I need help to get a protest started in coffee county

Posted in the Douglas Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
debbie

Flowery Branch, GA

#1 Oct 7, 2009
My name is Debbie Myers my daughter was Christy Myers . I'am sick and tired of the law in coffee county telling me that they are doing all they can when they want get off there butts to do any thing they are waiting for the answer to fall in their laps.I want to stand up in front of the court house and protest. I want the whole town to see that we are not scared to voice how we feel about them .And if I can I'am going to call WALB-TV to come to I want everybody to see what we are doing!!!!!
debbie

Flowery Branch, GA

#2 Oct 7, 2009
Please let me know if any body out there wants to help! It can be for any of the other unsolved murders to I want anybody that has lost someone in this town!!
debbie

Flowery Branch, GA

#3 Oct 7, 2009
I want to get in front of the court house and protest the law in coffee county .I want them to know that we are sick of being kick to the side as if there life did'nt mean a thing .I want them to know that we need somebody here that can work a murder and not mess it up .They are waiting for the answers to fall in there laps and we know that is not going to happen .We have got to get somebody to listen to us ! I'am going to call WALB-TV to come and film it I want as many people to this as we can get!!!!!
WHO CARES-WE ALL SHOULD

Fitzgerald, GA

#4 Oct 7, 2009
Tell ALL when & Time?
Even 1 is WAY TOO MANY Un-Solved Murder's for such a small town!
jusme

Flowery Branch, GA

#5 Oct 7, 2009
Keep us posted on when and where
True Facts

Dierks, AR

#6 Oct 7, 2009
Just let me know when I will be there
Joy

AOL

#7 Oct 7, 2009
debbie wrote:
I want to get in front of the court house and protest the law in coffee county .I want them to know that we are sick of being kick to the side as if there life did'nt mean a thing .I want them to know that we need somebody here that can work a murder and not mess it up .They are waiting for the answers to fall in there laps and we know that is not going to happen .We have got to get somebody to listen to us ! I'am going to call WALB-TV to come and film it I want as many people to this as we can get!!!!!
I will be there with bells on for Christie. I will help you anyway I can.
lucille ball

Omega, GA

#8 Oct 7, 2009
i thot we tried to stand in front of the court house in honor of doris worrell and we was told we couldn't by the officials...does anyone else remember this?
lucille ball

Omega, GA

#9 Oct 7, 2009
debbie not knocking ur idea cause it's a good one!!!
i agree

Gainesville, GA

#10 Oct 7, 2009
yes, please let us know when and where and I will be there also! There are also many others that I know that will join us! Something HAS to be done!

“Justice for Doris”

Since: Apr 08

Douglas

#11 Oct 7, 2009
Sounds like an awesome idea! I'll be there with as many friends as my car will hold!
dont stop

Nashville, GA

#12 Oct 7, 2009
count me in
debbie

Flowery Branch, GA

#13 Oct 8, 2009
I will try to find out what we can and can't do and let yall know when we can do this !!!!!
debbie

Flowery Branch, GA

#14 Oct 8, 2009
WHO CARES-WE ALL SHOULD wrote:
Tell ALL when & Time?
Even 1 is WAY TOO MANY Un-Solved Murder's for such a small town!
This will be for everyone that has lost someone they all need our help!
I heard that

Fitzgerald, GA

#15 Oct 8, 2009
Debbie see from the court house if you have to have a permit, let me know what you want me to do and when.- Brenda K.
debbie

Flowery Branch, GA

#16 Oct 8, 2009
I heard that wrote:
Debbie see from the court house if you have to have a permit, let me know what you want me to do and when.- Brenda K.
I plan on talking to them today!
iron horse

United States

#17 Oct 8, 2009
Will the GBI or FBI not help with these cold cases? Debbie, you and others who have lost loved ones and have no answers need to keep this in the public eye and I admire you for taking this step. I am sure if you can get a permit you will have support. Stay strong and be persistent.
no one

Nashville, GA

#18 Oct 8, 2009
what about the Deputy that raped a girl,while on duty carrying her home,DNA proved it, went to court,he got off free.
enough

Broxton, GA

#19 Oct 8, 2009
no one wrote:
what about the Deputy that raped a girl,while on duty carrying her home,DNA proved it, went to court,he got off free.
who,when
dont stop

Nashville, GA

#20 Oct 8, 2009
no one wrote:
Speak up,if it went to court it SHOULD be public record right? Gotta have a name to look it up! I never heard about this, but sounds like to me someone may have helped this officer out! Maybe this case needs to be reopened!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Out of towner mama 3 hr stamina 22
Thrive ? 4 hr almostanangel82 3
Trying to Get Greg Hurst moved Due to Stroke (Oct '14) 7 hr Sara 6
confederate flag rally 8 hr Yankee Doodle Dandee 3
Black People and the Race Card (Jul '13) 14 hr Gun Runner 89
Drunk teacher at Coffee Middle School (Aug '12) 16 hr in the know 130
whatch out for your topix name to be used by th... 18 hr stamina 68
More from around the web

Douglas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE