live in a trailor your trailer trash? I know a lot of people who live in trailors who would do and help out a lot more people than the stuck up snobs living in houses. People just need to leave Greg Goggans alone and worry about your own lives and the stuff that happens in them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pants Up - Don't Loot 1 hr JMA 6
Shaking Baby Syndrome 3 hr johnny 17
Donnie griffin 3 hr Curious 1
Douglas sub-contracts out Water Department 5 hr consumer 11
lol 6 hr santa 2
Where Do I Get Big Green Dumpster 8 hr Hope 2
Best Meet For Christmas 12 hr Say you 8
Douglas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Douglas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Douglas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Douglas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:39 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:39PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons