Mad As Hell

Plano, TX

#201 Jan 20, 2009
SWD.. When the police finally hear from those who love and hurt that she is gone and know Sean is ultimately to blame....he can't wash this stink off his hands! Justice will prevail!!!!

YES! JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL! ALL IN DUE TIME. AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE SEAN GOLDSBERRY BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE. HE KNOWS WHAT HE DID AND SO DOES GOD.

“Fight for your beliefs!”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#202 Jan 21, 2009
What are you doing to get National media attention? Also are you in touch with the County officials in GA? Try to get all of Nicole's friends on this thread so you can keep the forum lively with the comments from them.

“Fight for your beliefs!”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#203 Jan 23, 2009
Hello, Texas friends! Where did you go?

Your friends in GA want to know if you're okay.

Is there anything we can do for you?

We're here to help, if we can.

Thinking of you daily!
Mad As Hell

Plano, TX

#204 Jan 25, 2009
Scatbrain..thank you for all your concern but we will certainly not leave you out as soon as we find out anything new on making sure the Devil goes back to hell where he belongs!!! I will promise you this.

“Fight for your beliefs!”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#205 Jan 26, 2009
You have my email address and you can contact me any time.
Strange

Humble, TX

#207 Jan 27, 2009
Has anyone heard anything about Sean? Is he in Georgia? Did he leave? Hopefully valuable evidence isn't being compromised during this time...

“Fight for your beliefs!”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#208 Jan 28, 2009
I agree with Rare, please don't wait too long to protest the ruling of suicide. Every day you wait, the case will start to grow cold.
tears me up

Dallas, TX

#209 Jan 28, 2009
too bad calls go unreturned letters and emails unanswered as if the officals in GA just arent listening or simply do not care.
~what more to do~ sometimes things like this can go cold and years later the truth will come out

there are 3 things you cant hide long that's:
the sun, the moon and the truth!
lucille ball

Omega, GA

#210 Jan 28, 2009
Strange wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about Sean? Is he in Georgia? Did he leave? Hopefully valuable evidence isn't being compromised during this time...
i think the psychic may have scared him and his mom out of their wits. he and his mom is definitely on the down lo and out of site!
wasn't that a psychic that come on here claiming he was guilty...

“Fight for your beliefs!”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#211 Jan 29, 2009
If you wrote to the Governor of GA, it will take him a few weeks to respond to you. At the same time, he will refer your letter to the law enforcement in Douglas and they will have to respond and send him a copy of their letter.
It will be a generic letter though, so don't expect too much. You need legal help with this or national media attention.
Dont Judge

Pasadena, TX

#212 Feb 6, 2009
My exgirlfriend was married to Sean Goldsberry and yes, they were swingers at one point in time, but this doesn't make them freaks and it doesn't make him a murderer. I don't believe they were swinging at the time that she shot herself and just because someone has such a sexual appetite doesn't make them bad people. They were actually a very beautiful couple. It's a sad thing that he lost his wife and I am sure he is devastated at this loss.
Oh My Gosh wrote:
these folks are real kinky don't think i want to know any of them. but why has the law not let this out if this is true.
tears me up

Dallas, TX

#213 Feb 7, 2009
Dont Judge wrote:
My exgirlfriend was married to Sean Goldsberry and yes, they were swingers at one point in time, but this doesn't make them freaks and it doesn't make him a murderer. I don't believe they were swinging at the time that she shot herself and just because someone has such a sexual appetite doesn't make them bad people. They were actually a very beautiful couple. It's a sad thing that he lost his wife and I am sure he is devastated at this loss.
<quoted text>
sexual behaviors have nothing to do with any thing ...u say your exgirlfriend was married to sean (does that mean you know sean?)(did you know his wife?)(did you ever see him with his wife?)(Are you fimilar with the way he treated her?) silly person you are as if anyone suspects him because of swinging! HA

Dont judge: dont be too quick to speak
Mad As Hell

Dallas, TX

#214 Feb 8, 2009
Dont Judge wrote:
My exgirlfriend was married to Sean Goldsberry and yes, they were swingers at one point in time, but this doesn't make them freaks and it doesn't make him a murderer. I don't believe they were swinging at the time that she shot herself and just because someone has such a sexual appetite doesn't make them bad people. They were actually a very beautiful couple. It's a sad thing that he lost his wife and I am sure he is devastated at this loss.
<quoted text>
Why do you call yourself "Don't Judge" you did NOT know Nicole!!!!! SHE DID NOT SHOOT HERSELF! SEAN DID IT! HE KNOWS HE DID IT, I KNOW HE DID IT AND GOD KNOWS HE DID IT!!! Nicole wanted to come home and he would not have it! I speak from experience..I've had to RUN like hell and hide from abusive men..but Nicole was young and innocent and did not know where to turn so instead she stayed out of fear of repucussion from that monster..She told her family many many times about her suffering, and her unbearable heartache but that imbecile controlled her and he knew he could...Can you comprehend that? I doubt it. Because you probably live the same kind of lifestyle he and his ex did. Have I hit a nerve yet? I am accurate in what I say.. Has it ocurred to you that Sean ASKED NICOLE TO participate in his sexual perversions and she did not want to? I have known Nicole since she was a little girl and I know for a fact that she was not that way and did not want to join him in his sexual perversion..Sean is a sick person and was way before Nicole met him!!! Drugs will do many things to a persons mind..And you're admission to his ex wife's perversions well goes to show that she too is just as sick as he is!!! Let me tell you something you moron and if you have any sense in your stupid head Nicole would not have EVER agreed to do what he wanted her to do!! And furthermore, that alone is the reason why she wanted so badly to get away from the sick perverted murderer that he is and HE WOULD NOT HAVE IT!!! And the reason why he would not have it is because SEAN GOLDSBERRY IS A CONTROLLING, MANIPULATIVE, ABUSIVE MONSTER!!! WE HERE IN TEXAS HEARD THE WAY HE SPOKE DOWN TO HER AND HER FAMILY AND EVEN TO ME!!! IF he weren't such a fat fuck I would've knocked his teeth out right then and there when he spoke back to me in the manner that he did!! You were not there! You did not hear him nor did you see him do the things we saw he did to Nicole...Again, YOU DID NOT KNOW NICOLE AND THEREFORE, DO NOT KNOW THE FACT THAT SHE WOULD NOT HAVE EVER LEFT HER FAMILY IN THE WAY THE AUTHORITIES ARE SUSPECTING..And I say the word "suspecting" and "speculating" because THAT IS EXACTLY ALL THEY HAVE!!! Pure and simple and concrete fact dumbass!!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SCULL or come to TEXAS and Let's talk about it and I will be more than happy to tell you so much more about that monster you think you know..Also, if you come here and I still can't fix your stupidity in judgement, you will have to find out that you don't "MESS WITH TEXAS" I mean it. Go to church and confess your own sins and take your MOTHER WITH YOU because it is obvious she did not teach you anything about MORALS!!!

STOP CALLING YOURSELF "Don't Judge" because you are...You should call yourself "I'm stupid" instead. Pray for Sean because he's going down..way way down to the abyss of HELL!!! GIVE YOUR FRIEND A MESSAGE FROM ME!!! TELL HIM...to be very very scared...and for the rest of you..please be patient..you will get to see the day the piece of shit starts to rot in hell!!

ps...I cried for Nicole yesterday and today and I will for the rest of my life and so will her mother...and I HATE SEAN FOR DOING WHAT HE DID TO HER AND TO US...HE IS A MURDERER PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!

“Fight for your beliefs!”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#215 Feb 8, 2009
God bless all of you members of Nicole's family. I know you are suffering very, very much. I pray
that you will have justice or some kind of resolution to this tragedy. I believe you when you say Nicole would never have committed suicide. Keep her memory and the case alive, no matter how long it takes.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.c...
Strong Coffee

Silver Spring, MD

#216 Feb 8, 2009
Mad as Hell has anger management issues. But he is right on many of his observations concerning Sean.
LST

Perry, GA

#217 Feb 8, 2009
My sister was murdered in Coffee County a little over two years ago. I urge you to keep Nicole's memory alive. I also urge you to talk to LE if you think Nicole's death was not a suicide.

I continue to search for answers to my sister's death. I have made a whole lot of progress, and as long as I know I have done all I can, I can live with myself.

“Fight for your beliefs!”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#218 Feb 8, 2009
Strong Coffee wrote:
Mad as Hell has anger management issues. But he is right on many of his observations concerning Sean.
Sounds like you may know something about Sean. Will you share it with Nicole's family?
Strong Coffee

Silver Spring, MD

#219 Feb 8, 2009
All they have to do is read Mad as Hell's rant. That's all I can say - for now.

SC

“Fight for your beliefs!”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#220 Feb 9, 2009
S C I don't think you should criticize MAH's temper, especially since you agree with what he/she said.

I don't know who you are, but some say you are in law enforcement. I've seen your posts on other forums. You seem to get a lot of pleasure out of taunting folks and making them mad. Well, I take issue with you taunting someone who is in a lot of pain and according to you, is right about what they say.

If you know something, just keep quiet about it. These people are in too much pain for someone to dangle a carrot in front of their nose and then quickly take it away. As my Daddy used to say "Put up or shut up!"
dear lord help em

Fitzgerald, GA

#221 Feb 9, 2009
ScatBrain that's the BEST advice given to Strong Coffee yet. Now if he/she is just smart enough to grasp the concept of what you are saying!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah & Larry Batten 38 min Yup 4
Honey Boo Boo -- Redneck Messiah (Oct '12) 4 hr cut to the chase 10
Robert Ashworth (Jul '13) 5 hr JJ Ashworth 16
Cody Lytle 11 hr DixieBelle29 1
What was going on at Dr. Andersons office this ... 12 hr liljon 1
Big buck contest rigged!!! 12 hr doegirl 22
No Thanksgiving dinner in Coffee County Schools? 12 hr High5 14
po boys bbq 13 hr Shultz 27
Incident in Nicholls 18 hr tuffy 139
officer harper Thu anonymous 5
Douglas Dating
Find my Match

Douglas Jobs

Douglas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Douglas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Douglas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]